• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crono27

with silver mario out of the way now woot all of wave 4 is done! Now bring on wave 5. This is how i'll be on friday waiting behind people picking up amiibos while i grab splatoon.

tumblr_ni4ra4lceu1rvb8cmo1_400.gif

Shauni

Went ahead and did it. That $5 shipping made me hesitate, but I figured to hell with it. Just get it out of the way, granting it doesn't get canceled of course, which I think may be likely considering the circumstances around this one.

It won't let me add to cart in app anymore. Dammit

KEEP TRYING I had to do it like 20 times in order for it to work, get out of the app, re add it to cart and keep trying it works..and Im not sure why people here are paying for shipping I got free shipping

Ok so my gold Mario never come out my dog, i assume he "dumped" it in a field somewhere as it was not in the garden... sucks.

So shopto posted my geninja :) got him today and..

His box was bust open, sendinf him back for refund as none left in stock :'(
fucks sake.

Phew!! Got Silver Mario.

Me too!! I think I had a few strokes though, I cant believe my heart was beating like that for a freakin plastic toy LOL yeah I got amiibo fever !! It took like 20 tries though and finally it worked and free shipping..not sure if its cause I have a target red card or what but here goes:

subtotal: of 1 item(s) $12.99
discounts: -$0.65

REDcard 5% Discount
shipping: FREE

REDcard free shipping
tax: $1.11
your total: $13.45

bigkrev

E-mail get!

I probably should have ordered 2. With the cost of shipping, getting 2 only would cost 6-7 dollars more than just buying 1. That's why I have 2 Puffs coming.

Shauni

Just got my e-mail. Now the wait to see if it sticks.

E-mail get!

I probably should have ordered 2. With the cost of shipping, getting 2 only would cost 6-7 dollars more than just buying 1. That's why I have 2 Puffs coming.

Yeah, didn't think of it at the time, but I wish I would've done that as well. Might as well at that point, I could've traded the second or given it to someone. $5 shipping seems really steep.

Damn

Damn damn damn damn damn damn fuck!

Stupid Target app told me my REDcard PIN was wrong when it clearly wasn't. Tried too many times and it locked my card. Called the hotline to unlock and it sells out. WTF Target!!

Crom

Damn

Damn damn damn damn damn damn fuck!

Stupid Target app told me my REDcard PIN was wrong when it clearly wasn't. Tried too many times and it locked my card. Called the hotline to unlock and it sells out. WTF Target!!

I missed out too. My phone is too full to download the app. Have been deleting stuff but still not enough space.

Target is the absolute worst for amiibos. What a joke that you can only order on the app

Target dude on reddit says that its weird since they have ZERO in their fulfillment center, funny thing is, Target had no problem charging my red card for it, the charge was done right after I placed the order

Shauni

I don't think I'm going to celebrate on this one just yet haha. It going up randomly on the app like that is a shaky way to secure this.

Ozone

Target dude on reddit says that its weird since they have ZERO in their fulfillment center, funny thing is, Target had no problem charging my red card for it, the charge was done right after I placed the order
Hmm, well they should probably get some in quickly, because I got my order in.

RootCause

Me too!! I think I had a few strokes though, I cant believe my heart was beating like that for a freakin plastic toy LOL yeah I got amiibo fever !! It took like 20 tries though and finally it worked and free shipping..not sure if its cause I have a target red card or what but here goes:

subtotal: of 1 item(s) $12.99
discounts: -$0.65

REDcard 5% Discount
shipping: FREE

REDcard free shipping
tax: $1.11
your total: $13.45
Haha congrats. Kept hitting the wrong keys on the touchscreen. :p
Just happy it's another one I won't have to hunt down.

Target needs to repeat the same mistake with Lucina, and Robin now.

Haha congrats. Kept hitting the wrong keys on the touchscreen. :p
Just happy it's another one I won't have to hunt down.

Target needs to repeat the same mistake with Lucina, and Robin now.

I know seriously that would be GREAT, or even Marth and Jigglypuff..I know that Target dude said on reddit that it will be available on Friday around 8AM pacific time, but heck if they can post it today even better..it would save me from going to the store, I know he said that Lucina and Robin will NOT be available online through Target but maybe through amazon

Looks like a great ab workout! I'm kind of upset that Target says they won't sell Silver Mario online again after they took those preorders.

Well isn't that ironic? I write this and whaddya know, it goes up for everyone here. You're welcome, GAF!

I missed out too. My phone is too full to download the app. Have been deleting stuff but still not enough space.

Target is the absolute worst for amiibos. What a joke that you can only order on the app

Sorry buddy!

RootCause

I know seriously that would be GREAT, or even Marth and Jigglypuff..I know that Target dude said on reddit that it will be available on Friday around 8AM pacific time, but heck if they can post it today even better..it would save me from going to the store, I know he said that Lucina and Robin will NOT be available online through Target but maybe through amazon
Sucks it won't be online. It all comes down to Amazon for Lucina, and Robin... unless B&H ships them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom