• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

zroid

Banned
46fdcb4363bc413d9b0f3424a0239c07.png

boy this has to be fun for everyone at the stadium ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit: finally postponed to tmrw night

Every time I watch Orlando, it reminds me how happy I am that Bendik isn't ours.

Also, those kids repeating "caw-caawwwww" need to stop.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Every time I watch Orlando, it reminds me how happy I am that Bendik isn't ours.

Also, those kids repeating "caw-caawwwww" need to stop.

Orlando's always struck me as a team that should be doing better than they are. Like NYCFC has been over-performing and Orlando under, this shit is backwards.

That could've been worse. I'll take the point.

Things to work on: teach Chapman how to approach a player with the ball, make Osorio less of a ghost out there, get Irwin better so Bono can go back to TFC II.

zroid

Banned
TFC is so bad at defending in transition that it almost seems like they allow more dangerous chances while up a man than on even terms

they had their fair share of chances to score themselves though

Cystm

MLS is having a goalkeeper week with a bracket for the greatest MLS keepers of all time.

This is one of the brackets:

I went with Busch just for his face.

Z8pp6L4.png

There is no option to pass or decline the bracket.

Sport1 in Germany reported that Pulisic is looking for a loan deal away from Dortmund.

SInce he didn't even make the bench for the Superpokal it's probably the best thing for him to do.

Dartastic

I'm just gonna say it now because I think it might be true; the next two game stretch for the Timbers against Seattle are the most important games of the season for the team, by far.

gutshot

Sport1 in Germany reported that Pulisic is looking for a loan deal away from Dortmund.

SInce he didn't even make the bench for the Superpokal it's probably the best thing for him to do.

What happened here? He seemed to be on the verge of breaking into the starting eleven.

shoplifter

Sorry I haven't been in the thread lately. The amount of alcohol it takes for me to watch my team would mean I'd be drunkposting. That always ends poorly.

Regarding Pulisic, there are a few reports today saying that he won't go out on loan. Lots of rumors circulating (whether or not he'll go, where he might go), but it's unclear if there's anything to them.

man you'll stick out like a sore thumb... not because of your jersey but because you'll most likely be alone in one of the many empty section
I think there's a decent group going, I'm just going alone and hoping to meet up with some folks. It'll be a good time anyway.

And then I have to come up and see you.

Top Bottom