• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponge

Banned
I ordered my Splatoon 3-pack back in April but it's still showing it hasn't shipped yet. Hopefully that will happen soon.

My Jiggly hasn't shipped yet. Did any pre-orders go up
Diggeh
????

I don't know what game plan I have for the 29th. Kinda with the girlfriend would go out and get some of these herself, but I know she can't. :(

Skids the Clown

Neo Member
(Rocky) EDIT: Looks like Amazon FR is cancelling NA Greninja preorders. Hope UK doesn't follow suit.

Amazon.fr did indeed cancel my Greninja order. Amiibogeddon starts early for me this week. Guess I am camping Toys R Us after all.

(Rocky) EDIT: Looks like Amazon FR is cancelling NA Greninja preorders. Hope UK doesn't follow suit.

Amazon.fr did indeed cancel my Greninja order. Amiibogeddon starts early for me this week. Guess I am camping Toys R Us after all.
Sorry to hear that. Did they say why they canceled it? Was it low stock or did they change their mind on exporting?

HardRojo

The AmiiGods decided to smile upon me yesterday. Now I need to pick Silver Mario on Friday and Pac-Man over the weekend. The nightmare is over... for now.
PYVYVJS.jpg
Edit: Let me know is the pic is way too big please. I'm on mobile. Quoted it just in case.

Tanukid

Oh geez, almost panicked when I saw emails from Amazon.uk!

They didn't cancel my Wave 5 and few from wave 6 orders, but they did limit them to one each due to low stock. Guess I'll be looking else where to get my friend's amiibos.

It definitely shows that all of Europe Amazon is putting the lock down on US/international orders. The Euro ride might be over gang.

Crom, this is your Jigglypuff. Amazon.fr cancelled my order, so I had to do some magic:

sam_1720u6jv4.jpg

edit: small Splatoon boxes are slick, but hate the inconsistency:

boxjtsk4.jpg

shanafan

Oh geez, almost panicked when I saw emails from Amazon.uk!

They didn't cancel my Wave 5 and few from wave 6 orders, but they did limit them to one each. Guess I'll be looking else where to get my friend's amiibos.

It definitely shows that all of Europe Amazon is putting the lock down on US/international orders. The Euro ride might be over gang.

Glad I was able to get Robin and Lucina from Amazon UK when I did. Already received them earlier this month.

Zechs

What does everyone here use to track the preorders? I apparently missed all the yarn yoshi preorders and I never even knew they went up :(

rjinaz

What does everyone here use to track the preorders? I apparently missed all the yarn yoshi preorders and I never even knew they went up :(

Where do you live? they haven't gone up in NA but yeah pretty much anywhere else.

You best bet is to monitor this thread or the thread on reddit. These things tend to go in minutes so there isn't much of chance either way.

Add me to the Amazon UK limiting to 1 yoshi color each. I understand but it sucks because I had one for a buddy and we were splitting shipping. So I guess shipping is all on me now.

Zechs

Where do you live? they haven't gone up in NA but yeah pretty much anywhere else.

You best bet is to monitor this thread or the thread on reddit. These things tend to go in minutes so there isn't much of chance either way.

I see. Thanks. I live in US but have imported some of the rarer ones when sold out here. I guess US is my last option this time lol.

Shauni

Yeah, nothing has shipped for me either. Robin and Lucina still processing at Wal-Mart, and no word yet on Ness, Pac-man and Splatoon 3-pack from Gamestop. The latter I did free shipping via their WIS so I'm guessing that won't ship until the day of release.

Yeah, all my Walmart orders have shipped (Lucy, Robin, Wario), but only one of my two Jigglypuffs had shipped with Target. Strangely, it was the one I ordered at a later time, so I guess they process orders backwards or something. I know TRU won't ship till release day and I haven't heard anything from GameStop (my orders status still shows as "open").

Whoops, I bet my Lucina from Wal Mart is going to get canceled. I got a new debit card that just changed the expiration date and CVM in the mail and I activated it last night without thinking. Guess I'll get to Target extra early on Friday.

Mob

We regret to inform you that the lorry transporting the Splatoon stock from Nintendo's European warehouse to GAME UK has been stolen. Included in this delivery was our allocation of the Splatoon + Squid Inkling amiibo. As a result, we are unable to honour your original pre-order due for delivery on the 29th May 2015.

Due to these extraordinary circumstances, we will unfortunately not be getting replacements for these missing items. We have no option but to substitute the Splatoon + Squid Inkling in your order with the standard version of the game. You will still receive your Inkling Girl and Inkling Boy amiibo. We will be discounting this edition by £10 from £52.99 to £42.99 to apologise for this inconvenience. We will also be sending your order by First Class post on Friday 29th May, as we want to make sure that you are happy with this substitution.

If you wish to cancel your complete order, or cancel your Splatoon game order and place an order for just the Inkling Girl or Boy amiibo (priced £14.99 each), please contact customer services on 0208 827 0099 or email us at customer.services@game.co.uk by midday Friday. If you wish to accept this substitution you do not need to contact us.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

The GAME Team

Gonna be some unhappy Game customers!

Can we discuss the selling of amiibo here? I want to be rid of my collection and have some of the rarer ones. Was thinking I can give GAF priority before I go to the likes of eBay.

rjinaz

Still no shipping from Walmart, Best Buy, or Target. Should I be panicking? Just to be safe, I'm going to panic

Do you live East Coast? Many people haven't had theirs shipped from Walmart yet East Coast.

As for Best Buy, they haven't started shipping yet but there are some new reports that they are starting to prepare orders this morning. Not mine yet though.

Do you live East Coast? Many people haven't had theirs shipped from Walmart yet East Coast.

As for Best Buy, they haven't started shipping yet but there are some new reports that they are starting to prepare orders this morning. Not mine yet though.

My Best Buy orders aren't preparing yet. I'm in the Midwest (Michigan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom