• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

RootCause

hmmmm, anyone think shulk will get a reprint in Japan/Europe/USA in the future?

someone wants to trade Xenoblade chronicles 3DS for a Shulk amiibo, really tempted since i never played the game
I don't know, if you have an extra I would probably consider it since it's going for about $40 which is the price of the game. But it could be useful for trade down the line.

Luckly there isn't. It's fair for everyone. What are your plans for tomorrow?

He said you guys private message a lot, but will never say what it's about? And that you guys set up a lunch date?

My plans for tomorrow is as follows, wake up at 6AM and just start refreshing Target.com and hope that Jigglypuff and Marth come online..then I will call TRU and see what gives with Greninja and if there is any left..then I will wait for amazon and hope for the best..so you think this wont be like the amazon lightening round cause you blink and its gone..I think what I will do is watch what happens with the first amiibos that go online, since I have them already I will just sit back and watch how long it takes for them to sell out, will give me a pretty good idea as to what I will be dealing with

LOL Ive NEVER private messaged Diggeh I think he was probably referring to someone else Ive never private messaged him and he has never private messaged me..I have spoken to him a few times on this thread but never a PM

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
My plans for tomorrow is as follows, wake up at 6AM and just start refreshing Target.com and hope that Jigglypuff and Marth come online..then I will call TRU and see what gives with Greninja and if there is any left..then I will wait for amazon and hope for the best..so you think this wont be like the amazon lightening round cause you blink and its gone..I think what I will do is watch what happens with the first amiibos that go online, since I have them already I will just sit back and watch how long it takes for them to sell out, will give me a pretty good idea as to what I will be dealing with

LOL Ive NEVER private messaged Diggeh I think he was probably referring to someone else Ive never private messaged him and he has never private messaged me..I have spoken to him a few times on this thread but never a PM

Your first mistake was listening to TI. He's a goof. :p

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Just received an email notifying me that Best Buy is using one-day UPS delivery for my Pac-Man and Wario order, and I will recieve it tomorrow! Meanwhile, my GameStop order of the Splatoon 3-pack has shipped but I was supplied an invalid tracking number...

Just received an email notifying me that Best Buy is using one-day UPS delivery for my Pac-Man and Wario order, and I will recieve it tomorrow! Meanwhile, my GameStop order of the Splatoon 3-pack has shipped but I was supplied an invalid tracking number...

Nah you weren't GS just hasn't actually given the package to UPS yet, it should update tonight or in the morning

RootCause

Amazon said they would make it fair. No prime advantage(other than free shipping), and one click disabled. Thats a good idea, every Amiibo has a 30 minute window i which it can go up at any minute. I plan on heading to the nearest TRU which is a 40 minute drive, hoping to find a Greninja. Then wait for Amazon.

well amiibo gaf i bid you fair well till the morning i now begin my hunt for

Splatoon 3 pack
Ness
Pac man
Wario
Charizard
Lucina
Jigglypuff

wish me luck!

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Nah you weren't GS just hasn't actually given the package to UPS yet, it should update tonight or in the morning

That makes me feel a bit better, I just hate that the amiibos I bought to actually use for gaming purposes are destined to arrive after the ones I am collecting.

Amazon said they would make it fair. No prime advantage(other than free shipping), and one click disabled. Thats a good idea, every Amiibo has a 30 minute window i which it can go up at any minute. I plan on heading to the nearest TRU which is a 40 minute drive, hoping to find a Greninja. Then wait for Amazon.

having it one click disabled prevents bots from buying them left and right so that is a good idea..just need Robin, Lucina, and Silver Mario..they dont have Jigglypuff unfortunately and no Marth..wish that Target would post when they will be online and even Best Buy would be great too..I will just keep refreshing amazons site, you know what will happen, the site will crash LOL

Ibuki

Banned
OK, I was able to secure some of the others I needed. I am going to be looking for Lucina, Robin, Greninja and Jigglypuff. I will have Rosalina, Lucario, Marth, Captain Falcon, and Little Mac to trade. I'm willing to discuss trades over PM. Thanks for being awesome guys!

mariodad

Neo Member
I'm heading up to walmart. I hear they have silver Mario at midnight and perhaps other amiibos.

I called best buy and they told me no robins lucinas tommorrow

RootCause

having it one click disabled prevents bots from buying them left and right so that is a good idea..just need Robin, Lucina, and Silver Mario..they dont have Jigglypuff unfortunately and no Marth..wish that Target would post when they will be online and even Best Buy would be great too..I will just keep refreshing amazons site, you know what will happen, the site will crash LOL
I'm actually very interested in seeing how the Amazon servers handle the traffic. Rosalina was put up around 7 in the morning eastern time. Keep an eye on them. Their terrible with timing.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
I wanted to thank Anime(user) for the heads up about Nintendo World earlier. Got here at 12pm and 8 hours later, I have my wristband for Ness and Greninja. Just need to figure out how to get Jigglypuff and this wave is done.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, Amazon FINALLY said something? Granted, I kind of like how they're doing it, focusing on one character at a time instead of a free for all, but kind of makes it a pain for those who want more than one since it can't be one shipment....which also means more for shipping.

Also, considering I'm going in around 7 a.m. to check at Meijer for Wave 4 makes it pointless (& cheaper) for me.

I'm actually very interested in seeing how the Amazon servers handle the traffic. Rosalina was put up around 7 in the morning eastern time. Keep an eye on them. Their terrible with timing.

Pac-Man is the first to appear so I will watch and see how it works out..and how long it takes for it to sell out

HardRojo

I wanted to thank Anime(user) for the heads up about Nintendo World earlier. Got here at 12pm and 8 hours later, I have my wristband for Ness and Greninja. Just need to figure out how to get Jigglypuff and this wave is done.

You don't get to buy the whole wave?

mariodad

Neo Member
My Walmart has tags out on the shelf in the lady just told me that she would have several wave 4 figures not really sure which ones though if anyone has the luxury of going to Walmart at midnight it might be worth it

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Saw this on Twitter. The sign is from Target. Tweet says several Target stores in Washington have them up.

CGIDGviWYAAwDw8.jpg

aw hell naw dawg

mariodad

Neo Member
My target is allowing one SKU per person so I could buy the entire wave if I get there early enough I know other targets are only allowing two per people which sucks

Toki767

The answer would be to head to Target as soon as you leave NWS.

Man, Amazon FINALLY said something? Granted, I kind of like how they're doing it, focusing on one character at a time instead of a free for all, but kind of makes it a pain for those who want more than one since it can't be one shipment....which also means more for shipping.
Amazon will usually auto-combine orders whenever possible. Many times I've ordered something, realized I forgot something an hour or two later and placed another order, and they both arrived in the same package.

HardRojo

NWS is getting Jigglypuff next Friday. I would like to avoid that at all costs. People are starting these lines earlier. For this line, the first people were here around 8pm last night.

Oh. Well it seems Target is your best bet after NWS. The day is almost here.

NWS is getting Jigglypuff next Friday. I would like to avoid that at all costs. People are starting these lines earlier. For this line, the first people were here around 8pm last night.

shit , i also saw a pic of the line before the "official" line at NWS, like at 8 am everyone ran across the street , thats just dumb

So, what time are Amiibros going to Target? My plan is 5 am.

probably leave at 7-7:30 am for target , hope to get jiggly x silver mario, robin x lucina are if im lucky to be in the top 4

then im heading to toys r us to get greninja

My tracking for my Gamestop order updated and I should be getting the full gang (minus Lucina and Robin) by the end of Monday!

Tomorrow is going to suck, isn't it?

MADGAME

AmazonJosh said on Reddit he will reveal stock numbers for each Amiibo after they sellout. Not overly important, but will be interesting to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom