• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored pink and light blue this morning at Target. However, they only got enough of the Wooly World bundles for their preorders, which is odd because they typically dont do preorders. Regardless, my bundle is coming in from BB today.

Also ZOMG, they are so cute!

Boogiepop

Um... website's being a sack of crap. Kept breaking mid placing an order till I stopped trying to create an account, and now it keeps breaking when I try to finish...

Gengahrrr

Walked into Target this morning and picked up the Woolly World amiibo bundle.

Hynxl3p

TheGrue

Got pink and blue with no issue. Only one other person at my Target. That being said, dude said they only got one box of each color, so sounds like supplies will be tight.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Checked BrickSeek last night. They got 24 Pink Yoshis in. I went and got one this morning. Honestly I think the $16.99 price is scaring some people off. I'm not happy about it, but I can't resist how cute the figure is.

Checked BrickSeek last night. They got 24 Pink Yoshis in. I went and got one this morning. Honestly I think the $16.99 price is scaring some people off. I'm not happy about it, but I can't resist how cute the figure is.

Wow, I just did a search and just noticed that there are more Pinks being shipped over Blues. That doesn't make sense.

Whelp, I nabbed the Yoshi bundle and both other colors. Got to TRU a few mins before open and only a couple other ppl showed up near simultaneously. I feel a bit guilty, but my gf wanted green and pink, and we both were looking forward to Wooly World.

Decent restock too. Passed on Fox, as I do have an imperfect one for the set, and if the paint job bothers me, I assume they will do another restock with Zero next year.

Draxal

Got pink and the bundle today from bbuy with GCU, already had the blue one from a while back. They're so adorable together.

ChaosXVI

My wife has been sitting at Best Buy since 7:30, and only one other person has shown up. Definitely was expecting more people to turn up...and boy am I never going to hear the end of it. For every other amiibo launch, I've gotten where I needed to be by 6:30 and be first in line with others joining around an hour later...

Oh well...in 30 minutes they should all be mine.

Draxal

My wife has been sitting at Best Buy since 7:30, and only one other person has shown up. Definitely was expecting more people to turn up...and boy am I never going to hear the end of it. For every other amiibo launch, I've gotten where I needed to be by 6:30 and be first in line with others joining around an hour later...

Oh well...in 30 minutes they should all be mine.

It was never going to be that bad. 1 it isn't the smash line; 2 they were on sale for Amazon for such a long time now, that any hardcore fan could have bought it months ago for a tiny markup.

nikos

Picked up light blue and pink Yarn Yoshis at GameStop. Don't care too much about the green one for some reason. Should probably go to Best Buy to see if they have any. Rather buy them there with the GCU discount.

georly

Got em. Best buy didn't put them out, but all 3 w/ GCU was about the cost of a game + an amiibo @ $80 bucks.

These are an x-mas gift for the kids, so I gotta wait til then. The amiibo are way tinier than I thought.

zigg

B&H shipped my pink 'n blue Yoshis. 👍🏻 So happy I was able to order them, nobody was able to stand in line for me in my family today.

Side note: standing in line is ass.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

starmud

I'm kind of loving the non smash launches.... Rarely ever a line and stock to last a few hours at least 😁

Just casually getting them an hour after opening, so good.

Boogiepop

Got a temporary order in on Walmart, still hoping to change over to Best Buy, but at least that's most of the (non-TRU) stuff secure. (Still no Mable or Lottie, though)

I missed Mewtwo but got Tom Nook and the bundle. Since the photo is broken on the Walmart website for the bundle and the text description is useless, who's even included in the bundle?

Lookie401

LOL! My brother and I was the only people "in line" waiting for Best Buy to open. Once the door open we rush to the amiibo section and was surprise they put the Yarn Yoshi amiibo and game in the walking aisle...near the amiibo/video game section. They had 12 Pink and Light Blue each and 5 game bundle (other 5 must been preorders including mine).

Anyway my babies are home!!! :D

My wallet is bleeding from all these spontaneous amiibo purchases.

I tried to resist but once they brought out the yarn yoshi's and AC amiibo's, they won me over.

Skatterd

So I've kinda fallen off the Amiibo train and want to get rid of a bunch of mine (loose, not in box).

If that's something any of you guys might be interested in feel free to send me a PM. It was a fun ride, but I've just lost interest along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom