• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

Interesting approach with Game and Watch
WZwtzA0.png

Nori Chan

Idk if I should get the mii amiibos. I also have the same feeling towards the koopalings when they get released. And I have all the smash ones so far

shandy706

Still have a Squid Amiibo for $25 shipped in the US if anyone wants him.

Jigglypuff sold :). Hope my fellow Gaffer enjoys it.

Both sold :)

I really wish Nintendo would stop with retailer exclusives. It's not like they need help getting retailers to order Amiibos, so they don't really serve much of a purpose these days.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
They're probably saving Falco for the inevitable Star Fox line that'll be out by the end of the year with a new Fox, Falco, Slippy, Wolf and an Arwing.

My guess is Star Fox with new Amiibos will be October/November and Mario Maker will be their big holiday title alongside the remaining DLC Amiibo. Just a guess obviously.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aw yeah, got a FREE Pit (UK) from my friend today. Feels rather light in comparison to the ones I've gotten lately, but he looks rather nice.

Also, I have a feeling Mr. G&W's value might raise more considering he has multiple parts & people will want to pay more for the complete set.

......then watch as you gotta buy them separately mwahahahahaha.

Shauni

Damn, so all of those coming September for NA? Well, definitely going to be some retailer exclusives, I bet, because that's a huge wave.

Are we expecting any preorders for Wave 5 in the U.S.? Did I already miss some? I've sort of needed a break after May 29th.

I have a story for you guys, btw. Working on typing it up for later. TL;DR, some amiibos have been stolen from me, including a precious Captain Falcon. I'm pretty sure I know who it was and am absolutely furious.

Guys I need your help.

I'm new to this whole amiibo thing and I really want the Ryu one. But quite frankly I'm scared of all the hoops and shenanigans I have to go through to get one.

I know he's not available for preorder yet but I wanna be ready for that time comes around.
Is there any advice you guys give me?
besides praying and sacrificing my first born

Piscus

Guys I need your help.

I'm new to this whole amiibo thing and I really want the Ryu one. But quite frankly I'm scared of all the hoops and shenanigans I have to go through to get one.

I know he's not available for preorder yet but I wanna be ready for that time comes around.

Well, Pac-Man, Mega Man, and Sonic have been pretty widely available. Might not be so bad for third-party Ryu, either.

Velcro Fly

Wonder what the 8-bit Mario would do in Mario Maker

Totally on board to buy all of those god my wallet is deader than the eShop

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
As I said in the other thread:

I will pay scalper prices for those Animal Crossing Amiibo. WANT.

Shauni

Guys I need your help.

Basically, all of the third party character amiibos have been easy to find. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Okay that 8-bit Mario looks AWESOME. Though I could've sworn it looks similar to when Japan had those coffee toppers or something & it had 8-bit versions of Mario, Luigi, Peach, etc.

RK128

Well that's definitely a relief. I haven't payed much attention to the finer details of amiibo availability.

Thanks for the info!

The only amiibo I own are the third party characters and the fact I got them all from my local GameStop (which normally only stocks the Mario and Super Mario Lines of Amiibo) shows how common those amiibo are :).

Granted, they only re-stocked Mega Man in my GameStop (only saw one Pac-Man and they had to hold a Sonic Amiibo for me) but point stands; if you look enough, the Ryu amiibo should be very easy to find :D.

HUELEN10

I am still kinda salty that fucking Capcom gets 2 reps in the damned game; fucked up.

I sweat, if Ryu took Mona's slot....

Velcro Fly

I swear I'm going to need a separate room in my place for these things. I'm struggling as it is to house them all.

Pretty much like 20 more coming out between now and the end of the year that I want.

Tomita

Still no Lucas amiibo date?! I wanted him more than Ness. Whhhhy D:

and damn no Falco date either...

Debating if I want ROB but I think I do, lol. Just the North American one, though.

Do you think "September" will be early or late September? If it's late Sept I'll be screwed...I'll have no car then.

If that leak is true I want the fucking Animal Crossing dog and I never even played AC before. why lmao he just looks so chill okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom