• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

willizle02

Neo Member
>Rob getting two alt amiibos

828d816d75.gif

I honestly couldn't be happier, considering I main Rob.

getting Famicom R.O.B, Duck Hunt Dog and 'Game and Watch' amiibos fo' sho.

Also going to be getting Animal Crossing amiibos and Animal Crossing amiibo cards as well.

God, where has my life gone to.

also waiting for that Line invite.

willizle02

Neo Member
요르단;167924361 said:
getting Famicom R.O.B, Duck Hunt Dog and 'Game and Watch' amiibos fo' sho.

Also going to be getting Animal Crossing amiibos and Animal Crossing amiibo cards as well.

God, where has my life gone to.

also waiting for that Line invite.

Kind of a dumb question, but what's Line? I've seen it mentioned a couple times, never figured it out. All I know is everyone wants an invite to it.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I only collect NA Amiibo but for Rob, I think I'm willing to make an exception. Time to stalk import sites...

In for the new waves (obviously) and for Japanese R.O.B. At the home stretch! Excited for ma boi Ryu, too!

In for 8 bit Mario, if legit.

Will try and not be in for Animal Crossing, but damn do they look neat.

Thoraxes

And let the antidepressants take full effect after the latest wave

Even though I had to be out early, I was really surprised how much stock was in all the stores at their openings. At least in my local area anyways. If I could have an experience like May 29th again, i'd be quite pleased.

(also the pills lol)

Am_I_Evil

had an extra Jigglypuff...in the process of trading it for a NA NiB Fox...didn't need another Fox but thought this was an awesome trade and hoping the Fox can net me a Little Mac....sound reasonable?

Plover

Neo Member
I love reading this thread after new announcements. "Hands of my wave" haha.

I'm so excited to see the near end of the Smash line up- I think Game & Watch is the only one I might get two of, I never thought I'd see that figure become reality!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, just noticed after scanning in more amiibo on Mario Kart 8, I'm just missing Wario, Olimar, "Animal Crossing", and Toad. Kind of amazed I'm actually almost gotten them all.

Uhh... June?
Clicking Mr. G&W says his release is Sept.

Though Falco is "This holiday", so...*shrugs*

HUELEN10

Okay guys, my trade pile is now empty; Greninja has left the building.

You know, it kinda feels good to get rid of the trade pile. Just nothing but open, personal Amiibo waiting to be enjoyed. :)

Well I just had a minor freakout. I apparently got an email from Play-Asia last night about my Marth saying they "Couldn't source him in the time frame". In my mind, that meant "cancelled", but I looked into it and it's still coming, just delayed from when they planned.

Which I appreciate, but dude, it's Marth, as long as it's coming, I'll wait. Not like I can cancel it.

The_Kid

Hello everyone, Ive been following this thread for months until I was actually accepted as a member. Ive been collecting Amiibos since launch and have all the ones I care about (everyone but Peach and Diddy). I can't wait to start contributing to the community (maybe offer a giveaway or two as well.

O.v.e.rlord

Banned
Hello everyone, Ive been following this thread for months until I was actually accepted as a member. Ive been collecting Amiibos since launch and have all the ones I care about (everyone but Peach and Diddy). I can't wait to start contributing to the community (maybe offer a giveaway or two as well.

gPBuAgl.gif

We welcome you!

Scoodlebap

Neo Member

Welcome! Prepare to experience all the dizzying highs and sickening lows with other maso...collectors.

dont even see it on the site = / lol

I think there's still speculation that that may not be the bundle. I didn't want to take any chances so I pre-ordered anyways. I would prefer a standalone amiibo to be honest.

They confirmed on that IGN live show not that long ago with the Chibi Robo amiibo and others that the game comes with the amiibo. There is no single game to buy or single amiibo to buy.

Velcro Fly

They confirmed on that IGN live show not that long ago with the Chibi Robo amiibo and others that the game comes with the amiibo. There is no single game to buy or single amiibo to buy.

leads me to believe this won't be really rare to the point of not being able to find it ever since it will have a game attached.

think i can hold out for Best Buy in that case

thanks for the heads up

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I would be shocked if the game itself is $39.99. Went ahead and preordered just in case.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

On a Reddit thread it showed that in GS NZ that they DID have 2 separate skus with one priced higher than the other. Different regions, but makes me wonder.

On a Reddit thread it showed that in GS NZ that they DID have 2 separate skus with one priced higher than the other. Different regions, but makes me wonder.

Its up in the air, I pre-ordered regardless, worst case I have to click my mouse a couple times to cancel it.

The_Kid

Heads up, if you had a wave 4 delay from Amazon UK awhile back, they're alerting people of restocks. My Ness is supposed to be delivered in July now.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Its up in the air, I pre-ordered regardless, worst case I have to click my mouse a couple times to cancel it.

I just don't wanna leave the house cause E3 (even though my local GS is real close...) I'll wait for details on it. If anything, I'll go do it tomorrow. No details are even up so I doubt it'll sell out of pre-sales before they even show a stock image for it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom