• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
First I heard of Lottie being exclusive, but makes sense she she didn't go up with the other ones at Walmart.

Feels good though... Smash is almost done, so the worst for Amiibo hunting will be coming to an end :)

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I managed to preorder the Green Yarn Yoshi at walmart.com for store pickup within an hour of it going live, and now it's showing a delivery date of January 6.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Draxal

Updated Amiibo Sales #s.

According to this:

http://jp.reuters.com/article/2015/10/28/idJPT9N12602E20151028

21 million amiibo have been sold (not sure if it counts cards), that's an increase of 10.6 million since March.

Download sales were at 21 billion yen for April to September, up from 10.7 billion last year

Sorry if I missed this already being posted.

It could be clearly affected by cards so take with a grain of salt ...

Lottie definitely looking more and more likely as Target exclusive if the numbers are to be believed.

I mean, if you dont want to wait to preorder, Playasia has her up for individual preorder for $20 (Japanese version) and her release date is November 21st.

I'm seriously considering it tbh.

My Best Buy had a bunch of Little Mac, Shulk, Lucario, Dark Pit, and Greninja today. They also had seriously 50+ Marth. They had them lining the top of the isle, all the way across.

I picked up Shulk, Lucario, and Greninja, since I've wanted those for forever now. Should I have grabbed Little Mac too?

Zalman

Yeah, Mewtwo is pretty great. Here's a crappy picture I took last week:

CSCS-uzW0AAC_AP.jpg

HardRojo

Can't wait for Mewtwo and Falco! I already pre-ordered both locally. After that, I'll be waiting for the Little Mac restock to come over and the DLC amiibo, especially Ryu.

Velcro Fly

I mean, if you dont want to wait to preorder, Playasia has her up for individual preorder for $20 (Japanese version) and her release date is November 21st.

I'm seriously considering it tbh.

Target has been really good since Rosalina about online ordering of their exclusives. Puff and Doc Mario have been up numerous times for hours and hours and days. I'm not worried and I'm definitely not paying $20 plus shipping from those scalpers at playasia

Velcro Fly

Well with GCU it's down to $48

Two amiibos with GCU are around $22 before tax

Three cards are around $3 here in NA

So $23 plus tax for the game

Or I can import Isabelle and Digby from Japan and after shipping pay $35 total at least

I'm conflicted =(

Amiibros and Amiibroettes,

I'm currently living in an amiibo nightmare. We just moved and I now have no room for my sealed Smash Brothers NA set. Strongly considering opening them and displaying therm in my office and throwing away the packaging. I have strong feelings about keeping them sealed and I don't know why. I have a bunch of doubles I opened and use with games. I guess I'll have all of them to use now.

Someone please offer words of encouragement.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member

I'm currently living in an amiibo nightmare. We just moved and I now have no room for my sealed Smash Brothers NA set. Strongly considering opening them and displaying therm in my office and throwing away the packaging. I have strong feelings about keeping them sealed and I don't know why. I have a bunch of doubles I opened and use with games. I guess I'll have all of them to use now.

Open all the non-doubles, sell the sealed doubles?

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member

FREE THEM

Play with your toys. Don't be a hoarder or collector. Have fun.

Sallokin

Have an extra Japan version of ROB if anyone wants to trade a Gold Mario. I realize it's not necessarily a comparable 1:1 trade, so I would throw cash on top of that. G. Mario is the only one I don't have. PM me if you'd be interested.

fuck boxes, sell dupes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom