• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Mully

LAG hasn't been playing too convincingly tonight so I wouldn't be surprised if we sneak by with a draw or even a late goal.

Now Kemar. Jesus fuck.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
THAT'S A CARD? What the fuck ref?

LAG hasn't been playing too convincingly tonight so I wouldn't be surprised if we sneak by with a draw or even a late goal.

Now Kemar. Jesus fuck.

Now would be a really good time for Veron to reveal he's secretly the Argentinian Gio.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
2b5.gif

Mully

PRO: same shit, different week.

I hope every referee in that organization gets cancer and dies horribly in front of their families.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
PRO: same shit, different week.

I hope every referee in that organization gets cancer and dies horribly in front of their families.

They could have at least bought us some dinner before they fucked us in the ass without lube.

Seriously, how do you miss giving the same fucking penalty twice? Not once, but twice!

Mully

You know what being a Metro fan is, Cystm?

It's pain. It's fucking pain.

I could be a simple Liverpool fan, but no, I chose a team that loves to become roadkill just as its hooves reach the other side of the road.

The refs are shit, Don Garber has a hard on for LA the same way Stern had one for the Clippers, and Metro/RBNY can't fucking finish a good effort.

There is no God. Once we die, that's it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
You know what being a Metro fan is, Cystm?

It's pain. It's fucking pain.

I could be a simple Liverpool fan, but no, I chose a team that loves to become roadkill just as its hooves reach the other side of the road.

The refs are shit, Don Garber has a hard on for LA the same way Stern had one for the Clippers, and Metro/RBNY can't fucking finish a good effort.

There is no God. Once we die, that's it.

There is only suffering, nothing else.

Top Bottom