• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Amazon UK Ness & Lucina... please make it!!
Not yet dispatched
Delivery estimate: Thursday, 30 April 2015 - Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Somehow I don't think it'll be here in the states by end of the month when it hasn't shipped yet.

Joei

So just curious

On may 29th at Nintendo world store , we could potentially see Ness x Greninja x Jiggly x silver Mario x the rest of wave 4 being sold there?

Shit I'll be salty x jelly as hell.

Don't worry, they'll all be on eBay right after so you can still get them.

I'm sorry I'm really behind on the Amiibo stuff, but am I supposed to get to Target tomorrow morning for something? When was Silver Mario officially announced? When does Jigglypuff go on sale in stores?

Anime

Neo Member
11068425_10205719565723885_3704250392603010283_n.jpg

rdpost.gif

I am quite jealous mainly due to the fact you are getting yours a month in advance, between now and may 29th im afraid of more NA drama ensuring with more pre order cancellations.

Anime

Neo Member
I'm sorry I'm really behind on the Amiibo stuff, but am I supposed to get to Target tomorrow morning for something? When was Silver Mario officially announced? When does Jigglypuff go on sale in stores?

Silver mario has yet to be officially announced but recent "leaks" appear to conclude that he won't be a retailer exclusive unlike gold.

Jigglypuff release May 29th here in the U.S. you still have time to prepare(You will need if you plan on heading towards that armageddon.

Silver mario has yet to be officially announced but recent "leaks" appear to conclude that he won't be a retailer exclusive unlike gold.

Jigglypuff release May 29th here in the U.S. you still have time to prepare(You will need if you plan on heading towards that armageddon.

Cool. Thanks!

zdefonte

Neo Member
Hmm...my Amazon.jp order has just been delivered to Tenso, but why is there no 4/30 shipment schedule for Tenso? I thought Tenso is not affected by Golden Week? Their next shipment date is on 5/1.

Plover

Neo Member
I ended up driving 45 minutes out to get another Ness with better paint job. I also bought some other characters.... amiibo, hook it to my veiiins!

While this is only slightly Amiibo/Smash related, I've been meaning to post this for everyone to enjoy since last Christmas.

Basically, I'm a pretty big fan of Dedede, and have mained him in Smash Bros. since Brawl released.

I used to joke around with my wife about how I've always wanted a Dedede plush, but could only ever find one from the show that doesn't look very cute at all.

So, for Christmas, she surprised me with this...

Made from scratch!

It's become my most prized possession, and I figured I'd post a front/back pick of him!

Your wife is absolutely sweet for doing this. If you were curious though there was one other official plush Dedede that was released in December (unfortunately out of stock for now).
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00003707

skaflone721

Neo Member
I got a Lucina and Robin coming from Amazon.co.jp. If anybody wants it, it'll be $11 + whatever Tenso charges for shipping + whatever shipping to you from NY costs. I got another order coming, and looking at estimates, I can't fit these in there without spending a lot more money.

You can figure out the shipping from Tenso using their calculator. As for weight, all I know is that Dedede is .6 lbs, and that's one of the heaviest ones to give you an idea.

https://www.tenso.com/en/estimate/

It's up to you on what shipping you want me to use. I can do EMS or the slower ones.

PM me.

xevis

Banned
Community announcement for any AusGAFers out there:

as of writing, ebgames.com.au has Marth, Ike and Meta Knight back in stock. They all seem to have a had a reprint. My local Target also seems to have Meta Knight. Perhaps the same is true elsewhere.

ZeroX03

Banned
Community announcement for any AusGAFers out there:

as of writing, ebgames.com.au has Marth, Ike and Meta Knight back in stock. They all seem to have a had a reprint. My local Target also seems to have Meta Knight. Perhaps the same is true elsewhere.

Mentioned they were coming a few pages back.

Lies and slander, stop it; there is nothing wrong with looking out for friends, specially those that look out for you.

What's more likely; that you apparently have friends that look out for you or you have an established penchant for pinching pennies and scalping is an easy way to make side cash? You can see how people came to that conclusion. Or at least you should be able to, I can never tell with you.

Fox Mulder

I ended up driving 45 minutes out to get another Ness with better paint job. I also bought some other characters.... amiibo, hook it to my veiiins!

that's what i hate most about this no stock shit in the US. Checking paint jobs isn't even an option.

There were a bunch of shit Toads when he came out, but I was able to pick the best of the few Target had. It would be just wonderful to get a Ness figure after all this time and he looks like shit.

Jrs3000

I managed to preorder them and get it shipped to USA from amazon.uk now I just need to see if they'll honor or cancel. My estimate delivery is july 10.

Fox Mulder

Your wife is absolutely sweet for doing this. If you were curious though there was one other official plush Dedede that was released in December (unfortunately out of stock for now).
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00003707

I like his wife's dedede better with the hammer and can feel the love through my screen.

Looks like this one doesn't ship to the US, just tried. Well there goes another import venue.

Blue worked right away but Green didn't work when I tried to do both at the same time but then I did green by itself and it worked...

Amazon can be weird at times maybe?

Blue worked right away but Green didn't work when I tried to do both at the same time but then I did green by itself and it worked...

Amazon can be weird at times maybe?

Same here. Green alone would not ship to US for me. I ended up grouping them (for me and a friend to split shipping), 2 Blue and 2 Green and it went through. The prices dropped from 16.37 pounds to 13.** pounds. But it came to right under $100.00 USD for 4 yoshis and shipping for me. Good back up plan if I cant get them here.

I got a Lucina and Robin coming from Amazon.co.jp. If anybody wants it, it'll be $11 + whatever Tenso charges for shipping + whatever shipping to you from NY costs. I got another order coming, and looking at estimates, I can't fit these in there without spending a lot more money.

You can figure out the shipping from Tenso using their calculator. As for weight, all I know is that Dedede is .6 lbs, and that's one of the heaviest ones to give you an idea.

https://www.tenso.com/en/estimate/

It's up to you on what shipping you want me to use. I can do EMS or the slower ones.

PM me.

I'll do it!

Jiggly and Greninja NOW UP!!! Just preordered one of each.

EDIT: Jiggly gone, only third party resellers. Greninja also still available. Zero Suit available as well, but I am unable to add to cart.

Gone already lol :(

Friend of mine got an extra one so hopefully will be alright....

Jiggly and Greninja NOW UP!!! Just preordered one of each.

EDIT: Jiggly gone, only third party resellers. Greninja also still available. Zero Suit available as well, but I am unable to add to cart.

All gone... must have missed it by minutes. And I really wanted Greninja out of the way.

Rocky

Banned
Sorry everyone, I got confused and didn't realize I got the links from reddit and not this thread. I edited the correct links in, but everything was gone by then. X(

I just kinda lucked into it. I had them open in other tabs and I refreshed and saw the preorder button. Quickly added to cart and checked out. Was really pissed I couldn't add Zero Suit though. She's the one I want most of all. Uurrgh.

My concern is why Amazon US has yet to open their orders for Wave 4. Every other Amazon IN THE WORLD has done so already but not US for whatever secret reason.

Doesn't matter anyway. Once the preorders do go up they will only last all of 10 seconds and it will either be on my way to work or sleeping.

I've already come to the conclusion that I'll be camping at Target the night before for Jiggly and the rest of Wave 4. Apparently it's the only way since I haven't got a single Wave 4 amiibo preordered.

Tanukid

Ugh, was scrambling just to find the Greninja product page. Probably sold out within a minute. There goes my backup plan to getting one. Plus any of wave 5. DX

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
I have a pink Yarn Yoshi preordered if anyone is getting a green or blue and wants to trade. When they release of course.

I was able to add pink yoshi to my original order by contacting Amazon CS through chat. They were really nice and quick about it. It saved 2 pounds versus having 2 orders. Not a big deal but it is nice to save a few bucks when paying higher import prices.

crimnos

Wait amazonuk sold out of Greninja and wave 5 already?! Damn this is getting more frustrating then it's worth.

Yeah, but keep in mind that this happened early with Wave 4 as well, and they opened up pre-orders at least one more time, so this likely wasn't the only chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom