• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian★;158887357 said:
We will be putting up a time on the 8th.

KEEP IN MIND, IT IS AUSTRALIAN TIME.

AUSTRALIAN'S HAVE SWITCHED TO A NON-DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME ZONE.

Check AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).

I like how you straight up ignored the person whining about your site. Honestly, I don't mind you doing this - it helps out a lot of people and you're selling them at retail cost...so I see nothing wrong with it in a thread basically dedicated to finding amiibos.

Comet

Brian★;158887357 said:

I hope I catch this because my wife is going into labor the next few days and had really wanted to get this stupid amiibo crap out of the way already lol

Brian★;158887357 said:

thank you, i'll be preparing myself until then

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I like how you straight up ignored the person whining about your site. Honestly, I don't mind you doing this - it helps out a lot of people and you're selling them at retail cost...so I see nothing wrong with it in a thread basically dedicated to finding amiibos.
lol whining. Frequent self promotion is generally frowned upon here. I don't believe Feep did that with his game, unless you count giving everyone a free copy.

lol whining. Frequent self promotion is generally frowned upon here. I don't believe Feep did that with his game, unless you count giving everyone a free copy.

Self promotion? I'm not even getting a profit from these Amiibos, not even 10cents. I might be getting a loss. But I am doing this for the AmiiboGAF community.

KTS2448

Can someone explain to me whats going down April 8th as far as preorders go and this Brian* dude?

Sifting through 150 pages is a bit rough lol.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Brian★;158889142 said:
Self promotion? I'm not even getting a profit from these Amiibos, not even 10cents. I might be getting a loss. But I am doing this for the AmiiboGAF community.
That's nice of you man, but stores do that same tactic to get people to buy other things. I wish you could at least do it less frequently.

I'll shut up about it.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Brian★;158889142 said:

The only thing is I'd make your signage a little clearer. You're selling non-US versions at cost, and provide a link to your website then or how to order. Whenever it's posted, it always leads to the same confusion and questions.

CorvoSol

The only thing is I'd make your signage a little clearer. You're selling non-US versions at cost, and provide a link to your website then or how to order. Whenever it's posted, it always leads to the same confusion and questions.

As it is I remain confused. Is this site putting up orders for Wave 4 this week, or just some of Wave 4? Because the site currently lists Lucina and Robin as out of stock. Are those going back up, or what?

As it is I remain confused. Is this site putting up orders for Wave 4 this week, or just some of Wave 4? Because the site currently lists Lucina and Robin as out of stock. Are those going back up, or what?

We are listing Greninja, Jigglypuff and the Splatoon Amiibo, as the European schedule lists Greninja, Jigglypuff as Wave 5B/6.

Brian★;158889142 said:
Don't pay them any mind. My wife and I were able to order several Amiibo we all but gave up on thanks to your storefront. Your shipping prices to the US are great as well when ordering 3 or more.

I hope to secure some wave 6 with you when the time comes as well. It takes a load off my mind.

CorvoSol

Brian★;158893126 said:
We are listing Greninja, Jigglypuff and the Splatoon Amiibo, as the European schedule lists Greninja, Jigglypuff as Wave 5B/6.

Ah okay, so Ness, Robin and Lucy are still no luck for me.

Drago

hey brian, are the inkling and triple packs going up too or just the individual boy and girl?

is japan the only place getting an individual inkling?

Japan is the only place getting an individual Squid, yeah. For now, anyways.

Only way to get it in NA is through the 3-pack, only way to get it in EU is bundled with the game. Will probably be sold separately later on.

ChrisD

I had a really stressful (the things one panic attack does...) day at work yesterday. Got back home two hours late, and my Uncle was talking about the GameStop fiasco. He was saying how he tried to get pre-orders from one store but couldn't. He spoke a bit more and then says, "But there was another GameStop on my route and," he reaches into his pocket, "this is the best I could do."

Wave 6 (aka 4) Bundle, receipt, confirmation paper, confirmation email and all.

I was ready to quit amiibo. And I'm still out for the most part. No more stressing out over things. What happens, happens. I don't need anyone else. But man, knowing I have a Lucina and Robin to finish out my Fire Emblem collection is amazing.

And then, today was pretty great at work, so that's also really cool!

Brian★;158893126 said:
Which site is this? And does it ship to Canada?

GeekComplex

Neo Member
Which site is this? And does it ship to Canada?

http://pygehd.com/

Really, just wanted an excuse to post this pic so I thought I'd answer.
Stumbled on it just now...it's...something....

AgKQDy5.png

Oh god I found another crazy custom but don't wanna spam others ebay junk.
It's mario dressed as Scorpion from MK with a dry-bones head for a chain-whip.
Nintendo fans are INSANE.

I had a really stressful (the things one panic attack does...) day at work yesterday. Got back home two hours late, and my Uncle was talking about the GameStop fiasco. He was saying how he tried to get pre-orders from one store but couldn't. He spoke a bit more and then says, "But there was another GameStop on my route and," he reaches into his pocket, "this is the best I could do."

Wave 6 (aka 4) Bundle, receipt, confirmation paper, confirmation email and all.

I was ready to quit amiibo. And I'm still out for the most part. No more stressing out over things. What happens, happens. I don't need anyone else. But man, knowing I have a Lucina and Robin to finish out my Fire Emblem collection is amazing.

And then, today was pretty great at work, so that's also really cool!

Fascinating. Does your uncle work for Nintendo?

But seriously, congratulations on the score!

5YJzfg7.png

Again, just needed an excuse to post the picture so thank you.
Serious though, Amiibo fans are the coolest and also scariest group of people I've ever encountered.

kind of cool but the cloth in front of the mouth makes it look like a duck bill kind of.

Brian★;158900491 said:
The Triple Pack is going up but only is available in Japanese.

Inkling Girl and Boy are Japanese and European.

good to know, hopefully i can get one. still kind of debating if i want the triple pack or not, but if i get the boy and girl, might as well.

zdefonte

Neo Member
Brian★;158886478 said:
That picture was a Neogaf exclusive, not the items are Neogaf exclusives. First come, first serve. Sorry for the confusion.
Brian, I really would like to place additional orders from your website, which I think what you're doing for this community is great.

However, I have not received any update (shipping confirmation or the like) for my order from 4/1/15. What's the deal? The order/s was for in-stock items, and not preorders.

Maitiú

Brian, I really would like to place additional orders from your website, which I think what you're doing for this community is great.

However, I have not received any update (shipping confirmation or the like) for my order from 4/1/15. What's the deal? The order/s was for in-stock items, and not preorders.

I imagine he's going to need more information in order to figure out which order you're talking about, so why not move your customer service issues regarding your specific order into a PM or whatever contact method is given on the site?

Koppai

The problem with in store orders is we don't get a list in the back telling us to hold items for customers. Ifs a fucked up system.

Any other option to order Greninja right now? He is the only one I need ordered. PM me.

We can't ship today nor tomorrow, it's public holiday weekend. Sorry about that. Your order will be probably be shipped on the 7th - 8th.

Sorry if its been stated already but is it confirmed that the new yoshi amiibo will work with smash and mario party?

The Yarn Yoshis will be available for use with compatible Yoshi games.

SaviourMK2

I want to order Jigglypuff off Brian's site, since i'm convinced I won't be able to snag any NA Wave 4...

But I need to know how much it would be plus shipping the Connecticut, USA.

Any chance you can ball park an estimate?

I want to order Jigglypuff off Brian's site, since i'm convinced I won't be able to snag any NA Wave 4...

But I need to know how much it would be plus shipping the Connecticut, USA.

Any chance you can ball park an estimate?

Answered on Line but shipping for the 1 item will be $14.10

SaviourMK2

Brian★;158913676 said:

Thanks buddy, I forgot you where under a different name on LINE

-waves goodbye at his chance to preorder Jigglypuff-

Labrys

Brian★;158913676 said:

What site is this, if you don't mind me asking? I looked back a few pages and didn't see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom