• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronLich

Fucking listening to "Chaos" from Fire Emblem Awakening. Shit got REALLY intense.

The one Amiibo I could possibly want...

The stress of collecting Amiibos: trying to refresh Lucina's page as UPS arrives to deliver my Splatoon Amiibos and takes me away from the computer.

FaintDeftone

I just went to my Best Buy after work to grab Splatoon and thankfully they had one squid boy and one squid girl left. I snatched them both. Score!

R4SqOMg.jpg

RkOwnage

So I waited on 4/27 for a greninja preorder at toys r us and was #3 in line. The slip says they'd hold them for a week. I went to target this morning to get jigglypuff but I had to be to work at 930, so I said no biggie I'd get greninja after work.

Apparently they sold all the preorders with the regular ones this morning ...

I'm not one to cause a scene but I am feeling my blood pressure rise as this manager on duty scrambles behind the counter. I clearly heard her mumble to an associate that they were all gone but she hasn't addressed me Yet.

This is potentially going to get bad. The
longer she avoids me the madder I get.

Cross your fingers for me amiibogaf

Labrys

"has slight damage on box good if you gonna open anyways is new in box and the lowest on amazon no returns accepted"

oh boy what a bargain

Tabasco

If I don't get Lucina then I'm inclined to skip Robin.

Not sure how rare Silver Mario is, but I might have to skip it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom