• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Was gone all day. Amazon US post anything or any news updates?

5LqzfnT.gif

Nope. :(

je_ssi e

They're already sold out on amiami?
Are you serious!?

That was quick!
Holy shit.

Got an order for Mac in at least.

This does not bode well for my plan on ordering Jiggy from them. I gotta be on my toes.

I looked at GAME's site and the 4 amiibos that were put up for pre-order today are still available. :(

Did anyone from the US actually try to check out with GAME? I'm trying right now just for the hell of it and I'm at the point where I can put my credit card info in. I put my US address in and it never stopped me and says "Overseas Delivery Preorder".

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
You guys crashed AmiAmi. I wanted to check their preowned section. Go back to crashing GameStop and TRU.

Whatcha gonna Nendo about it?

See, it's funny because I'm using the joke I edited out hours ago. ;)

RootCause

Not anymore. I had to shut off my computer to get ready for class the moment I got it in, so I didn't have a chance to copy it down. I also forgot to sign in before doing it in a panic hoping I could get it in. :c
Oh, boy! You bought as a guest? Well I've read that some users didn't get an email confirmation until a day or two on the first batch of jiggly. Did you check to see if your card was charged?

The Finest Brew

Neo Member
Oh, boy! You bought as a guest? Well I've read that some users didn't get an email confirmation until a day or two on the first batch of jiggly. Did you check to see if your card was charged?

Target charges when you make the order? I thought it was when they shipped out. Huh, guess I'll check tomorrow when I can then.

Velcro Fly

I kick myself for not buying the other two WFT that I found at Target that first day everyone was going on about them being discontinued.

Also had a little mac that I cancelled from Best Buy when I found it in store at TRU

Fuck I could have traded them for store exclusives I miss :(

I kick myself for not buying the other two WFT that I found at Target that first day everyone was going on about them being discontinued.

Also had a little mac that I cancelled from Best Buy when I found it in store at TRU

Fuck I could have traded them for store exclusives I miss :(
I saw the entirety of the holy trinity that first day. There were like three of each. If only I had bought at least one of each for myself, let alone some extras for trade.

I'll never forget what I thought that day: "Meh. They're just plastic figures. No way they'll stay rare enough for me to bother buying these today."

*cries*

-Horizon-

Not surprised. My WFT has a smudge on her left breast. I want to rub it off so bad. :/
Must. Resist. Dirty joke!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-011167&rank=

I could just preorder this instead of focusing on getting Ness. I really could. Just...drop out of the Amiibo game, and devote myself to husbandos and waifus that don't require my soul to get.
I'm still pondering whether to get Izaya and/or Celty myself

I am all the way to the payment screen on Game.co.uk for Jigglypuff and Greninja. I've put in a US address and there is no indication that they would NOT take my order. Might be worth checking out just in case. Looks like it would be around $51.34 for the two of them.

jadedm17

I saw the entirety of the holy trinity that first day. There were like three of each. If only I had bought at least one of each for myself, let alone some extras for trade.

I'll never forget what I thought that day: "Meh. They're just plastic figures. No way they'll stay rare enough for me to bother buying these today."

*cries*

We all make mistakes like that, all we can do is learn and move on. Always forward my friends.

-Horizon-

*cries*
We all wish we had a time machine ortho.

I left the thread for 15 minutes to do homework, and Villager, Little Mac, Captain Falcon and WFT went up and sold out... Screw me...

Tonight, all I taste is salt!

I am all the way to the payment screen on Game.co.uk for Jigglypuff and Greninja. I've put in a US address and there is no indication that they would NOT take my order. Might be worth checking out just in case. Looks like it would be around $51.34 for the two of them.

Was going to order Jigglypuff and one other amiibo til I saw exactly the same price..left the site once I saw the price, I want amiibos but not THAT badly

skaflone721

Neo Member
Damn, I had all 4 in my cart and even made it through checkout. Then it gave me an error, and I had to click on each link to check which actually sold out so I could remove it.

Each time I did it, I would lose another. First LM, then WFT, then Villager and then I had CF ready to checkout, but I decided it would be a waste of money and decided to restart my laptop. I was thinking about grabbing it still..

Then I realized I have the Lucina figma preordered here, and I could have saved some money combining orders and gotten a CF for like $15. DAMN. So as my laptop booted, it too was gone.

/rant.

GeekComplex

Neo Member

Upon submitting payment most are getting pegged as fraud due to US.

Was going to order Jigglypuff and one other amiibo til I saw exactly the same price..left the site once I saw the price, I want amiibos but not THAT badly

Yeah, that's too much. I may be willing to pay that much once all US resources are exhausted, but I'm a long way from that.

Upon submitting payment most are getting pegged as fraud due to US.

Now that you type that, I do remember seeing that in earlier in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom