• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh hey, so Gold Mario is a skin(?) in Mario Tennis Ultra Smash. Interestingly, Silver Mario doesn't do anything special.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't it high time for a new OT? This one has been around longer than all the other OTs combined. It's the Tom Baker of OTs.

We've been here for nearly half a year! I do my part by posting all the time. Guys pls

finalflame

V4ZunEg.jpg

Good thing Best Buy doesn't have the same moronic "only X per person" rule as GameStop and Amazon. Might finally be able to get some new cards now.

Koppai

Fuck that Walmart Black Friday exclusive shit, just bought one on eBay for $21.99 shipped. I work at Best Buy so I will be there on Thanksgiving & Black Friday, don't have the time to wait for people to go scalp that shit.

I'll always believe.
But yeah could be nothing. Would be odd for a DLC character to have an amiibo before or at their release.

Plus, if Shovel Knight were to get in Smash, he would need to get a Smash amiibo variant too. It would be weird if they just decided that only a Shovel Knight series amiibo would be it, much like if they made only a Super Mario amiibo of Luigi for the guy.

Boogiepop

Mega Man Legacy Collection Bundle up for Preorder on Best Buy for the other people who were waiting. Shipping's busted in that it charges you despite being over $35, but I guess that's once again something where it may be better to just secure the order now and then either cancel and reorder or deal with customer service later.

Boogiepop

Oh cool. Just so people know, now that the shipping is fixed you can just "change" your "shipping speed" on the order and it'll fix it to free if you had an order placed that got screwed up. So that may save people the "place new order and cancel" or contacting customer service, at least.

Josh5890

Mega Man Legacy Collection Bundle up for Preorder on Best Buy for the other people who were waiting. Shipping's busted in that it charges you despite being over $35, but I guess that's once again something where it may be better to just secure the order now and then either cancel and reorder or deal with customer service later.

Bought! Now I'm set on pre-orders for the near future :)

Q1 is going to be brutal

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.

Free shipping

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/mega-ma...endo-3ds/4738600.p?id=bb4738600&skuId=4738600

might not want to delay too long, this was already posted on reddit and slickdeals

Bought. Thanks.

well dumbass USPS lost my mewtwo amiibo. Idk who they have working on sundays but whoever it is does a shit job, its always when i have something delivered on sunday that i got an issue. I wish I could just tell em to hold my shit till the weekday guy comes cause weekend dude is incompetent as fuck.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Glad I picked up my AC Amiibo in store last week. My Walmart order came in today with smooshed boxes... I was going to return them anyways but geeze!

Jawmuncher

well dumbass USPS lost my mewtwo amiibo. Idk who they have working on sundays but whoever it is does a shit job, its always when i have something delivered on sunday that i got an issue. I wish I could just tell em to hold my shit till the weekday guy comes cause weekend dude is incompetent as fuck.

He's still available though right

goldenpp72

I figured i'd post this since it took awhile to get setup. Ultimately, I plan on only having the Smash Bros. line in here, but since there aren't enough to fill it just yet went for this instead for now. When the lights in the room are on it washes out the figures less which is cool in its own way. I semi attempted to also put the characters in order by their first appearance but I likely made some mistakes in the first attempt. Here is a video of the lights fading into other colors:

Some pictures below :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom