• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxes

Oh nice, got my shipping confirmation from Gamestop. Lotsa amiibos on the way to my house next week.

And it's arriving tomorrow according to the UPS MyChoice stuff I have, holy shit.

_woLf

The more I think about it, the more I am pretty convinced that I have no chance at getting a Lucina or Robin tomorrow morning.

Sigh.

-Horizon-

Horizon in the Middle of Understanding
Quiet you.

LWLkoqu.gif

I remember my Lucario from TRU USA didn't ship until the Monday, so expect that.

It was a Friday release last time too.

Ugh :(

Vena

I know that the Splatoon Amiibos were easy to get a while back.

What are they looking like now? My cousin wants to grab a Inkling Boy for her son who really fell in love with the game and his character.

rjinaz

No one was biting or responding here for minutes after I posted it.

Toooo sloowwwwwww all of you!

It's probably because they made the same mistake that I did and assumed it was a preorder and B & H is horrible with amiibo preorders. But nope, this was actually in stock. I mean there isn't even anything on Reddit about it.

Edit: Just got an email that this was in stock by error. Lol silver mario is cursed. So now it is a preorder that will no doubt be canceled.

Where do I look up my status of my Ness preorder? I contacted GameStop and it hasn't shipped yet, and I don't want to keep bugging them about it. It isn't in my online account either :(

Also, I think my May Shulk got cancelled :(

Thoraxes

Where do I look up my status of my Ness preorder? I contacted GameStop and it hasn't shipped yet, and I don't want to keep bugging them about it. It isn't in my online account either :(

Use the instore order option on one of those drop downs. Enter your email you Gave them and your order number.

RootCause

Go to the site , put the order number in guest orders, plus the email used.

Fox Mulder

Where I am it's USPS > UPS. UPS takes close to 2 weeks, but USPS is within a couple/a few days, usually. Wjen I ship stuff from eBay it's insane how quick some items get delivered!

the other way for me. UPS is amazing and the regular delivery driver is great. USPS is lazy as shit and I hate how the majority of my smaller Amazon/UPS packages started getting dumped to them for delivery.

I live in an apartment and USPS delivers stuff to the wrong box, shit shows up days later after it says delivered or is damaged, and they leave things out in the open against my door on the weekend. I've complained, but the only solution is to move out of town apparently.

Dragoshi1

Gonna hit my local target super early tomorrow, with my N3DS in hand, and hopefully get my hands on Lucina and the Triple Splatoon pack.

My Jigglypuff and Inkling Girl are on their way via UPS, too, but I mainly need the green squidling along with the boy. The extra girl will go on a shelf somewhere.

Where I am it's USPS > UPS. UPS takes close to 2 weeks, but USPS is within a couple/a few days, usually. Wjen I ship stuff from eBay it's insane how quick some items get delivered!

Tell me about it.

I would rather glue my package to the side of a cow, let it loose on the freeway and hope it makes it to where I live than trust UPS again.

That one cow has more brain cells to rub together than the entirety of that corporation combined.

For Silver Mario

Ah, did they actually tell you it was cancelled? Or just backordered (indefnitely)?

I was hoping to get Lucina, Robin, Wario, and Charizard from those S.O.B.s.

My closest Target is only getting 2 each of Lucina and Robin. I'm already preparing to mourn. Can someone tell me if their policy has changed? Last I heard they were allowing 2 amiibo total tomorrow. But on the last page, some were saying 2 per character...

rjinaz

Ah, did they actually tell you it was cancelled? Or just backordered (indefnitely)?

My closest Target is only getting 2 each of Lucina and Robin. I'm already preparing to mourn. Can someone tell me if their policy has changed? Last I heard they were allowing 2 amiibo total tomorrow. But on the last page, some were saying 2 per character...

It looks like they over sold. Some people are actually getting theirs it seems based on posts on reddit.

They didn't outright cancel, they just are in "on order" status just like the wave 4 amiibo are. However when we purchased them they were supposedly "in stock"

I really need to stop bothering with B & H. I have ordered about 10 amiibo with them now and have never gotten a single one.

Shauni

I always thought UPS was one of the better carriers out there? Surprised to see so much issue with them. I'm not expecting to get my GS orders from them for at least a week but I chose value shipping to begin with, so I knew it'd be awhile.

Zechs

Apparently a lot of people got cancellations and they only fulfilled like 8 lol. Mine says its on route to the warehouse to be shipped so not sure what's going on.

It looks like they over sold. Some people are actually getting theirs it seems based on posts on reddit.

They didn't outright cancel, they just are in "on order" status just like the wave 4 amiibo are. However when we purchased them they were supposedly "in stock"

I really need to stop bothering with B & H. I have ordered about 10 amiibo with them now and have never gotten a single one.

Apparently a lot of people got cancellations and they only fulfilled like 8 lol. Mine says its on route to the warehouse to be shipped so not sure what's going on.

And it seems that this is my fate as well. :( Thanks guys.

DodgeDusk

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like a dick :(
Oh, I didn't take offence to it (situation isn't so bad where I live). May want to watch out for that angry pitch fork-wielding mob moving its way towards you, though!

... Just pictured Diggeh going Super Saiyan for the first time now, fighting against the evil tyrant that is Reggie, in hopes of making the lives of all amiibo lovers that much easier

I think I have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom