• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogiepop

Welp, my friend/self got scammed by an Amazon seller, so it's complaint time. Ordered a Mega Yarn Yoshi from a seller for them (with my account) for like $60... it arrived today and it was a normal sized Yarn Yoshi. Welp.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Welp, my friend/self got scammed by an Amazon seller, so it's complaint time. Ordered a Mega Yarn Yoshi from a seller for them (with my account) for like $60... it arrived today and it was a normal sized Yarn Yoshi. Welp.

Could've been a case of shipping the wrong thing, if they have a large stock of stuff they are sending out. Kind of funny, but with Amazon policies I wouldn't be worried.

Boogiepop

Could've been a case of shipping the wrong thing, if they have a large stock of stuff they are sending out. Kind of funny, but with Amazon policies I wouldn't be worried.

Yeah, I contacted them so hopefully it's fine, and scam was probably too harsh of a word as it also could've easily just been that someone didn't know there was a difference, too.

KingBroly

Banned
There's a online listing for Lottie but we have no idea when it'll go live. None of my local Target stores have received her yet so I can't say anything about in-store stock.

They most likely have.

Register locked stuff won't tell you stock on Brickseek until tomorrow or Sunday morning.

Persona7

Banned
Never mind, they are getting Captain Falcon, Geninja, Ike, Little Mac, Lucario, Mewtwo, and Shulk.

I just saw a bunch of Lucario at Toys R Us.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yay, Falco has arrived. Aside from Villager which my friend is going to be sending me, all that I care about now is...

- Toon Link
- Wario
- Robin
- Lucina
- Shovel Knight
- All DLC characters except Mewtwo
- MAYBE 8-bit Modern Mario, I don't know if I want to bother now.

RomanceDawn

When will it end?

Beautiful well thought organization within your display! Where did you get the acrylic risers? I went to the Container Store today but they don't carry the 3 step riser you have there, where can I find it?

All I need is Dedede, Rosaluma and Palutena to be complete!

While I was picking up my Falco this morning one guy was so proud to announce to everyone how these are worth so much money and thats why he buys them, so he can sell them later. While there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, people like him just irk me, it was clear with the way he went on and on that he had to justify to the world why he was buying such "childish" toys.

super poor quality image. I'll take a better photo later but here is my baby amiibo collection so far !
Ugh, the AC amiibo are so tempting! I really want them but can't afford to spend the money right now. BUT LOOK AT THEM!

jeez I went to toys r us again today and the had 10 full rows of villager.
It's quite a sight. I haven't seen that many but the fact that I see Villager sitting there able to be bought it something.

Velcro Fly

Was going to wait to open all my new amiibo until Sunday when I get Lottie but I think I'm going to open up Falco so I can get 200/200 from the Chibi Robo capsule machine.

zroid

Banned
Seems people are worried about getting Lottie? I don't know if it'll be different in the US, but they have been nowhere near limited in Canada since it was released a week or two ago.

Modern Mario was also re-released today since its Wal-Mart exclusivity apparently ended, I saw a ton of them at Toys R Us this morning.

finalflame

Seems people are worried about getting Lottie? I don't know if it'll be different in the US, but they have been nowhere near limited in Canada since it was released a week or two ago.

Modern Mario was also re-released today since its Wal-Mart exclusivity apparently ended, I saw a ton of them at Toys R Us this morning.

I'm worried, mostly because if I don't get her I will be majorly bummed. Might not be necessary, but I'll be lining up outside my Target on Sunday at 5am. Just in case. Besides, hanging out with the other amiibo collectors is usually a good time.

with the release of falco my main smash roster is complete :)

K5YCJf3h.jpg

Also my none smash amiibo collection

XRXaeKgl.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Feels good to have the complete non-DLC Smash roster done. Amazing how far we've come in a year. You guys are the best! :)

I will never be free from OT duties send help

Jawmuncher

Feels good to have the complete non-DLC Smash roster done. Amazing how far we've come in a year. You guys are the best! :)

That's your problem forever sucker :p.
Glad you came and took the duties from me lol.

bumpkin

I know that the stock situation has been much better in recent weeks, but is anyone still looking for a Tom Nook? I ended up with an extra due to a preorder I couldn't cancel. I'd let him go for $11 shipped (within the states). PM me if interested!

I'm hopeful that I can snag a Lottie on Sunday from Target. Their Dr Mario stock was pretty plentiful. Here's hoping she's more like the Doc and less like Jigglypuff.

Blues1990

I'll take it that pink otter is going to be released later in the states, huh? That sounds weird to me, as Lottie's amiibo had launched with the rest of the Animal Crossing line on the game's launch date here in Canada.

finalflame

I'll take it that pink otter is going to be released later in the states, huh? That sounds weird to me, as Lottie's amiibo had launched with the rest of the Animal Crossing line on the game's launch date here in Canada.

Releases here on Sunday, Target exclusive.

Thoraxes

Me too man, me too. I can't believe the nightmare/dream is almost over.

Just the sense of completion from this is great. We still got the DLC characters, but those will be fine.

I'm looking forward to lining up for Lottie on Sunday too!

Velcro Fly

40 at one store and 52 at another

Of course it is currently snowing where I live and that brings back memories of Rosalina on Super Bowl Sunday when I got like 18 inches of snow and couldn't get her.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I'll go to Target tomorrow for Lottie I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom