• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Gamestop got their big amiibo restock today! They received a giant box big enough for 20 amiibo.

Inside was one loose Sonic rattling around. Supply problems are over!

On that note, if anyone has a Lucina to sell at a reasonable price, I'll take it. (*sobs*)

I would pay for a picture of that. That really sucks, but it's also pretty hilarious

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Finally nabbed a Toad Amiibo.

I know they're supposedly more common, but I'd only seen any once months ago--and the two at the best buy then had terribly botched paint jobs.

Best Buy today had four, all with perfect paint jobs. Three of the four had banged up boxes though. I took the worst box since I open mine. :D

Muppet345

What were you looking for? People occasionally post what they're searching for when things are quiet...
Already found a trader, was trading a NIB NA Pit for Lucario/Ike/Shulk/Falcon/Mac. Found someone to trade a Lucario so it looks like I'm only going to be missing four Amiibo now :D Not bad for starting in February and never paying above MSRP.

(besides regular SMB Mario, but I'm waiting on a sale to pick him up)

I wish the American restocks weren't miserable. I've gotten lucky but it's awful that half the Gamestops only got 1 of the Wii Fit Trainers in and the other half got 0.

Erekiddo

I get an e-mail from the Amazon seller who sold me my $24 Ness saying due to a "price mistake", they've cancelled my order.

I'm so pissed off.

Edit: Aaaannnd, Amazon comes to the rescue. They had me order a $40 one that's fulfilled by them and refunded the difference. WHAT. I can't even comprehend.

And this order is cancelled too due to "low stock".

Rage is building. These god damn amiibos.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
I just got my Green Yarn Yoshi, he's much smaller than I thought he'd be. He's really cute though! Too bad the game doesn't come out for another FOUR MONTHS in the US:/

willizle02

Neo Member
I just got my Green Yarn Yoshi, he's much smaller than I thought he'd be. He's really cute though! Too bad the game doesn't come out for another FOUR MONTHS in the US:/

My light blue yoshi doesn't get here for another 2 weeks...

a6b16ba55f.jpg

Peagles

May as well post this here too since it's quiet...

Have a few Amiibo for sale as I picked up some spares, not after any other Amiibo so just after Paypal monies. Packaging is EU as that's what we get here. Shipping from New Zealand.

Ness x2
Lucina x2
Robin x1
Squid Boy x2
Squid Girl x2

I'm asking $34 USD per Amiibo which includes untracked but fully insured shipping from NZ to most major countries. A few bucks can probably be saved if shipping is combined.

I'm not making bank on these because they cost a lot here and so does international shipping. I just ended up with a few spare and I know they can be hard to come by overseas so thought I'd offer them out. PM me if you're interested.

Bluth54

I can't imagine any reason for the US version taking so long other then they are trying to make as many Amiibos as possible for the launch and they'll still probably horribly under ship the Amiibos.

Am_I_Evil

had 5A ordered from Beat the Bomb...noticed them up on Amazon.it cheaper...if this ships first i'll cancel the Bomb order...

5A + Little mac for about $17.70USD each...not to bad i'm thinking...

also just got a Pit for MSRP from Amazon...today is a good day....

Costia

So the yarn and regular yoshi amiibo do different things in the yoshi game?
Does the yarn yoshi counts as regular yoshi in other games?

Am_I_Evil

Wave 5A ordered today from amazon.it is already preparing to ship....nice....

Edit: and now my Mac as well....awesome....

Edit again: guess they didn't have any....Mac is back to not yet shipped lol....i was charged though so hopefully soon...

bumpkin

I'll be setting them free of their plastic prisons tonight, but I got my package (ZSS, Dark Pit, Ganondorf and Palutena) from Amazon Japan last night...

11536048_10153416776958582_8000191136718222973_n.jpg

Kiss my ass, US scalpers!

DooD1234

Amazon.de wave 5A shipped for me. Don't have to sweat to get Dark Pit and Palutena in US. Whew!

Has Wave 5B (Olimar, Bowser Jr., and Dr. Mario) ever went back up on European Amazon? Last week feel like I missed a lot of preorders with all those amiibo announcement. Did I miss any of the newly announced smash ones? Nintendo going in hard with amiibos lol.

Am_I_Evil

Amazon.de wave 5A shipped for me. Don't have to sweat to get Dark Pit and Palutena in US. Whew!

Has Wave 5B (Olimar, Bowser Jr., and Dr. Mario) ever went back up on European Amazon? Last week feel like I missed a lot of preorders with all those amiibo announcement. Did I miss any of the newly announced smash ones? Nintendo going in hard with amiibos lol.

They were up on amazon.it but I think most were cancelled....

LiK

Seems like they're getting more stock in Japan and EU. NA will most likely still have shortages, imo. Happy I don't need to rush for 5A anymore at least.

Snagged Ganondorf, ZSS, and Palutena from Amazon.it. Dark Pit disappeared as I was adding him to my cart. Still feel like the other three are going to be cancelled, though.

Fingers crossed!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I probably wouldn't get them, but what're the chances we could see the Mii Fighters bundled in a 3-pack? I'm still surprised we haven't seen more of them happen.

KingBroly

Banned
So I went out looking for amiibo this morning. I haven't done it in a while because I saw no need since I have them all as well as a few extras. While I did not find a Wii Fit Trainer, Villager or Pit, I have now procured a second Ike amiibo! It was a pre-order that wasn't picked up for months, and was just put on the store shelf.

As a note, there are more amiibo on shelves here recently. I actually saw a Sonic! So common amiibo are definitely starting to get restocked.

Cappa

Banned
So I went out looking for amiibo this morning. I haven't done it in a while because I saw no need since I have them all as well as a few extras. While I did not find a Wii Fit Trainer, Villager or Pit, I have now procured a second Ike amiibo! It was a pre-order that wasn't picked up for months, and was just put on the store shelf.

As a note, there are more amiibo on shelves here recently. I actually saw a Sonic! So common amiibo are definitely starting to get restocked.
Sonic is pretty common lol

I know we're suppose to only post trades in the trade forum but this is just more of an inquiry. I have WFT Trainer, Greninja and a few others, what would people be interested in trading for one of those? I'm really looking for a Yarn Yoshi :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom