• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayne

Just got these in the mail today! (bad phone pic, sorry >.>;)
4e874fe21e.png

The boxes are a bit beat up, but the amiibo themselves are in perfect condition, I'm thankful for that at least. Now I've just gotta get my hands on a Splatoon girl.

Neo Dark

Good luck with that. I had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago and calling Target was really frustrating. She kept saying she couldn't change my payment method and that I needed to reorder the item. I had to reminder her 5 times that it was out of stock.

I reiterated that it was a preorder and I should be able to change my payment method but no dice. Hung up really frustrated.

Did you try going up the chain? Asking for her superior?

MADGAME

So can you actually write data to Amiibo with this? Looks like it would do Skylanders too? Or is it just read only so you can upload your data?

I've always wondered how Action Replay made a loophole for itself. I mean, besides the ugly un-trademarked artwork they used on their covers. They kinda go beyond the functionality of what the original Game Genie was about.

I'm not certain on all the particulars but there's more information in the Reddit thread here
http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/35c8og/this_is_so_weird_amiibo_cheat_device/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"This item is no longer available from the seller you selected."

STUPID INTERNET CRAPPING OUT ON ME & DECIDING TO BE SUPER SLOW THE ONE DAMN TIME MARTH IS AVAILABLE.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Blues1990

Just seeing everyone getting their Ness Amiibo's is making me excited to get my order later this month. For the lucky few, exactly how is the quality of the figurine?

Nighteater

Neo Member
"This item is no longer available from the seller you selected."

STUPID INTERNET CRAPPING OUT ON ME & DECIDING TO BE SUPER SLOW THE ONE DAMN TIME MARTH IS AVAILABLE.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Keep trying was able to add another to cart

Nighteater

Neo Member
Seems like amazon is putting out a few at a time. Check the new condition sellers list if it doesnt show up from the product page. They added more as I posted this.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, he's in my cart!

*clicks which address to ship to*

We're sorry. Some items became unavailable after you added them to your shopping cart.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Chindogg

We're sorry. Some items became unavailable after you added them to your shopping cart.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Happened to me 3 times today.

bigkrev

He's shown up a dozen times for me, only twice did he actually get added to my cart, and both times he died before I could confirm. He isn't showing up with 1-click!

Xclash

can't grow facial hair

You need to set up 1-click buy right now for the next time he shows up.

nubcake

Neo Member
Apparently my account finally got approved after like 4 months of waiting, and I'm celebrating my first post by admitting that I've been refreshing this Marth page for the last 10 minutes. On a Friday night.

ivelostcontrolofmylife.jpg

Apparently my account finally got approved after like 4 months of waiting, and I'm celebrating my first post by admitting that I've been refreshing this Marth page for the last 10 minutes. On a Friday night.

Welcome, don't forget that you're here forever.

Nori Chan

Welcome to the best and worst community on gaf. Where we all love to help each other and Diggeh posts the same 3 things and shitty lyrics everyday

Insaniac

shoot missed marth for the third time today ugh. And I know i'm going to miss it a fourth time when I'm playing the splatoon demo

Brqan

They got an email from yes asia about them shipping my Cap Falcon and by pure coincidence I saw that I could preorder Pit.
Feels Good!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

Welcome! We've sure welcomed a ton of cool people in AmiiboGAF! Come for the amiibo, stay for the wonderful community
because we do not have they new amiibo
!

Welcome to the best and worst community on gaf. Where we all love to help each other and Diggeh posts the same 3 things and shitty lyrics everyday

I quit

Well I missed Marth again but hopefully I can snag the Splatoon three pack when the time comes. I signed up for alerts from both Amazon and Walmart but Walmart never notified me they came back in stock when they did so I'm nervous. :(

Seems to be gone for the moment

Holy crap I just got a Marth from Amazon for $13. Backordered but estimated delivery May 15!

Randomly checked Amazon while looking up a NuWave oven while watching infomercials.

ZeroX03

Banned
Got my Kirby game coming in the next week or two. Finally I can bust out my Dedede and Meta Knight amiibo.

I'm leaning toward not picking up Splatoon so I'm glad I didn't bother ordering those amiibo.

I need to find somewhere or something to store/display my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom