• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

See ya, Philly. I haven't watched the Union much this year, but what are people thinking of Bedoya's play?

Typical mid season transfer. Isn't setting the world on fire. Not the worst but I fully expect next season for him to get it in gear.

We went through the same thing with Barnetta.

That is the spirit. Now proudly go down with the Union ship. o7

o7

See y'all next year in the playoffs. I didn't even expect us to hit 6th so this was a pleasant surprise.

4DfkHPy.jpg

I really think this is the LA Galaxy's best line up at the moment. I would probably switch Husidic with Larentowicz or Garcia. If only Zardes was healthy.

imBask

Banned
knowing we're probably losing tonight hurts
knowing we're probably losing AND having to watch a game at RFK hurts even more

Dartastic

I'm going to be rooting for SKC tonight. I think the Sounders will pull this one out though. However, I do think Dallas will take the Sounders down in the next round.

Please for the love of God take the fucking Sounders out. The only thing that could make this year worse is if the Sounders won the cup. ...Fuck, I just jynxed it, didn't I?

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Sulking I'm pretty sure. My guess is he's played his last match for Montreal.

I wish the SAP option would work for me. I have FIOS and have never been able to get the English commentary on UniMas.

Top Bottom