• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so I know for peace of mind: will Amazon rob your cart if you're not quick enough checking out?
Unfortunately, yes, they will. It happened to me when I tried buying Jigglypuff from Amazon.de. I was on the very last page of checking out and one click away from buying it (why I didn't have 1-click ordering on, I don't know) but it told me the item was no longer available. You need to check out ASAP!

shandy706

Everything went very well over here. Target wasn't that great of an experience, but TRU made up for it by being well organized. I was able to get all of wave 4, plus extras. I don't usually like buying doubles, but the amiibo fan base where I live is fairly small, and I wanted to maybe help some fellow gaffers.

I have a spare Ness, Lucina, Robin, and Silver Mario I'd like to trade. Not interested in money, and NiB US versions only. Didn't start collecting these until after wave 3 came out, so I have some catching up to do. I'll post this in the other trade thread as well, when I find it.

Really great to see a lot of success here. Good job guys!

Do you need Jigglypuff?

ChaosXVI

Everything went very well over here. Target wasn't that great of an experience, but TRU made up for it by being well organized. I was able to get all of wave 4, plus extras. I don't usually like buying doubles, but the amiibo fan base where I live is fairly small, and I wanted to maybe help some fellow gaffers.

I have a spare Ness, Lucina, Robin, and Silver Mario I'd like to trade. Not interested in money, and NiB US versions only. Didn't start collecting these until after wave 3 came out, so I have some catching up to do. I'll post this in the other trade thread as well, when I find it.

Really great to see a lot of success here. Good job guys!

I can get you a Greninja for a Robin or Lucina if you like?

I'm really glad I've managed to make myself laid back about Amiibos. Would probably be having an aneurysm right now over refreshing if I was super into collecting them.

Good luck to everyone who really wants a Lucina!

PurpleSquid

Neo Member
going to go for lucina and robin and thats it for this wave. was going to go for the splatoon 3 pack but im not getting splatoon anytime soon and i want to save some money to add it to my steam summer sale budget

LegendX48

my splatoon pack got arrived!
18244850375_693c5e8879_z.jpg

Anywho, time to hopefully snag a Lucina!

Gartooth

Can't believe I keep missing Jigglypuff and Marth!

I did get the Splatoon 3 pack plus Lucina, Robin, Charizard, Wario, and Pac-Man in the mail today.

Also hi Amiibo GAF! I didn't even notice this thread got moved to community for months. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom