• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

Best Buy should be shipping my stuff shortly

Amazon.jp shipped my Puff. Just gotta wait on Tenso

TRU nothing yet.

Ness is still like $40 on eBay lol

MADGAME

Fd0Amww.png

Busted looking right into the camera. Who snapped it, Google map car?

RootCause

GS shipped, BB shipped, and Walmart shipped!

Just hoping I can get a Greninja from TRU, Jiggly from Target, and SIlver Mario tomorrow.

All of my wave 4 have shipped from GS.
I need to check my emails. I have Pacman, char, wario, and ness. They were placed in different orders, so ness got shipped first.

Bestbuy just shipped Robin and Lucina. Pacman is still prepping for shipment.

Looks like Jigglypuff is still prepping also, but i'm not even sure i want it anymore. Already checked and it was too late to cancel.

MADGAME

Bestbuy just shipped Robin and Lucina. Pacman is still prepping for shipment.

Looks like Jigglypuff is still prepping also, but i'm not even sure i want it anymore. Already checked and it was too late to cancel.

You shouldn't have much of an issue unloading her if you don't want her.

rjinaz

So, what do you guys think is gonna happen with Amazon today/tonight, if anything?

I don't think expect anything today or tomorrow. I think next week is more likely. It seems like they are wanting all of their stock in before they start selling it. My guess anyway.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Another GameStop stock sign.

You know I can understand the limited Robins & Lucinas (even though it's stupid), but limited Charizards? What the hell?

Also, Best Buy confirmed that my Splatoon 3-pack has shipped. My goal tomorrow is find Robin, Lucina, Silver Mario, and Ness.

Nighteater

Neo Member
Another GameStop stock sign.

You know I can understand the limited Robins & Lucinas (even though it's stupid), but limited Charizards? What the hell?

Also, Best Buy confirmed that my Splatoon 3-pack has shipped. My goal tomorrow is find Robin, Lucina, Silver Mario, and Ness.
I think TRU is getting the most of they Charizards.

DooD1234

Did amazon.de and amazon.fr opened orders for dr. Mario, Olimar, and Bowser jr? I missed amazon.uk this morning. In other news, my extra Robin and Lucina is shipping and splatoon 3 pack just got sent out. Still waiting for shipping confirmation on PAC, Charizard, and Wario.

Best Buy shipped out Lucina, Robin, Wario, Pac Man and Charizard just now. Got Target's Jiggly today and waiting for Ness to arrive. TRU is the only one left
to cancel our orders

Vena

Nevermind on my question, my cousin found the Boy Inkling on sale at Target while out shopping (Bethesda Maryland, btw). So she's set.

Is it supposed to be out in retail already?

Ugh, it's so annoying seeing how many Silver Marios places are getting. Such a cheap design, but I guess that's what Nintendo is using to tide over angry consumers.

Easy to produce without changing the production line.

Nia

I'm making a last ditch attempt at Jigglypuff tomorrow. If it fails, I'll take Jigglypuff off your hands for a reasonable price, or if you just want to get rid of her.

Toki767

I'm making a last ditch attempt at Jigglypuff tomorrow. If it fails, I'll take Jigglypuff off your hands for a reasonable price, or if you just want to get rid of her.

I might have an extra if you aren't able to get one tomorrow. I apparently have 3 coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom