• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

RBH

wmGFVsY.png

n9OL70i.png

atlanta-united-fc-uniform.jpg

CxWGdfGW8AAtl9Y.jpg:large

Checking BeIN, it looks like it's up for free today since I have it and am not subscribed for the channel at all. You all might want to give it a quick look, a decent looking Chile vs Uruguay game going on right now.

Didn't work for me on Comcast. says i have to go to xfinity and add it :(

I like the kit.

As for Bein it drives me crazy it's not in HD in comcast here in Atlanta. However it is if you watch it with the Xfinity app. Which I guess is better than nothing.

Aren't Bradley and Jones both over 50? They play like it.

GOD...I want the men's team to have a 30 year old age limit. Fricken get some youth into the damn game.

Whose the commentator critiquing USA technique. He is 100% right, and it's why I have a hard time watching US men's soccer. We've gotta be better than this. If our best technical player is a teenager...something is VERY wrong with how we're group developing talent.

I get that there is no "real" money in soccer in this country. I get that. But something needs to happen because these guys can't be the best we can put on a pitch. It simply can't be.

Dartastic

I get that there is no "real" money in soccer in this country. I get that. But something needs to happen because these guys can't be the best we can put on a pitch. It simply can't be.
They're not. We are hampered by our shitty coach. He relies on players that should not be on the field like Jermaine Jones. He needs to be fired. Sasha should replace Jones at the half. Pulisic needs to be on the left. Gonzales and Brooks don't have chemistry and it's hurting the team. Besler is a ducking left back. Don't know enough of the roster and positions right now because I've been drinking to know the rest. I'm so fucking sick of this coach.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
They're not. We are hampered by our shitty coach. He relies on players that should not be on the field like Jermaine Jones. He needs to be fired. Sasha should replace Jones at the half. Pulisic needs to be on the left. Gonzales and Brooks don't have chemistry and it's hurting the team. Besler is a ducking left back. Don't know enough of the roster and positions right now because I've been drinking to know the rest. I'm so fucking sick of this coach.

Jones has needed to be phased out for a while now, especially if he's using Bradley. The two of them just don't work well together without a dedicated #6 behind them since Jones likes to run all over and isn't great at positioning.

What can "I" do to help USA men's soccer? Seriously. I just became an "Original" founder for the LAFC. My daughter is 12 and has been playing since she was 4.

This is some BULLSHIT.

The USA has a HORRIBLE midfield. And this coach seems to be ok with that.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
What can "I" do to help USA men's soccer? Seriously.

Can you talk to Gulati and get Klinsmann fired? There's a good 11 to be had that can play good soccer, it's just not this exact 11.

Also, why are we not making subs? Where is Sacha?

EDIT: Oh fuck me. Klinsmann OUT.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Come on leaving klinsmann in as coach is going to be a disaster if we can't qualify for the World Cup...

He has to be gone now or it's too late.

He really does need to go. There's no excuse for not getting even a single point from these two games.

We need a creative spark and we leave one of our few CAMs on the bench, what the fuck.

Top Bottom