• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shauni

tumblr_inline_n4y7h3klfq1sqo44y.jpg

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit, guize, I think I just finally got NESS! I found a random publication on Mercado Libre (Ebay's mexican equivalent) and this guy had only 2 Japanese Ness on hand ready to ship and in a not so crazy prize ($38 bucks approx) so I just bite and bought it! It should arrive either tomorrow or on friday! I checked this guy's reputation just in case and it seems he is all clean and positive as a seller. hnnnghh <3

The fuck is with that picture?

DarkWish

Sweet! My Target Amiibo pre-orders are indeed going through. Just got shipment emails for Charizard and Pac-Man, I assume the rest will follow soon.

Four of my amiibo orders changed to 'preparing order'.

By the way, how long would it take to buy an amiibo or two at Target when the store opens? I am going to buy Jigglypuff and maybe Silver Mario, but I have to be somewhere at 9 am. Luckily that place isn't far from Target. Oh and how early should I be waiting in line at Target? I was thinking about 2 hours before the store opens, but I'm not sure. I don't want to miss my chance at buying an amiibo like I did with Gold Mario at Walmart (I think I was 10th in line and they only had 8).

Thanks!

Gameboy415

Target has shipped my 2 Jigglypuffs as of this afternoon (I'm an 'open one to use & keep one sealed to display' nutcase) and just got an e-mail from Best Buy saying my Pac-Man has shipped! :D

The rest of my Best Buy Wave 4 set is in 'Preparing Order' status but no update on the Splatoon 3-pack or Inkling Boy (I have an Inkling Girl pre-ordered at Wal-Mart) but hopefully they'll all ship soon too. :)

Hello, all, and greetings from the world of AmiiboGAF Line chat! Such a shiny new OT, only thing that could make it even better is another showing of my custom Mega Mans, in case anyone missed it!
NiY4xT2h.jpg

0NfGgv1h.jpg

UwllJE1h.jpg

mV5HoQvh.jpg

Aren't they just the best?? So damn proud to own 'em. All Level 50, ready for an upcoming 8 Player Smash of ridiculous proportions. Gooood times.

Anyways, who knows if I'll stick around, but we'll see. Nice to be back at least once every new OT, haha.
I know this is a few pages back but awesome job! They all look great.

Robin from best buy is processing but not lucina , hmmmmm

i need to see stock number for toys r us , target for friday, someone leak boston numbers :p

Nori Chan

I ain't got a single email. I'm already dead.

Lucia Robin Greninja from TRU. NOPE

Ness from Gamestop. NOPE

Pacman Charizard Wario. NOPE

Velcro Fly

lol this dumb person at my bank literally locked my card so I almost lost all of Wave 4

I might lose Greninja too since I need to change payment method on TRU and I'm not sure if I can

-Horizon-

I ain't got a single email. I'm already dead.

Lucia Robin Greninja from TRU. NOPE

Ness from Gamestop. NOPE

Pacman Charizard Wario. NOPE
I don't think TRU is shipping yet. At least I hope not. I don't want it to turn out "whoops, we ran out of stock, preorder canceled, sorry!".

Velcro Fly

Is there any way to change payment method on a TRU order

Because the card I used is now locked because my bank is really fucking dumb about this despite me telling them what I was doing beforehand.

I really don't want to lose my Greninja :(

I have a question about the Target app..I have it on both my iPod Touch and iPad..on my iPad when I Go to my order it says processing, estimated arrival between 6/2 and 6/5 and it doesnt mention it being backordered..but on my iPod Touch it says status backordered so not sure what to believe

rjinaz

I just checked my bank account to see if Best Buy finally charged me for Lucina and Robin, they did.

But I have like 5 charges from Target. It has to be from when I tried to order silver mario but was getting an error message. The charges must have went through despite the error. It's like $100 worth of charges yeesh.

Well hopefully they are just temp charges and go away, it still sucks though to have $100 missing.

HiroTSK5

I got my Inkling girl shipping confirmation from Wal-Mart. On an unrelated note I also finally got my shipping confirmation for my 3DS card case I ordered I few months ago from Club Nintendo.

TheGrue

So far only my Jigglypuff from Target has shipped. Nothing yet on Ness from Gamestop, Greninja from TRU, or the rest of Wave 4 that I ordered from Best Buy (including Splatoon stuff). All of Best Buy says Preparing Order except for Pac-Man.

Velcro Fly

Yep no way to change payment method at TRU

If they run my card to charge me it is going to decline my card and welp there goes Greninja :(

Bank closes at 1pm today and I worked until 3.

This is such fucking bullshit.

Jswanko

Yes! My BB order with all the non-exclusives has changed to "Being Prepared." Won't feel truly safe until it ships though

RootCause

If they run my card to charge me it is going to decline my card and welp there goes Greninja :(

Not sure how accurate this is, but I've hread that TRU ships on dood the release. So maybe you still have a shot.

Velcro Fly

Not sure how accurate this is, but I've hread that TRU ships on dood the release. So maybe you still have a shot.

Yeah if they ship on Friday I'll definitely have a chance. If they run it before like 3:30 tomorrow I'm fucked.

Was charged for Lucario on February 4th. Not sure when it came out but it might have been a day or two before that.

I'm having the same problem. The payment method I used to pre-order Greninja is no longer active and TRU can't change it for some stupid reason. My order will most likely get cancelled.

Yeah if they ship on Friday I'll definitely have a chance. If they run it before like 3:30 tomorrow I'm fucked.

Was charged for Lucario on February 4th. Not sure when it came out but it might have been a day or two before that.
Let's hope it works out for you. I could try to pick up and extra Greninja, if I see any at all, when I go out on Friday for you or whoever else misses out. Not going to guarantee anything but I can try.

Velcro Fly

Well if my Greninja does get cancelled I can always just eBay it or something.

The important thing is my bank is full of idiots and I will be going elsewhere once my direct deposit is over for the school year.

Just glad it is amiibo and not a bill or something that is going to be fucked.

Isotope

Jigglypuff amiibo has shipped; one of six that'll be arriving in the coming weeks.

Would be seven if
Amazon bothered to put up pre-orders for Lucina ;_;

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
I'm having the same problem. The payment method I used to pre-order Greninja is no longer active and TRU can't change it for some stupid reason. My order will most likely get cancelled.

I have the same issue. I talked to two TRU reps and they both said they can't change the payment method and the order will be cancelled when they try to process it. I don't get it, other companies let you add new payment methods but oh well. Just waiting for it to be cancelled now.

HUELEN10

Can someone please PM me on how to get in on the whole line and bullet thing? It's been weeks. :(

That being said, anyone need DeDeDe? I just found a ton.

Can someone please PM me on how to get in on the whole line and bullet thing? It's been weeks. :(

That being said, anyone need DeDeDe? I just found a ton.

i'd like one :D

hmmmm why didn't my best buy order update with my new debit card , it still has my old debit card on the page :/ , if this gets canceled then that will be 4 amiibos -jiggly, robin, lucina, pac man canceled by my debit card expiring :(

Got my Jigglypuff shipping email over an hour ago, so hopefully she shows up this weekend.

Aside from her, Ness, Lucina and Robin have been preordered off YesAsia for July while Play-Asia has my Shulk. It'd be cool to at least get either Robin or Lucina sooner though but I can wait.

I'll try to pick up Charizard whenever as hopefully he'll be common.

Quick photo of my amiibo family thus far:

mantis23

Seeing preorders shipping and preparing to ship is an exciting time. THE DAY IS NEAR! Still have to secure myself a Robin and Lucina but I have trade bait and eBay if needed to fill in those gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom