• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Horizon-

Sorry to disappoint everyone but I just got off the phone with a rep (for a diff reason) and figured I'd ask her if she knew about the restock.

She said they usually know things 2-4 weeks before the public does and hasn't heard anything about a restock this summer. Sounds like this may be NOE and not NOA.

Hahahahahaha...

-.-

Jawmuncher

Managed to get Ganon, ZSS, and Palutena on one order. Got dark pit all by himself. Will try and get with support later and see if they can combine.

Anyone have any luck with that?

G0523

YES! I got Palutena, Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus, and Ganondorf!

It cost me...$92.97?! Shit. Good thing I have plenty of time to cancel if I find them here in the US.
LOL Like that'll happen.

Tanukid

GOTEM!!

Managed to get down Dark pit, Paulutana, and Zero suit samus. Ganon got away though, but 3 out of 4 of the wave 5 isn't bad at all! Here's hopping Ganon ends up being another Sheik.

Sadly, I don't care anymore either. Poor Ness was the tipping point.

I'm mainly checking in every so often to grab a Charizard from Amazon, assuming he may be one of the commons.

But at this point I figure the rest of the Smash line is just a bother for Nintendo that they're fulfilling purely out of obligation. Technically, there will be a figure for every character, even if some of them are like, 5000 pieces worldwide.

That's funny, Ness is the first (and will probably be the only) one I cared enough about to check up on when he was available and camp out at my gamestop for hours to order him. The fact that I was able to get him in spite of the adversity has kind of inspired me to want the others more.

crimnos

It cost me...$92.97?! Shit. Good thing I have plenty of time to cancel if I find them here in the US.
LOL Like that'll happen.

Problem is, you might not have time to cancel them with the staggered release schedule. This is like when the difficulty curve in a game ramps up or something.

On another note, anyone know the release date of wave 5 in the UK? Amazon is claiming 5/8, but that can't be right.

Welp, got in on a ZSS and Palutena. Don't really want to import, but what can you do. I feel those will be tougher to get than the other two. I'll leave Dark Pit and Ganondorf up to chance here.

Problem is, you might not have time to cancel them with the staggered release schedule. This is like when the difficulty curve in a game ramps up or something.

On another note, anyone know the release date of wave 5 in the UK? Amazon is claiming 5/8, but that can't be right.

5/8 would be August 5th there

Scoodlebap

Neo Member

LOL Like that'll happen.

That's why I couldn't pull the trigger on it. I won't pay nearly double for them, no way. Got all the way to check out too before the enchantment wore off.

I won't hold my breath since I still haven't gotten Lucina or Ness from Amazon UK, but I placed an order for Palutena, Ganon, and ZSS on 1 order and Dark Pit on another. I originally had Palutena on an order but then kept seeing these others pop up so cancelled her then placed the order of 3. Too bad it's hard to merge them together.

G0523

Yeah...yeesh. Well we'll see I guess. Worst case scenario is that I can flip them for non-scalper prices.

That's why I couldn't pull the trigger on it. I won't pay nearly double for them, no way. Got all the way to check out too before the enchantment wore off.

I don't mind paying double for them since I know how hard these have been to get especially lately. But man, seeing it all add up with just 4 of them is really making me realize how much I've spent so far.

-Horizon-

LOL Like that'll happen.

jeezus, never mind, that is way too expensive for me

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I just ordered all four oh no what have I done but my NA collection but so much salt and I didn't buy Wave 4 on Amazon UK because I didn't want to take from UK but NoA is so bad and I can't even

help

nJ93so0.png
nJ93so0.png
nJ93so0.png

help

LiK

Samus will end up being common cuz it's Metroid. Zero Suit is probably gonna be a bit harder to find at first because of perverts. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom