• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just jumping in now prepping for Lucina. Any quirks that I need to know about? Common times they are going up? Direct Link? How long have them been lasting? Is it a bloodbath or pretty decent?

Velcro Fly

good thing you guys are all getting these cancellations before she goes up on Amazon.

i know most of you probably would have gone for both anyway though =P

Boogiepop

So if I order Lucina & then Robin, Amazon would combine these order, right? Or at the very least, I could go onto my account & request they ship together to cut down on shipping?

Can't speak for sure on if Amazon can combine orders after they've been placed, but... free shipping on Amazon is $35 minimum now, so those two together don't hit free shipping anyway and would require something else to hit it. Alternate method if you're concerned and have other stuff you want would be to add like $22 of stuff to buff up to the free shipping limit now so you can get the free shipping when it's live.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
UUGGHHHHH, internet is starting to slow down because of the weather. I sure hope it isn't too slow when Lucina & Robin are finally up...

Boogiepop

Just so I know for peace of mind: will Amazon rob your cart if you're not quick enough checking out? Or are you pretty much fine once it's in there? That's what cost me a Robin and a few more common ones when Best Buy went live, as I was trying to hit free shipping and didn't realize that could happen.

Which won't be a problem this time and I'm ready to go enough that the info won't make a difference, but I'd still like to know.

Got Inkboy off Amazon. Not even sure I wanted him, but why not I guess. Plus I'll get Splatoon eventually so I figure might as well have at least one useful Amiibo for it.

Frogstep

Late to post but, got my Jiggs when doors opened this morning! They had 24 total.

yKD8HMK.jpg

Robin and Lucina arriving Mon, Ness and Pac on Tues.

Oh, I also got an update from TRU that my Greninja and Charizard are shipping today! :D

Velcro Fly

Got my get pumped up music going that I always used to listen to when going for Arena Grand Master chests in World of Warcraft.

Let's do this.

Commander Kook

Neo Member
Everything went very well over here. Target wasn't that great of an experience, but TRU made up for it by being well organized. I was able to get all of wave 4, plus extras. I don't usually like buying doubles, but the amiibo fan base where I live is fairly small, and I wanted to maybe help some fellow gaffers.

I have a spare Ness, Lucina, Robin, and Silver Mario I'd like to trade. Not interested in money, and NiB US versions only. Didn't start collecting these until after wave 3 came out, so I have some catching up to do. I'll post this in the other trade thread as well, when I find it.

Really great to see a lot of success here. Good job guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom