• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no.... i just checked my best buy pre-order and only Pac-Man is showing as preparing order... the rest say status not available... i have a pre-order for all 5 best buy has and I made the order within a minute of them going live on best buy...... please don't screw me best buy. PLEASE.

image.php

You'll be alright. Hope they ship soon!

//ARCANUM

I have 2x Splatoon 3-pack and the 5 non-exclusive amiibos on pre-order with Best Buy and they've all displayed "status not available" for the past week. I wouldn't worry just yet.

yeah I wouldn't normally be AS worried if it wasn't for Pac-Man being one step ahead in the progress bar, having moved to "Preparing order"... don't leave without your friends Pac-Man! I don't want you without them! lol

Stop owning all of Canada and polishing your six shower heads and go get your Jurassic World jeeps ya goof.

I still haven't grabbed them. Let Human know his Xbox 360 will be shipped tomorrow.

This is awkward...who are you again?

:(

Did the Jiggly's ship? My Wal Mart Canada order is no longer backordered but hasn't shipped yet. Once it does I will let you know I am finally in the clear!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Amiibo Thread 8 | BYRON ALERT GOGOGO what do you mean it's been sold out for minutes

Thank! Sounds good.

I think the fact that the amiibo came back AGAIN on the target app is a good sign, you would think if it was a glitch they would have fixed it and not allowed it to happen again yet it did, more people were able to order it..Oh and I called my local TRU, I dont think I will bother going..the lady was nice and everything but she said she expects a lot of people to show up and when I told her I will call before I come to see if there are only a few people in line she started laughing so yeah I Guess thats not a good sign LOL

Thank! Sounds good.

Around 4:30 PM EST our source is reporting that no Silver Mario's are processing and they are not in Reserved On hand's. In fact, there is no sales record at all for any Silver Mario! The two primary fulfillment centers for amiibo are showing 0 on hand and 0 on order for Silver Mario.

LOL yet they had it twice on their app, so weird

In a land called germany, where street dates are seemingly non existant and amiibo are plentiful.
Well not that plentiful actually. One in three stores got 0 Jigglypuff, the rest got two each, 3 Greninja per store, but Inklings were in good supply.

I still don't have a single order that has shipped. Michigan.
Jigg @ Target
Robin / Lucina @ Best Buy
Pac Man / Charizard @ Walmart
Ness @ Gamestop.

Anyone from my side of the country see shipment notification on any of these from these stores?

I managed to preorder the Splatoon pack earlier today (from BB) and although it charged my card nothing has shipped, I'm in Michigan too.

Velcro Fly

Yeah my Jiggly from JP Amazon is processing. Of course my main bank card declines the charge and I have to change payment method. Literally got in an argument with someone that works at my bank about verifying that it is me making the purchase. Ended up having to use a different card.

Holy fuck amiibos man

RootCause

I think the fact that the amiibo came back AGAIN on the target app is a good sign, you would think if it was a glitch they would have fixed it and not allowed it to happen again yet it did, more people were able to order it..Oh and I called my local TRU, I dont think I will bother going..the lady was nice and everything but she said she expects a lot of people to show up and when I told her I will call before I come to see if there are only a few people in line she started laughing so yeah I Guess thats not a good sign LOL
Oh, sorry to hear about you TRU situation. I expect the same story in most(if not all) TRU stores.
Not sure what's going on at target with Silver Mario. Hope the don't have to cancel orders.

AdanVC

tumblr_inline_n4y7h3klfq1sqo44y.jpg

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit, guize, I think I just finally got NESS! I found a random publication on Mercado Libre (Ebay's mexican equivalent) and this guy had only 2 Japanese Ness on hand ready to ship and in a not so crazy prize ($38 bucks approx) so I just bite and bought it! It should arrive either tomorrow or on friday! I checked this guy's reputation just in case and it seems he is all clean and positive as a seller. hnnnghh <3

HardRojo

You mean you're not already camping there?

theyarealreadysoldout.jpg

This is exactly what I was going to say lol. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of people are already in the premises. That reminds me, I never got the chance to enter the NWS :( It was closed when I arrived and I didn't have enough time the rest of the days I was in NYC. I wanted to buy plenty of stuff there. Will try next time I go to the US.

Scoodlebap

Neo Member
tumblr_inline_n4y7h3klfq1sqo44y.jpg

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit, guize, I think I just finally got NESS! I found a random publication on Mercado Libre (Ebay's mexican equivalent) and this guy had only 2 Japanese Ness on hand ready to ship and in a not so crazy prize ($38 bucks approx) so I just bite and bought it! It should arrive either tomorrow or on friday! I checked this guy's reputation just in case and it seems he is all clean and positive as a seller. hnnnghh <3

Congratulations, man. I've seen you post on here a few times about ness. Glad to see you managed to get one!

-Horizon-

This is exactly what I was going to say lol. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of people are already in the premises. That reminds me, I never got the chance to enter the NWS :( It was closed when I arrived and I didn't have enough time the rest of the days I was in NYC. I wanted to buy plenty of stuff there. Will try next time I go to the US.
I'm only like a thousand miles away :D

Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom