• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
STUPID GAMESTOP for NO reason I keep on getting this message

Oops! We've encountered a problem processing your order. We have not charged you and your order has not been placed. Please try again or contact Customer Care at 1-800-883-8895.

Same happened to me...the site is and always has been complete shit. I used paypal and it worked though.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Same happened to me...the site is and always has been complete shit. I used paypal and it worked though.
That's what I did, but I got an error message, no email confirmation from GS, AND I got confirmation from PayPal that it went through.

I'm confused, did my order go through?

That's what I did, but I got an error message, no email confirmation from GS, AND I got confirmation from PayPal that it went through.

I'm confused, did my order go through?

Someone told me on reddit that maybe my account is blocked? Makes no sense..the ONLY Order I have made through them was on September 11th and that was for two amiibos but I canceled the order because I ended up getting them through amazon..I dont see why canceling an order legit would be a problem

Someone told me on reddit that maybe my account is blocked? Makes no sense..the ONLY Order I have made through them was on September 11th and that was for two amiibos but I canceled the order because I ended up getting them through amazon..I dont see why canceling an order legit would be a problem

Their site is complete shit, they probably banned you by accident, but never told you. By the time you get to their shitty customer service, they'll all be gone. It took them 8 fuckin days to get back to me about the Tales of Zestiria CE. I couldn't order it and i had to contact CS.

You can try calling them, but the wait times are forever.

Their site is complete shit, they probably banned you by accident, but never told you. By the time you get to their shitty customer service, they'll all be gone. It took them 8 fuckin days to get back to me about the Tales of Zestiria CE. I couldn't order it and i had to contact CS.

You can try calling them, but the wait times are forever.

Does this mean I wont be able to make an in store order(Planning on going tomorrow to buy The Taken King and trade in my old destiny game) or is this ONLY an online issue..makes NO sense, I made an order last week and canceled it, if a person seriously cannot make an order and cancel it hours later than F gamestop

Does this mean I wont be able to make an in store order(Planning on going tomorrow to buy The Taken King and trade in my old destiny game) or is this ONLY an online issue..makes NO sense, I made an order last week and canceled it, if a person seriously cannot make an order and cancel it hours later than F gamestop

It SHOULD be online only but don't quote me on that. He's been online for quite awhile now, so maybe he should be coming to stores soon?

I contacted Gamestop and the lady said that my account has NOT Been canceled..she said what she believes happened is that even though the item(ZSS and Classic Mario) were showing available online they really were not so thats what happened..she said my account is just fine so I really dont know what to make of this..I only wanted to order two amiibos to get the free shipping I only need ZSS

Maengun1

After 15-20 or so flawless amiibo deliveries from Amazon, my Ganondorf arrived today in less than mint condition. The card back was completely bent over the top of the plastic to squeeze him in the box. It was bizarre, because the box he came in was the perfect size to fit an amiibo box. The height/width were right on. They had actually rotated it the other way, then bent the card to fit it in. There was like 5 inches of open space at the top of the box where they could have just gently set the amiibo in correctly. I think they might be deliberately trolling amiibo fanatics at this point lol.

Another hilarious issue for new-in-box people was that the clear plastic support that rests in front of Ganondorf's legs had come loose in the box and was lodged up near his head. I kinda shook it back and forth to see if I could get it to fall but it was completely stuck. Pretty funny.

None of this was a problem for me because I opened him up right after that haha. Ganon himself is in fine shape. I have been saving all the card backs though (not even sure why, just didn't feel like throwing them out). I didn't start carefully cutting off the main part of the boxes until wave 2 though, so most of my wave 1 ones are way more damaged than Ganon's, even with the huge crease.

In other news, Classic Mario from Walmart has still seen no update. Now 2 days after the original delivery date, and still "processing." Groan.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I have never had a problem with GS until now. My PayPal account is showing that the order went through, I'm expecting it to go through.

I'm going to see if I can hit up a local GS and preorder there as a precaution tho.

I have never had a problem with GS until now. My PayPal account is showing that the order went through, I'm expecting it to go through.

I'm going to see if I can hit up a local GS and preorder there as a precaution tho.

Yeah I am just going to see what happens tomorrow with Target..would have been nice to order both GSS and Classic Mario but the order just wouldnt go through. Talked to someone on gamestop online and she said 100000 percent that my account is absolutely fine. She said that if my account had been blocked I wouldnt have been able to even log in, is that true? Will see if gamestop has any gss in stock tomorrow since I have to go there anyway to get The Taken King will see what happens. I just dont see a purpose in ordering a second amiibo that I already have just to get GSS and return the other one to the store, lets say that GSS comes damaged too what have I gained

LostAnkh

I finally opened up my Marth amiibo that I've had sealed since November, and he doesn't look too bad. I'm still gonna call him Morth though. :D

Palutena was also opened, and now I have 6 amiibo sitting on my bookcase, instead of in my Detolf cabinet (which is full).

Target near my house was full of Dr. Mario's.
Mine too, I just happened to check the amiibo section as I was getting groceries. Looks like they're about to change up the layout for the holidays.

Why couldn't the Palutena amiibo have these eyes?

12036540_739967502800714_7593759284500048142_n.jpg

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Yeah I am just going to see what happens tomorrow with Target..would have been nice to order both GSS and Classic Mario but the order just wouldnt go through. Talked to someone on gamestop online and she said 100000 percent that my account is absolutely fine. She said that if my account had been blocked I wouldnt have been able to even log in, is that true? Will see if gamestop has any gss in stock tomorrow since I have to go there anyway to get The Taken King will see what happens. I just dont see a purpose in ordering a second amiibo that I already have just to get GSS and return the other one to the store, lets say that GSS comes damaged too what have I gained
I'm just not sure if I'm okay because the PayPal went through.

ZeroX03

Banned
So are any non-US amiibo particularly valuable anymore? Pretty much every figure is readily available here now. Thinking I might bust open my 10 or so sealed ones for Mario Maker.

Just overheard a Canadian dude going nuts for all the Amiibo stock here. He was buying up large lmao.

Australia and NZ rolling in amiibo!

jercruz

So are any non-US amiibo particularly valuable anymore? Pretty much every figure is readily available here now. Thinking I might bust open my 10 or so sealed ones for Mario Maker.

Australia and NZ rolling in amiibo!

Australia is indeed rolling in amiibo, I've bought some duplicate amiibos just so I can open them!

I see Best Buy has a listing for the Animal Crossing cards up ("Coming Soon" of course). I keep checking to see if they add the Happy Home Designer + NFC thing bundle. Wanting badly to buy that with Gamer's Club discount for my niece. Then pay way more on the back end splurging for cards :p

Dragoshi1

ZSS was still available, so I ordered her, but C'MON, last night I tried going for 8 Bit, and I kept getting all kinds of errors trying to do so.

Skrams

Put a preorder down on Pink and Blue. I thought they were supposed to be higher priced. If I'm getting a small deal though I'm not complaining.

Wish that Best Buy would put up the Woolly World bundle already. If not I guess I'll have to order it from somewhere else.

Velcro Fly

Blue is Pre-ordered.
I swear they were supposed to be price a little higher, wont complain at this price though.

yeah i thought they were supposed to be like $16.99 or something

these cards are making me nervous! the only things i have to buy in NA since I want the cards themselves to be in english :(

Toot toot! I hopped on the preorder train. I can't find anywhere stating what the msrp is for the yarn yoshis.

Yoshi’s Woolly World launches Oct. 16 at a suggested retail price of $49.99. The game will also be available in a bundle that includes a green Yarn Yoshi amiibo at a suggested retail price of $59.99. The green Yarn Yoshi is available as part of the bundle, with individual pink and light-blue Yarn Yoshi amiibo also launching on Oct. 16 at a suggested retail price of $16.99 each.

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/Xo-MrjjuiHwbJw0VVFVBjjYd6GHs6hgb

Well im not doing anything today so i figured i should stop by TRU and see if they still got bowser jr, i doubt it since its nyc, its not like i live in a small town or something but even if they dont have it maybe theyll have ganon, want to get a 2nd one of those

HardRojo

Wow the Yoshi Yarn amiibo were going for $13? I hope they price them accordingly when they bring them over to Peru. I'll get a Blue one.

TheGrue

Decided to import Japanese Green Yoshi (I am all digital, so the bundle is out of the question) and a Modern Mario for like $22 each. Now to keep eyes out for more postings of pink and blue Yoshis since I missed the Wal Mart posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom