• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
LINE IS DOWN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF SEND HELP

MY EMPIRE

LINE IS DOWN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF SEND HELP

MY EMPIRE

The Diggeh will make off with your Amiibo,
he'll come after them in the night.
We're not safe 'till his head is mounted on my wall.
I say we kill the Diggeh!

Through the mist, through the aisle,
through the darkness all the while.
It's a nightmare but it one exciting ride.
Say a prayer, then we're there,
at the restock of a Best Buy,
and there's something truly terrible inside.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
LINE IS BACK I AM ETERNAL YOU CANNOT KILL ME

That was horrifying! Minutes without access to my community peeps...dang!

LINE IS BACK I AM ETERNAL YOU CANNOT KILL ME

That was horrifying! Minutes without access to my community peeps...dang!

No one's slick as Diggeh
No one's quick as Diggeh
No one's got as many new in the box as Diggeh
For there's no man in GAF half as speedy
Perfect, a pure paragon!
You can ask any Tom Nook or Resetti
And they'll tell you whose shelf they would like to be on!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
No one's slick as Diggeh
No one's quick as Diggeh
No one's got as many new in the box as Diggeh
For there's no man in GAF half as speedy
Perfect, a pure paragon!
You can ask any Tom Nook or Resetti
And they'll tell you whose shelf they would like to be on!
ZYsdDSP.jpg
I'm especially good at amiiiiiibo scaaaaaalping!
*cha-ching*
Ten bucks for Diggeh!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I wanna be where Amiibo are
I wanna see, wanna see them standing
Sitting around on those - what do you call 'em?
Oh - shelves!

I can do this all night

Flipping your finds sets a very low bar
Restocks stop scalpers from vending, winning
Returning figures by the -- how many did they buy?
Twelves

Now they can't scalp, now they're put out
Now we can get missing figures no doubt
So have no fear
Restocks are here
Buy amiibooooooooooooo

challenge accepted

Flipping your finds sets a very low bar
Restocks stop scalpers from vending, winning
Returning figures by the -- how many did they buy?
Twelves

Now they can't scalp, now they're put out
Now we can get missing figures no doubt
So have no fear
Restocks are here
Buy amiibooooooooooooo

challenge accepted

Morning in Paris, the city awakes
To the rings of Diggeh's LINE
The scalperman scalps, the traderman trades
To the rings of Diggeh's LINE
To the big trades as great as Villager
To the little trades soft as a Marth
And some say the "Famicom or USA?"
The toll of the trade
The very trades of Diggeh's Line.

New Animal Crossing amiibo festival footage once again confirms no none bundled version of the game so every copy will have come with the amiibo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dycAv3KDf7o

Are the Animal Crossing Amiibo required to play this game? I love Animal Crossing, and this seems like a great couch multiplayer title, but I really don't want to hop on the Amiibo bandwagon with this series - Smash was bad enough. I'd rather just pick this up digitally or something.

zigg

Aw yeah, B&H came through. Trifecta!

$3 shipping was definitely worth it to not have to mess around with standing in line

Walmart came though for me on the Yarn Yoshis. For the cheaper price they had listed as well. I just wish I had ordered more so I could have an army of these adorable little things.

Jeremy

Hey guys, I know this is a weird post, but I just don't feel like dealing with amiibos anymore. I'm looking for somewhere to sell the ones I own but I'd like to find a place where I won't come out with $5 after fees (eBay). Anyone have any suggestions?

So Amazon delayed shipping out my light blue Yoshi (strangely, I'm not surprised) as he was supposed to arrive today but instead, he's being shipped out today instead.

Pinkie should be arriving today though at least and I'll probably buy the game with Yoshi sometime soon.

Are the Animal Crossing Amiibo required to play this game? I love Animal Crossing, and this seems like a great couch multiplayer title, but I really don't want to hop on the Amiibo bandwagon with this series - Smash was bad enough. I'd rather just pick this up digitally or something.
Yes, they are. Cards might be required for another mode as well? I won't be getting this myself either.

illusionary

For those in the UK, Shopto now have Falco available for pre-order. £12.85, though, which will probably be above RRP, despite their claim that RRP is £14.99.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Uuggghh, was at work when that sudden restock happened. Maybe more will appear later?

I pretty much only really want Wario, Robin, & Lucina at this point from the SSB line (aside from Falco & DLC characters). Maybe Toon Link as well.

Edit: Mario Tennis Ultra Smash confirmed for amiibo support. It's similar to Smash where you can train it/level it up & use it online as your partner for Double Matches.

georly

Uuggghh, was at work when that sudden restock happened. Maybe more will appear later?

I pretty much only really want Wario, Robin, & Lucina at this point from the SSB line (aside from Falco & DLC characters). Maybe Toon Link as well.

Edit: Mario Tennis Ultra Smash confirmed for amiibo support. It's similar to Smash where you can train it/level it up & use it online as your partner for Double Matches.

That might be the best use of the 'save' functionality of amiibo since smash bros.

Seems pretty great to hear that the new Mario Tennis is getting amiibo support and being able to use amiibo-controlled characters online, which is unlike SSB. Though don't think it will incite a purchase from me, since I'm not big on the sports genre.

Anyways, just ordered a ZSS amiibo last night at GameStop's website; gotta wait 5-10 business days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom