• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimnos

And it was 1 per customer too, that's nice

u9vFUNn.png

That AmazonJosh 24-hour notice though

Fox Mulder

I don't even want Marth, why am I refreshing this stupid page?

#LetItGo

I gave up on chasing these all down and stuck to ones I actually like. I've even sold off shulk and a few more that I really didn't want anyways.

I'm most happy with Dedede and my common ass DK, diddy, and bowser.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Marth up for mere minutes each time. There's your April restock, America. Please understand.

p͎̗͉̼̰͢ ͏l͏̟̺ ̷͔͎̲͉̖͎̲e͙̖ ̧̘̝̳̯͍ͅạ̱̺̻͈͔͘ ̼̕s̬̟̥ ̧͍̞̞̲͈͔̱e̺̳̱͕̤̣̠ ̛͇͙̖̭ ͎̬ ̙̪ ̙̫̰̰̞͔̰ ̕ ̫̼͈̗͈͓͓u͖͙͎̕ ̺̕n̝̼͔̘̘̠̹ ̜̞̲̟̮̟ͅd̡̩͎̗ͅ ͎̮͚͍̻͕e͏̘̳͎̖̹̣ ̡̯̥͇r̶̗͖̻ ́s͎̣̰͇̙̻̕ ̺̳͚t̳̘̠ ͈̙͖͉̹͢à̖̘̲̙̦͚͚ ̸͈̝̙̩n̘̮͖͚̯ ͓̤͔͖d̝

Jawmuncher

Target Cancelled my Jigglypuff amiibo. Guess it was just too much charging. Oh well, i'll stick with no pokemon in my amiibo collection then.

rjinaz

Target Cancelled my Jigglypuff amiibo. Guess it was just too much charging. Oh well, i'll stick with no pokemon in my amiibo collection then.

Sorry man. Yeah it's ridiculous but not surprising considering they have been pending charges on me at a constant rate. Think I'm up to 10 times now.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry man. Yeah it's ridiculous but not surprising considering they have been pending charges on me at a constant rate. Think I'm up to 10 times now.

That is so weird that they keep doing that!

"Hey bro, we just want to make sure you have enough money on your card for about 12 of the 1 Amiibo you're getting. You know, you're card might be hitting its max".

nah everyone go to Nintendo world store and camp out with me ;p

lets do this , Ness x Lucina x Jiggly x Gruninja x Robin x charizard all in one transaction

im still bummed target canceled mine :/ oh well.

melman101

Son of a .... My debit card got compromised and I had to get a new one. I forgot I placed amiibo orders while I was in the hospital and Target had my compromised card that got cancelled. Today I got an email saying they cancelled my Jigglypuff and to just re-order it. Except you can't.

I guess I need to call them.

rjinaz

Son of a .... My debit card got compromised and I had to get a new one. I forgot I placed amiibo orders while I was in the hospital and Target had my compromised card that got cancelled. Today I got an email saying they cancelled my Jigglypuff and to just re-order it. Except you can't.

Good luck. Sadly I have yet to hear even one case that had their oders reinstated after a canceled Jiggly

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

That's puffed up.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"

Good luck with that. I had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago and calling Target was really frustrating. She kept saying she couldn't change my payment method and that I needed to reorder the item. I had to reminder her 5 times that it was out of stock.

I reiterated that it was a preorder and I should be able to change my payment method but no dice. Hung up really frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom