• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cystm

Luis Robles wins save of the year.

ive heard some mixed things about FIFA on pc which has led me to be hesitant to buy it. how is it?

also need to get football manager 15 at some point i guess.

It's plays fine with my Wii U Pro controller. I do think that the player base is not nearly as high as it is on consoles though.

Wild card here: 1-0 New England.

Jones with the winner cause it would be great to see how people react

It's plays fine with my Wii U Pro controller. I do think that the player base is not nearly as high as it is on consoles though.

hmm.. online isn't the biggest thing for me. id just play against the computer a majority of the time. maybe i'll see if it goes on sale this month.

Nesotenso

Rooting for the Revolution. I know he has done a lot for the league and the sport but a win might reignite Robert Kraft's interest in the team.

Esch

Banned
I don't really get why the MLS and the networks didnt go for saturday. Werent that many good college games on. Instead they're pitting the league against the NFL directly.

Esch

Banned
Why we still got Alexi Lalas?

troll.png

JDeluis

I'm going to watch it on Telefutura. ESPN commentary is so dry and slow. I wish Telemundo was showing the game, that way we could get Andrés Cantor. GOOOOOOOOOALLLLLL!

Meier

FSU Women win the title! Some really talented ladies on the team.. hopefully Kristin Grubka makes the USWNT in the future.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Rooting for the Galaxy because:

1) Fuck Jermaine Jones and the Revs.
2) I want to see Donovan walk out on top.
3) Scum can no longer say they are the most successful club in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom