• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target outright canceled our Dr. Mario and ZSS order yesterday, so I guess we'll be skipping Dr. Mario and trying our luck at Best Buy on Friday to get ZSS. Already gonna try to get Ganondorf and Olimar there.

They shipped my Dr. Mario, but my Olimar still says backordered.

Mine all shipped, fortunately. Not sure why some aren't for others but I'm sure that they will. Maybe they didn't receive all of their stock in one go.

JavyOO7

huh, full download? so it's digital but comes with the book?

Looks like it. I already got it pre loaded on my Wii U, and then I called Nintendo to give me the book and they are gonna ship it to me when the game is unlocked on the 11th.

kirby_fox

Banned
Looks like Ganon and ZSS are processing while Olimar is backordered. Guess I'll try to grab one Friday and cancel the order if I do.

Sigh, was hoping to just grab a Bowser Jr and be done tomorrow.

Looks like Ganon and ZSS are processing while Olimar is backordered. Guess I'll try to grab one Friday and cancel the order if I do.

Sigh, was hoping to just grab a Bowser Jr and be done tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing... but I don't like the TRU upcharge, so I may just try my luck at BB when I pick up SMM.

kirby_fox

Banned
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing... but I don't like the TRU upcharge, so I may just try my luck at BB when I pick up SMM.

I figured TRU would be sold out because I'm not getting up to go wait in line. Gonna try some other stores that tend to have them all sitting out pretty late.

I figured TRU would be sold out because I'm not getting up to go wait in line. Gonna try some other stores that tend to have them all sitting out pretty late.

Yeah, well Bowser Jr. is exclusive to TRU, so if I want him I have to head there. I think BB and TRU open at the same time.

D-Stubbs

Lol was just checking the thread and see others have only had their Dr Mario shipped from Target. My phone buzzes and I think "Hey, maybe that's an email saying my other Amiibo have shipped!" Sure enough it was. Ganon, ZSS, and the 30th have now shipped. Still waiting on Olimar though...

Alright I guess I'm going to Toy's R Us Friday morning for that Bowser Jr. Kind of sucks because I also want to hit up Best Buy since we recently got a GCU membership.

I haven't really been in the game since Wave 4 pre-orders. Are things still just as insane?

Isotope

Wave 5 Orders for Friday on Amazon and when the amiibo will go up for sale.

COekdl2W8AAVTX8.png

Adamator

Hey all.

I thought I would share the cake my wife made me for my birthday this year. She asked me for cake ideas one day and before I even suggested anything, she said never mind, she knew what she was going to do. And this was the result.

21089096799_d2b4b7f52d_c.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmm, I SHOULD be up before or just as Ganondorf is available. Hopefully I can get the three I want & then Amazon can combine them into one order.

Guessing it's one per character? Just want 2 Ganondorfs, the other for a b-day gift for my friend.

Ibuki

Banned
I am going to be working during the Amazon releases. Oh well, gonna be whipping out my phone to try and order them anyway.

JavyOO7

Hmm, I SHOULD be up before or just as Ganondorf is available. Hopefully I can get the three I want & then Amazon can combine them into one order.

Guessing it's one per character? Just want 2 Ganondorfs, the other for a b-day gift for my friend.

According to the email it says 1 per customer. So I guess just 1 of each. And 1 click is disabled.

Boogiepop

Rizific

as someone who wasnt able to get in on any pre orders, what store would be my best bet come friday? who are the exclusives?

Isotope

as someone who wasnt able to get in on any pre orders, what store would be my best bet come friday? who are the exclusives?

Dr. Mario is Target exclusive, Bowser Jr. is Toys "R" Us exclusive, and the Modern Color Mario 30th Anniversary amiibo is Walmart exclusive with the Mario Maker Wii U Console Bundle (And POSSIBLY will be released separately later as Walmart exclusive still). Everyone else is fair game and aren't store exclusive. I personally found GameStop being the most helpful for me when I didn't preorder an amiibo I want (This was only once though, so not close to a large enough sample size).

Glad to see lots of Friday hype. I'm gonna hit up Target early on to get Classic Mario and that dumb puzzle cube, then pick up my SMM copy at BB.
This is AmiiboGAF. Those who remain will bring the hype.

I thought the puzzle cube was only with copies of SMM. Is that not the case?

Gonna try for an olimar on amazon. Everything else shipped from target a few minutes ago.

Already have an import olimar for my son, but I want one for me, too.

illadelph

I wonder if the Chibi Robo game will actually be any good

If it was like the Gamecube game, I'd have no worries, but this is completely different haha

I care about both Woolly World and Chibi robo... and I kind of care about the amiibo... but GCU is my selling point, without it, I'm passing altogether, not even going to buy the game unless a sale happens.

Velcro Fly

Ugh do I order from GameStop or do I wait for Best Buy for Chibi Robo

BB I get it on release day and I'd get rewards points. GameStop would take like a week to ship to me and I'd have to pay for the shipping.

Went with instore pickup at GameStop. Don't mind taking a different route home from work to stop by my local GameStop to pick it up. I want the game and the amiibo so I really don't care where I get it from.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Yoshi bundle cancelled off TRU, both it and Chibi-Robo pre-ordered as pick up in store at GS. I'd rather get it ASAP than wait forever for UPS or whatever :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom