• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

StAidan

Just ordered ZSS and Palutena from Amazon.it... hopefully they come through. I haven't imported since Rosalina, but I'm seriously concerned about getting those two amiibo here in the States.

rjinaz

The prices for Lucario, Marth, and Pit have now dropped to 22 AUD on beatthebomb.com.au.

After shipping it comes out to about $22 US each.

Edit: Fox is now at $18 if anybody still needs it.

So I think my Amazon UK Lucina is free...they authorized my card on 6/19, shipped on 6/21, authorization expired yesterday with no new charges yet. Yay?

//ARCANUM

So I think my Amazon UK Lucina is free...they authorized my card on 6/19, shipped on 6/21, authorization expired yesterday with no new charges yet. Yay?

hmmmm my Amazon UK Lucina still hasn't dispatched. And I remember that you and I had our orders in right around the same time.... :/

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Currently buying the Wii Fit Trainer amiibo at a local GameStop and I don't even want it. Fucking amiibos.

DgwCjHp.png

Rocky

Banned
What the heck is going on here? ZSS is still available on both Amazon it and es. I've never seen amiibos available for so long before. I have one ordered on each in case one goes sour.

Toki767

What the heck is going on here? ZSS is still available on both Amazon it and es. I've never seen amiibos available for so long before. I have one ordered on each in case one goes sour.

They're probably getting cancelled.

For comparison, Yarn Yoshis were up on Amazon IT for preorder earlier today and they sold out.

Jawmuncher

They're probably getting cancelled.

For comparison, Yarn Yoshis were up on Amazon IT for preorder earlier today and they sold out.

Maybe they're doing a "we keep them open this long and tell Nintendo the order, they'll give us that many throughout the months"

Shitty but better than nothing.

one_kill

I picked up Gold Mario today. I could pick up another one or two later, but I don't want to be a scalper, lol

I'll be picking up the Yoshi amiibo later. Good day :)

Also realised the next wave of Smash amiibo will be released here next week

Wow, saw a few silver marios at my local gamestop. Restock, or just no one wants them?

Has anyone seen Wario recently? A friend of mine is looking for him, but I've yet to see another one back on the shelves anywhere. Some Pacs but no Wario...

Noooooo my LINE app crashed on my phone. I feel so lost. I guess I'll post here! Think this may be my first on this OT.

So..... Amiibo huh? You like? Um.....

Amazon EU sites are shipping out their reprints of Little Mac, Villager, and WFT. Also shipping out Yarn Yoshis.

willizle02

Neo Member
I picked up Gold Mario today. I could pick up another one or two later, but I don't want to be a scalper, lol

I'll be picking up the Yoshi amiibo later. Good day :)

Also realised the next wave of Smash amiibo will be released here next week

Gold mario? Where are people finding these??

Important Questions:

Turns out that I'm getting that Ness Amiibo after all from the UK. Problem is that it looks like Lik already got one, so I need to unload this Amiibo to someone else. Second problem is that I will be on vacation when the Amiibo is scheduled to be delivered to my address.

So, a couple of questions. Who wants it (preferably someone who opens and plays with them... i.e. not you weirdos who keep them in boxes!)? If someone wants to trade, that's great and I can give you a list of what I'm looking for. If someone wants it for MSRP plus shipping (can we round it to $20?), that's fine too and I can give you my PayPal address. Secondly, can I just contact Amazon.co.uk and have them change the shipping address directly to the individual AFTER it has been dispatched for shipping? And, if so, is this safe to do (i.e. no private information on my Amazon account being leaked to the individual)?

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Important Questions:

Turns out that I'm getting that Ness Amiibo after all from the UK. Problem is that it looks like Lik already got one, so I need to unload this Amiibo to someone else. Second problem is that I will be on vacation when the Amiibo is scheduled to be delivered to my address.

So, a couple of questions. Who wants it (preferably someone who opens and plays with them... i.e. not you weirdos who keep them in boxes!)? If someone wants to trade, that's great and I can give you a list of what I'm looking for. If someone wants it for MSRP plus shipping (can we round it to $20?), that's fine too and I can give you my PayPal address. Secondly, can I just contact Amazon.co.uk and have them change the shipping address directly to the individual AFTER it has been dispatched for shipping? And, if so, is this safe to do (i.e. no private information on my Amazon account being leaked to the individual)?

If it's in the dispatched for shipping phase then you should contact them ASAP and ask if you can change the address. And if you can, it should be safe to do - I don't see how your private info would be leaked.

I'd be interested in buying but I'm a weirdo who keeps them in boxes.

rjinaz

my amazon.it orders I placed yesterday for wave5 a are shipping. Good sign for everybody else. Palutena, ZS Samus, and Ganondorf.

zdefonte

Neo Member
Important Questions:

If it has entered the shipping process (as early as order being prepared), then no changes can be made. This is with my experience with Amazon US, Japan, and UK. And as far as I know, there would be no information on the slip other than the receiver's name, address, and order details (order number, item description, price, shipping, taxes, etc.)

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Our Gamestop got their big amiibo restock today! They received a giant box big enough for 20 amiibo.

Inside was one loose Sonic rattling around. Supply problems are over!

On that note, if anyone has a Lucina to sell at a reasonable price, I'll take it. (*sobs*)

If it has entered the shipping process (as early as order being prepared), then no changes can be made. This is with my experience with Amazon US, Japan, and UK. And as far as I know, there would be no information on the slip other than the receiver's name, address, and order details (order number, item description, price, shipping, taxes, etc.)

Poop. At the very least maybe I can contact UPS/FEDEX/USPS and see who is delivering it, and have them hold it for me at a distribution center for me to pick up.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Our Gamestop got their big amiibo restock today! They received a giant box big enough for 20 amiibo.

Inside was one loose Sonic rattling around. Supply problems are over!

On that note, if anyone has a Lucina to sell at a reasonable price, I'll take it. (*sobs*)
Sounds like my GS. I asked yesterday & all they had heading towards their store was 3 Sonic.

Rocky

Banned
Important Questions:

Lucky you. Still waiting for my Ness to ship from Amazon UK. It had an estimated dispatch between 6/20 and 6/23. It's now 6/24 and nothing has changed.

Important Questions:

For $20 I'll gladly take Ness off your hands. It's the only amiibo I've wanted (pending Lucas) and don't intend to keep the thing sealed up on a shelf -- it'll be going to a normal person and used in its respective games.

PM'd you.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I'm confused. There are plenty of listings for Pit. How do you know which one is the regular one? The price?

Sold and shipped by Amazon? It would be at the top at MSRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom