• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Rumor: More new amiibos may have leaked, including a Mario Maker/8-Bit Mario and actual full Animal Crossing amiibos

Pics -
CHelCLsUsAA8GiP.jpg

To image quote the great Diggeh:
F5GxPUT.gif

oh for crying out loud I JUST finished updating Best OT

KAY9uSy.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*sighs* I think I'm going to ease up on the hunt until Nintendo of America gets their shit together.

Peagles

Wow, love the design for G&W! I guess the only tricky one for me will be Famicom R.O.B. since the JP online stores seem to sell out so quick.

ZeroX03

Banned
Diggeh still the best.

Totes in for a Ryu amiibo.

If 8-bit Mario and the AC characters have significant functionality in their respective games I'm in for those too.

Everything's coming up amiibo!

gonna post this here too, in case anyone is interested.

Amiibo collection: Selling in sets of 2.All NA unopened except Peach and Pit. Pit’s region is unknown but was traded with NA based person. Peach’s butt has some scuffage. $50+shipping each set. Open to offers. US only

Shulk, Toad
Marth, Ike
Fox, Shulk
Greninja, Pacman
Rosalina, Peach
Gold Mario, Pit
Lucario, Samus
Rosalina, Shulk

Will also trade any amiibo if anyone will have an extra Ganondorf or Zero Suit Samus.

My god, I barely survived Wave 4 and now look at September, being even more jam packed.

So many amiibos I've been waiting for, all in the same month D:

And that 8-Bit Mario.....oh yeah

All of this amiibo news. That Game & Watch, TWO R.O.B.s, and my biggest wish/greatest nightmare Animal Crossing amiibos?

Lord have mercy on our souls.

Rocky

Banned
Jesus Christ!!! Earthbound Beginnings just announced at the NWC!!! Its the first Mother game and its going to be released on the WiiU VC tonight at 9PM EST!!! We need more Ness reprints NOW!!!

Thoraxes

Oh yeah I don't need these news ones, i'm done after Smash...

*announces Tom Nook, Isabelle, Motherfucking K.K. Slider, Mable and Sable, probably Copper and Booker too*

FUCK

FUUUUUUUUCK

I NEED TO GET OUT SOMETIME

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
the ride never ends you're with me forever

I'm grilled in a dream Steak Eater

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Just think guys: we are SO close to finishing Smash. Guaranteed there will be NO line like this ever again. There is NO WAY they will do all Pokemon either. Maybe some, but not all.

nikos

I NEED that Ryu amiibo. Also, all of the Animal Crossing and 8-bit/Dr. Mario amiibo. Time to start watching this thread and stores like a hawk again.

Nintendo pls. :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Jesus Christ, I can't even get my hands on Ness. Fuck this. I should just give up.

My girlfriend got me one. She lied and said she missed out on ordering one and then surprised me with it one day. :D

I don't know how many more of these I'll get though. It's way too much of a pain in the ass to track them all down.

Gameboy415

I'm so psyched they're releasing both R.O.B. and ROBOT! I'm totally getting both! :D

robvariants.png

Duck Hunt & Mr. Game & Watch look amazing too! :)

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Cross posting:

Want to Trade:

A one:eek:ne. My Lucina, my Robin, or my Capt. Falcon for your Greeninja or Ike. US Only. In box only. All mine are in 9/10 condition. Slight fraying that's impossible to avoid on edges, and slight bends to the cardboard. Obviously, I can't promise how well they'll ship, but I'll make sure to pack them well - I hope you'll do the same.

DooD1234

So saw some amiibo announcement and leaks. Oh god, I really need to stop with the Smash amiibo. My wallet and sanity can't take this anymore lol.

kSg00Bf.gif

Everyone in this thread when a new amiibo is leaked/announced.

I mean, if it was easier to get them I wouldn't mind..but I dunno if i wanna keep doing this "wait three hours in the cold and rain for a preorder" stuff all the damn time. Especially going into the later part of the year where it IS gonna get colder or worse. Right now, its summer so a lot of places its warm and I dont mind waiting, but dat snow tho

Are you fucking serious, they're releasing variants?!

Well to be fair, japan's is based on the ROB they got as is ours. It doesn't make sense for them to have our NES looking ROB.

inb4 they make variants of them over here, so when they launch you have to decide if you want two robs or one rob and another character at every stupid store that does one per person.

Everyone's freaking out over 8-bit Mario amiibo and I'm just sitting here waiting for NA pre-orders of Palutena to start.

And panicking every once in a while thinking I've missed it.

I've missed it, haven't I?

willizle02

Neo Member
Everyone's freaking out over 8-bit Mario amiibo and I'm just sitting here waiting for NA pre-orders of Palutena to start.

And panicking every once in a while thinking I've missed it.

I've missed it, haven't I?

They barely just came out for Japan, so you're fine. I'd honestly bite the bullet and just buy one from Japan, it'll save you time and effort.

Igr2UfD.png

Looks like I've got some Wavepocalypse updating to do.
My top priority, above all else, is still my boy Olimar. Now however, Game & Watch and both versions of R.O.B. are right below him. I do want to get all of them but those three are the ones I want most and first. Lord have mercy on us come September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom