• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

imBask

Banned
the game is blacked out on MLS live both in Canada and the US, and you can't access the site from anywhere else

disgusting.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Sulking I'm pretty sure. My guess is he's played his last match for Montreal.

I wish the SAP option would work for me. I have FIOS and have never been able to get the English commentary on UniMas.

It's been two seasons and it just won't work for shit. It's embarrassing.

Geez, DC, nice going.

Also, I can't wait for TSN's deal to run out with MLS (ending this year, I believe, CBC is getting the MLS rights). Both guys on this broadcast can't pronounce Mancosu's name. Of course it's Vic Rauter doing the commentary, but Mancosu is again either Mancuso or Mancoso. It's brutal.

imBask

Banned
Geez, DC, nice going.

Also, I can't wait for TSN's deal to run out with MLS (ending this year, I believe, CBC is getting the MLS rights). Both guys on this broadcast can't pronounce Mancosu's name. Of course it's Vic Rauter doing the commentary, but Mancosu is again either Mancuso or Mancoso. It's brutal.

well CBC better learn to pronounce it because they're going to pronounce it often

Cystm

Ben Olsen's face at that half-time interview was fantastic

Edit:
l3vR7sbwsG90pM0YE.gif

Askani

Benny has to be smarter than that. He drug that foot looking for for contact and got it. You put Olonso in the ref's sight again which is fine. No reason to get a dissent yellow. Play smart ffs.

Realeza

Banned
There have been a lot of bullshit calls that ended up costing Seattle points this season, so this feels like some karmic justice.

Cystm

I picked DC over Montreal. Otherwise, I had them all right.

I am putting together GFX for the Fantasy League winners and need to know which avatar to use for the Classic League. Which one of you Metro dudes is "TASTE THE SUPERMETRO" ?

Top Bottom