• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun

CAN0bKDUwAArhzq.jpg

CFWhYEqUEAA9DpN.jpg:large

How I feel right now...

Refreshed for an entire half hour, never even saw Lucina available.

Is it because I had the seller listing filtered to Prime only? If so, Amazon are a bunch of bastards.

Marvie_3

Banned
After finishing the Smash series, Nintendo should take a break for at least a year and restock the unicorns and rares along with smaller sets they plan to release (be it Zelda, Metroid
lol
, Pokémon, whatever) before releasing another huge Amiibo set.
This.

Pac-Man still trucking on Amazon.
Seems like they produced a lot of them. One of the Targets I was in this morning had a ton. It's a pretty cool figure though.

IronLich

Lucina is like #7 on Twitter in the US

Full of people in despair over their missed opportunity...

...Gods...

It will keep happening. Nintendo will restock, and the truly righteous will snatch it from the rest of us normal humans.

Wanderer5

Is it because I had the seller listing filtered to Prime only? If so, Amazon are a bunch of bastards.

Yeah it sounds like she wasn't prime. Really just stick with all tab from here on out, it going to appear at the top.

HardRojo

In Chile the only ones I managed to grab were Pacman and Wario /sad

D:

I managed to grab all Wave 4 amiibo (except for Pac-Man, which I didn't get because it will be very common) here in Peru but it was crazy. People bought the whole wave on site in several stores.

I had all sellers and didn't have the prime option...and nothing. Really just seemed to have the luck in hitting refresh at the exact moments, in the right region, with good voodoo, and all that.

RedBoot

From what I can tell, when the amiibo becomes available, it's briefly available without Prime added, then it disappears for a minute or so and comes back with Prime available. I saw both Pac-Man and Charizard do this.

With Lucina, I think we all bought it when the Prime wasn't added, and then when she flickered and got Prime added, the stock was likely already 90% gone.

(Entirely unscientific analysis here, but that's what I saw. I'd filter to All without Prime checked for the next ones)

CANLI

Living in a miserably country named Belgium.
Nothing here today, searched some markets in Brussel.

Decided to order at amazon japan (via tenso): Pacman, king dadidou, megaman, sonic, toad, captain falcon and luigi (+ rayman legends on wii u lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom