• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

norm9

Enjoying the Rooney to LA rumors to replace Gerrard. His time is up at ManU, and I think he'd thrive in MLS. Not sure how his crazy contract figures into it happening though.

Askani

Hoping for more of this.

c481028f3aaede2734a816d4673fb050.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Enjoying the Rooney to LA rumors to replace Gerrard. His time is up at ManU, and I think he'd thrive in MLS. Not sure how his crazy contract figures into it happening though.

They're not going to grab him. They already have Dos Santos in the role he'd be filling. They should be looking for a top class #9 or a winger if they're going to spend the money.

EDIT: I agree he'd probably do well, but he'd probably fit better at NYCFC or something like LAFC when the time comes. I mean if I were Arena and looking to raid ManU I'd grab Zlatan before Rooney.

Minnesota lost against the Cosmos tonight.

Eliminated from the NASL playoffs.

Relegated to THE MLS.

It will be a historic (in many ways) season next year and a crazy off season to cobble a team together.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Minnesota lost against the Cosmos tonight.

Eliminated from the NASL playoffs.

Relegated to THE MLS.

It will be a historic (in many ways) season next year and a crazy off season to cobble a team together.

With all the money the Cosmos spend it's not too surprising they'd be one of the better teams in that league.

Top Bottom