• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT| Life, liberty and the pursuit of the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cystm

Dat Felipe skill tho.

"Huh? Wha..."
iblqmfSQlKJSt8.png

Goaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Red Bulls should strive for wins but I think at least four points over the next two this week wouldn't be bad. From Colorado to NE worries me.

Also, here's hoping for the return of Steve Cangialosi.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Red Bulls should strive for wins but I think at least four points over the next two this week wouldn't be bad. From Colorado to NE worries me.

Considering the busy week 4 points would be good. The Colorado game is being played at home, so there shouldn't be a long trip. I think we should have a pretty definitive win against Colorado, no way can they shut us down the way LA did.

Considering the busy week 4 points would be good. The Colorado game is being played at home, so there shouldn't be a long trip. I think we should have a pretty definitive win against Colorado, no way can they shut us down the way LA did.

Oh, I must've read the schedule wrong then. Thought they were going on a trip. Even better.

Mully

That was the luckiest fucking goal ever, but I'll gladly take it.

I don't care. It went in. It was the most beautiful lucky goal I've ever seen.

We still had the same issues against San Jose when it came to exterior runs on both sides of the ball. Our marking and runs need to improve.

Colorado is the quintessential Red Bulls game. Hopefully we're the atypical Red Bulls against the Rapids.

One more thing to add about the Galaxy. We may control the midfield but we don't police it. We need to play a stronger and more physical midfield against LA and NE. Probably Dallas as well.

Cystm

This reff is at least consistent when making the decision to allow quick free kicks.

Cyle Larin is not cutting it. So many chances. Get this club a striker that can actually finish because the fans deserve better than this.

Cystm

That was a great goal.

I really hate to see our new expansion teams struggling. The fact that Orlando is still filling out this stadium and have still not won at home...

This team just doesn't look good. I feel for the supporters.

This reff is at least consistent when making the decision to allow quick free kicks.

Cyle Larin is not cutting it. So many chances. Get this club a striker that can actually finish because the fans deserve better than this.
This. I don't know why I have season tickets if this is what I'm gonna constantly see

Dartastic

A cool and interesting thing to note is that Sounders/Timbers ended up on Snapchat today.
I posted to that. I am also drunk and waiting to leave. What a shitty goal. Also, SOUNDERS. You r supporters fucking suck. For real. I'll elaborate later once I get home. But like, you're pathetic. For REAL

Lenz44

Banned
I posted to that. I am also drunk and waiting to leave. What a shitty goal. Also, SOUNDERS. You r supporters fucking suck. For real. I'll elaborate later once I get home. But like, you're pathetic. For REAL

Whatever we did, it can't be as bad as that horrible and obnoxious wave thing you do during the National Anthem. I could hate Portland for that reason alone.

Mully

I still can't get over that equalizer. It was like looking for your car keys. You look all over the place, and somehow they ended up in the ignition of the car, with the car turned on, with three Kate Upton clones in the backseat, and their all named Alex.

Chris R

First half was meh, second half had a bit more action and a nice sloppy goal for Seattle.

Wondering what the fans did, they didn't seem bad at all when I was at a Sounders/Galaxy game last year.

Lenz44

Banned
First half was meh, second half had a bit more action and a nice sloppy goal for Seattle.

Wondering what the fans did, they didn't seem bad at all when I was at a Sounders/Galaxy game last year.

He's a drunk Portland fan after a loss, it could be anything. Although, the first time I went to a Portland vs Sounders game the police were keeping the Portland fans from leaving after the game to mix with the rest of the CLink crowd as the Timbers fans were pretty angsty. It didn't stop the Portland fans from throwing stuff at us as we were leaving the stadium though.

Cystm

That game was anti climactic and over all pretty stale. Timbers had decent chances and the defense was pretty amazing. Borchers had a great tackle in the box that was highly likely going to be a goal. They just could not convert on the other end. That Kwarasave was disapointing. I'd rather have a draw than a bobble oops fuck I guess I'll take it now smell my finger goal.

Seattle could not get much going on offense. A few chances but they were locked out of the box and shut down save for some poor crosses under pressure.

Timbers at full strength should be scary.

Oba was my fucking captain. Smh.

That game was anti climactic and over all pretty stale. Timbers had decent chances and the defense was pretty amazing. Borchers had a great tackle in the box that was highly likely going to be a goal. They just could not convert on the other end. That Kwarasave was disapointing. I'd rather have a draw than a bobble oops fuck I guess I'll take it now smell my finger goal.

Seattle could not get much going on offense. A few chances but they were locked out of the box and shut down save for some poor crosses under pressure.

Timbers at full strength should be scary.

Oba was my fucking captain. Smh.

It will be nice to get to full strength. We continue to play well but make terrible mistakes on opponents set pieces.

These guys are the motivation I was lacking to learn another language.

Bummed I don't have UDN so I couldn't get their double call Friday. Hearing them try to say Diskerud in the highlights was a treat though.

Impact lost the Evan Bush appeal.

Of course they did. Is Raïs M'Bolhi a free agent now? That would be entertaining.

Does Chicago usually have that good of attendance this early in the season? Hopefully a lot showed up to see David Villa and left as Fire fans. The team looked great.

I thought the red bulls game would be packed. Undefeated, galaxy, perfect weather...

I'd put actual attendance around 17,000

I dont have any attendance numbers to back this up but I dont see how the Galaxy are still a big draw this year. I dont think droves are coming out to see Robbie Keane and Gyasi Zardes. Beckham and Donovan's star power drove the interest.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I thought the red bulls game would be packed. Undefeated, galaxy, perfect weather...

I'd put actual attendance around 17,000

This weekend was the subway series, which is probably the biggest sporting event in the area. Considering the Mets aren't an embarrassment this year the draw was even bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom