• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 6 | We're up all night to get salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joei

I'm sorry, but thank god there is nothing I want in this wave, cause this stuff is hilarious. Hopefully, although unlikely, Nintendo has this a little more figured out for Wave 6 in September. I'm going hard for that ZSS and Ganon (though I predict Ganon will be easy).

And Dark Pit looks awesome, but I'm guessing they're only going to make like 10 of those, lol.

Velcro Fly

A lot of places apparently are discounting the Smash amiibo line ones that also are SMB line ones. Meijer had Luigi, Mario, and Yoshi on clearance for like 9.xx or something.

I'm over the disappointment of today. Playing actual games instead of worrying about plastic toys has cheered me up big time.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
So in guessing Amazon hasn't gone up yet?

YSkNTAx.gif

One can only hope soon. Waiting for Greninja will be fun too.

rjinaz

Does that mean that Pac-Man, Wario, and the Splatoon bundle I could get on release day because those are the ones that I want, I dont care for the others(If I can get them, great but its not a big deal if I cant)

Most likely yes. But never assume anything with amiibo. Preorder somewhere if possible.

Most likely yes. But never assume anything with amiibo. Preorder somewhere if possible.

Polygon confirmed it for online. No word for in store yet.

Im trying to Im trying LOL..I know how crazy things were with the Mario Party 10 amiibos, now you can find them EVERYWHERE no problem. My local Target has them all in stock
As far as Toys R Us goes, are they going to have ALL the wave 4 amiibos for pre order(Including the splatoon bundle) or is this only for that one amiibo that is a toys r us exclusive

Pyrokai

I only managed to get Ness, Pac-Man, and Charizard today :(

I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to get the rest. Hold me, GAF.

MisterHero

maYhqlJIC8J2xKFbSF7uNqsqCkga_M29.png

Of course this is probably not the final final design that we'll see in stores.
All the more human figures look really good. While I sadly missed all the Fire Emblem ones/Captain Falcon/Little Mac/etc., Ganondorf should have the same amount of detail.

Velcro Fly

Waking up at 6 on my last day of Spring Break is going to suck.

I'm thinking about just sitting up all night playing video games.

8 HOURS UNTIL TOYS R US WAVE 4 AND GRENINJA PREORDERS

Have they said if the Splatoon ones will be up too? Those and Greninja are the only ones I need. I have a Girl Inkling preordered but want the 3 pack. May consider getting the Inkling Boy one too to have them all I guess.

Im trying to Im trying LOL..I know how crazy things were with the Mario Party 10 amiibos, now you can find them EVERYWHERE no problem. My local Target has them all in stock
As far as Toys R Us goes, are they going to have ALL the wave 4 amiibos for pre order(Including the splatoon bundle) or is this only for that one amiibo that is a toys r us exclusive

all wave 4, not sure about splatoon

rjinaz

Have they said if the Splatoon ones will be up too? Those and Greninja are the only ones I need. I have a Girl Inkling preordered but want the 3 pack. May consider getting the Inkling Boy one too to have them all I guess.

Darn it. I really need to get to bed then. So early grumble grumble grumble. But at least we have a heads up instead of random days and times in the middle of the night. Looking at you Target for Rosalina.

AdanVC

maYhqlJIC8J2xKFbSF7uNqsqCkga_M29.png

Of course this is probably not the final final design that we'll see in stores.

I wonder who owns this and pretty much all the amiibo used in the photos from Nintendo's website. Probably Bill Trinen. Hope she doesn't get that downgraded like Marth :c

Darn it. I really need to get to bed then. So early grumble grumble grumble. But at least we have a heads up instead of random days and times in the middle of the night. Looking at you Target for Rosalina.

And Jigglypuff today at a random time with no communication.

The Giant

Banned
Wait usa gets wave 4 on may 29. Wow, us aussies get wave 4 on april 25.

and we get wave 5 in may, wave 6 in june and wave 7 in july.

AdanVC

The servers are gonna hyper explode and their website will have a huge banner that says "We do not have they new amiibo"

Grok4Spock

Yeah Im not even after the so-called hard to find amiibos, just the most common ones..I couldn't go to Gamestop today besides I called two local ones and both said they had dozens of people waiting in line outside, not worth it..was going to try tomorrow but both stores said they are completely sold out..
Now onto Toys R Us..IF all the amiibos will be available online at 4am my time(Damn west coast time) then I will get up and give it a shot..but I dont want to wake up that early like some idiot for no reason, has anyone even confirmed it will be up at that time? Wish it would be up on amazon too(Not that early of course) geez who knew getting little plastic figures would be so hard

Wait, so you have to go in store to preoreder Ness? Any word on if he will go up online?

That ship has sailed... For now at least

Got my conformation for Splatoon bundle, Ness, and Charizard. Lucina and Robin WERE IN THE CART at Game Stop when my co-worker was doing the web in store, but sold out before we could finish my transaction. I let all the customers go first before my turn. At least they all got what they wanted.

Hoping I can have luck with Lucina and Robin at Toys R Us or Amazon. When do the Toys R Us pre-orders go up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom