• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

InkoMint

Neo Member
I ordered the ACHHD card binder from Amazon! I may not collect them all, but I didn't want them all loosy-goosy. Thank you!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& then watch as NONE of the amiibo TRU is getting in Nov. appear on their site.

Oh well, will hope for a friend to nab Villager for me. Still debating on Mega Yarn Yoshi, but might be better to save the money for Black Friday/put it towards a PS4.

KingBroly

Banned
& then watch as NONE of the amiibo TRU is getting in Nov. appear on their site.

Oh well, will hope for a friend to nab Villager for me. Still debating on Mega Yarn Yoshi, but might be better to save the money for Black Friday/put it towards a PS4.

Villager did a couple of weeks ago, but it was probably a mistake. Bowser Jr is on their site at least. Dunno when that'll happen.

Joei

Came across pink and blue yoshi's last night and my goodness, they look nice. I got the green already with YWW bundle and was floored by how awesome it is, just the feel and look of it. I was so tempted to get the other two.

hit Best Buy today, picked up Marth, Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Dark Pit, Lucario, and Greninja

can't believe this actually happened
Yeah, got a Marth and Dark Pit a week or two ago from there. I'm still stunned I saw multiple Marths actually sitting there, able to be purchased.

Velcro Fly

64 each per store means the flood is real

I want a Villager to keep sealed like I have Mega Man and Lucina. 64 per store would mean I wouldn't feel so bad if I got one.

64 each per store means the flood is real

I want a Villager to keep sealed like I have Mega Man and Lucina. 64 per store would mean I wouldn't feel so bad if I got one.

I just want another villager so I can have both a forehead villager and a non-forehead villager.

I just want my first Villager ;_;
I only wanted a few of my favorite characters and had no idea the Pokemon effect would hit so hard. So close to a complete NA NIB Smash collection!

BNGames

Im vacationing in Washington State this week, I can't believe all of the Amiibos they have in stock at the local Best Buys and Toys R' Us's. You would never find the availability of these in Los Angeles. If your anywhere near the Smokey Point best buy near Marysville, WA that particular Best Buy is well stocked with MOST of these (Pikachu Plushies are from the Pokemon Store Dispenser in Seattle.

b7St0Ldh.jpg

BNGames

Tell me more... Please...

Pics

This is at the Northgate Mall just north of Seattle. Its a dispenser, only pic I took this time.

juV9G5fh.jpg

Most of the plushies when I was there were sold out. They still had some, and im sure its going to get restocked. They change the plushies through the year also. Ive been dropping by it once a year for the past 5 years. It used to be at the Alderwood Mall when I originally found it.

Josh5890

So did anyone else get a catalog from B&H today? I'm apparently on the mailing list despite a failed amiibo order earlier this year.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So did anyone else get a catalog from B&H today? I'm apparently on the mailing list despite a failed amiibo order earlier this year.
Yup, & same situation. They cancelled my Fox & Marth order. Heck, I think this is the 2nd one I've gotten from them this year.

................THIS WAS ALL A PLOY TO GET PEOPLE ON THEIR MAILING LIST.

KitSnicket

Neo Member
Anychance amiami eill restock R.O.B.? i really wanted this version!

I would guess no. Your next best bet it to wait until it is released and look for Amazon third party sellers. I know a littlw while ago there was one for $28, which wasn't too much more than play asia. In the past there have been JP sellers of rare amiibos for around $20-25. This could be different though as it is the first JP exclusive.

Yarbskoo

Well, Walmart had a couple of Charizards, and I liked the look of them so much I took one home with me. Also Zelda.
dbWA4YO.png

I think the fairly low complexity of the character helps with the quality of the paint application. With big areas of flat color, there's less to mess up.
UrnOIpA.png
WrokRdh.png
SHhmvLR.png
Sk5ZZMa.png
VByRSoD.png

My main complaints are the head seam and the flame that looks like a malformed gummy bear. The stand is fairly discreet, but it still feels unnecessary.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Here's the known upcoming exclusives.

Mii Fighter 3-Pack at Toys R Us
Villager restock at Toys R Us (that is still bullshit)
Mega Yarn Yoshi at Toys R Us
Falco at Best Buy
Rumor is Lottie will be Target exclusive but nothing has been confirmed.

Mewtwo and the 7 other Animal Crossing amiibo will be available where amiibo are sold.

Shovel Knight allegedly comes out this year according to the Nintendo Holiday Guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom