• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogiepop

Oh hey, Amazon UK apparently just shipped my Animal Crossing card album thing. Looks like it'll take to the 10th of November so I'll still be waiting a while. But I'll have a decent place to put my card set finally, which I've definitely been wanting. Here's hoping the US gets something (well, something easier to get a hold of then "some reps are apparently in Gamestops at some points distributing stuff") for series 2...

Thanks NeoGAF raffle, and Zonic.

Edit: I just opened it, it's so fluffy.

NdgSgM1.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Now just wait until we get Mega Light Blue Yarn Yoshi & Mega Pink Yarn Yoshi, mwahahahahahaha.

.............I also want an amiibo of Yarn Poochi, OMG HE'S SO ADORABLE FOLLOWING YOU AROUND.

Glad that it arrived safely. Kind of weird there's nothing holding the yarn yoshi in place compared to the rest of the amiibo.

zroid

Banned
So far I've been leaving all my amiibo in their packagings but I cut open a flap from the bottom and remove the foil.

With the Yarn Yoshi though I decided to take it out since who the hell would keep something that cute and fuzzy in a box? Not I.

But I didn't want to discard the packaging so I just cut off the plastic shield so now the cardboard looks like a sort of stand. This actually works pretty well and now I'm considering doing this for all my amiibo... hmmmm

.............I also want an amiibo of Yarn Poochi, OMG HE'S SO ADORABLE FOLLOWING YOU AROUND.

yes plz

Joei

Just opened the green Yoshi Amiibo I got with YWW. This thing is so awesome! I don't know where I'm going to put it yet. Seriously so freaking cool.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Yay I got charged for my Amiibo card binder!! Soon I can have a place to put my stack of cards in :)

Although I've shipped stuff to the UK from the US and it's roughly 2 weeks, is it about the same the other way around?

Nighteater

Neo Member
Wal-Mart just canceled my Lucina order. They gave me a $25 gift card to apologize. Not sure how I should feel about that....
Free money is always a win, Lucina will pop up again, just isn't the time right now. If a punch out character came back then Lucina will too. FE is more popular.

Free money is always a win, Lucina will pop up again, just isn't the time right now. If a punch out character came back then Lucina will too. FE is more popular.

Yep, that's my hope. Lucina was one of I think three that I'm missing. So slightly disappointed I didn't narrow that down to two but $25 is way better than the usual $5 or $10.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Lol thanks for the $25 gift card Walmart

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Pic on reddit turned up where there was a bunch of standalone Modern Marios. You can see a few boxes of the retro 3-pack, so that would imply it was taken at GameStop.

Today was the official release for it in EU so maybe it's from there?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Ami, funny.... I vheck the site and ROB is a top viewed figure, but he's already delisted. I swear Ami only orders 5 of each Amiibo in.

Thoraxes

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad the stock is finally decent in the US. Ordered. Blue Yarn Yoshi from Amazon and Best Buy had a lot of former rare ones yesterday--Little Mac, Fox, Lucario, Greninja, Charizard, Shulk etc. None that I needed or wanted, but still nice to see.

My husband picked up Ganadorf and Black Pit yesterday at Best Buy. The only one left and which started all this Amiibo collecting still eludes me.... Marth. As many cute ones Nintendo has put out, I'm finished with collecting them. Unless I see Marth of course lol.

He said there were a lot of different ones there.

Boogiepop

Um... so wait, I was just checking my order of the Animal Crossing card holder thing from Amazon.uk... and I noticed that it looks like they have the Shovel Knight amiibo up for preorder with a December 4th release? Is that legit/was that known? Not particularly concerned myself as I don't want to import, but that caught me mildly off guard.

Skrams

Um... so wait, I was just checking my order of the Animal Crossing card holder thing from Amazon.uk... and I noticed that it looks like they have the Shovel Knight amiibo up for preorder with a December 4th release? Is that legit/was that known? Not particularly concerned myself as I don't want to import, but that caught me mildly off guard.

I hadn't paid attention to it much, but I haven't heard anyone mention it. Best Buy lists it as Dec 18th though.

My pink yarn yoshi came in the mail today :')

I also traded in my xbox and my game collection today. Picked up Happy Home Designer bundle and got my first amiibo card with it
,Tortimer !

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom