• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumpkin

Is anyone still looking for a Tom Nook? I'm going to end up with an extra.

Has there been any buzz yet about stock numbers of Lottie at Target on the 22nd yet via reddit or otherwise?

What the hell? Stupid Best Buy won't apply my GCU discount when I check out!

EDIT: Looks like it's happening to quite a few people. Hopefully they fix it before Mega Man is gone!!!

willizle02

Neo Member

EDIT: Looks like it's happening to quite a few people. Hopefully they fix it before Mega Man is gone!!!

You should call customer service ASAP to see if they can manually do it for you. Otherwise, well, you know...

Skrams

Falco preparing for shipment. It'll probably get here on Friday considering Best Buy usually always gets me things on release day. That's what it said at least when I ordered it a while back.

Does anyone else find it weird they started the inevitable Zelda line of amiibo with Wolf Link? I always expected them to do a full launch of a Zelda series like they did with Super Mario. Maybe they're saving that for the Zelda U release, but starting off with Wolf Link is kind of odd.
I'm not sure why they would start an amiibo line in the middle of the year with a bunch of stuff that couldn't be used for any game out at that time. If they're going to do a line then Zelda U will be the time to do it. They already let Hyrule Warriors slip them by, so I kind of doubt they're going to go back to having amiibos of any of those designs. I wouldn't be opposed though because that would mean a Tinkle, Skull Kid, sickest Ganondorf, and maybe a Fierce Deity amiibo. The idea of a Zelda line also seems super sketchy to me anyway. I'm not sure if the characters are popular enough to warrant a line beyond the obvious mainstays. But if the AC line does well and even some less cared about characters do well then eh, they can do whatever I want I guess.

I had that about a week or so ago. Logged out and logged back in or something like that and it started working again. Or I use a different browser or something. I forget.

I'm short like 16 Smash Amiibos. What's the likelihood of characters like Ness and the Wii Fit Trainer getting restocked?

At this point I feel like anything will get restocked if given enough time.

So I just checked this thread for the first time in a month, and saw that picture of the Mewtwo amiibo. I then checked online for him

He's on Amazon,

At retail price

What is life?

Persona7

Banned
So I just checked this thread for the first time in a month, and saw that picture of the Mewtwo amiibo. I then checked online for him

He's on Amazon,

At retail price

What is life?

I saw at least 30 mewtwos at toys r us today. I probably should have got one but I don't really care about that character.

MY FALCO IS GONNA BE HERE TODAY, TODAY IS THE DAY I FINALLY COMPLETE THE SMASH SET (Until Lucas, of course)

Its been a long journey, but damn if it doesn't feel good to finally have the entire original Smash set this close to being wrapped up.

Hylian7

I've kind of fallen out of the loop on what's rare and what's not right now. Is Ganondorf rare right now? I see him on Amazon at normal price right now.

willizle02

Neo Member
I've kind of fallen out of the loop on what's rare and what's not right now. Is Ganondorf rare right now? I see him on Amazon at normal price right now.

Nah, he's fairly common. I'd say he's uncommon at best, he got a really good first run stock, plus the restock.

The_Kid

Hmm, so has anyone's amiibo actually broke? I have this random paranoia of some of the more wobbly amiibo (I wobbled my reese and cyrus amiibo back and forth slightly worried that that it was out of place) actually being loose in the stands or something.

Yes I know, I shouldn't own nice things.

MY FALCO IS GONNA BE HERE TODAY, TODAY IS THE DAY I FINALLY COMPLETE THE SMASH SET (Until Lucas, of course)

Its been a long journey, but damn if it doesn't feel good to finally have the entire original Smash set this close to being wrapped up.

Yeah, I'm excited. Don't forget to share pics! I'll try and post some too.

Fritz

Just bought my first amiibos: Isabelle, Digby and K. K.. All separately sold units. They are awesome.

Too bad I only own a 3DS and can't do jackshit with them, can I?

Robin64

Just bought my first amiibos: Isabelle, Digby and K. K.. All separately sold units. They are awesome.

Too bad I only own a 3DS and can't do jackshit with them, can I?

You could use them in Happy Home Designer, if you don't have those cards.

georly

Toki767

So, this is how you get sucked in..I had previously vowed to only collect the AC and Yoshi lines. But now I want this. But, if I get it, I absolutely cannot continue to live unless I also get the modern colored one.

Sigh.

Are you opening them? Because the Japanese modern one is available on Amazon for fairly cheap too.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmm, with Amazon getting Wario (I have to see how much shipping is), I wonder if stores will restock him in time for Ultra Smash since he's one of the supported amiibo.

So, Best Buy sent me an email earlier today that there was a problem with my credit card for my purchase of Falco...stupid me forgot to update my card since they sent me a new one from my bank kek.

But...about 10 minutes later I got a notification that Falco was ready for pickup on 11/20...except the website says he's available for pickup right now.

Has anyone gotten a similar email, or been able to pick up Falco today? Not that it really matters between one day but heck I'd drive out to get him lol.

Y01UqIb.png

WHO DO I BELIEVE

Majestad

Banned
So, Best Buy sent me an email earlier today that there was a problem with my credit card for my purchase of Falco...stupid me forgot to update my card since they sent me a new one from my bank kek.

But...about 10 minutes later I got a notification that Falco was ready for pickup on 11/20...except the website says he's available for pickup right now.

Has anyone gotten a similar email, or been able to pick up Falco today? Not that it really matters between one day but heck I'd drive out to get him lol.

Y01UqIb.png

WHO DO I BELIEVE

Mine says pick up today too. They will sell them tomorrow though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Has anyone pre-ordered from Best Buy via Paypal before? I pre-ordered the TP HD amiibo bundle but had to use paypal because it said it didn't want to use my debit card due to it "expiring 15 days before the pre-order ships" which is bull because my card expires a few months after March.

It still has money taken out, which I could really use for getting the Wario amiibo or something, & ESPECIALLY for next week during Black Friday....also I don't want it taking out another $65 when I use my GCU to pre-order the LE for Odin Sphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom