• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

PSA

If you get charged for shipping with prime. Change the shipping speed under order details once the order is placed, then switch the shipping back to 2 day and the fee will be gone

Marvie_3

Banned
I got a Silver Mario at Target this morning. Didn't want it before I went there but it looked better than I thought it would so I picked one up.

Got a Silver Mario! Thanks to those who suggested going to the "all sellers" page. That was the only place I could see Amazon's listing for him.

And by the way, I never saw Lucina show up either, for what it's worth. Insane demand.

Funny, i tried to buy a 2nd silvermario so i can cancel the first since the first didn't have prime shipping, and it took it out of my cart because max allow. Way to go Amazon :D

Velcro Fly

Yeah could have had Silver Mario for $14 with prime

Definitely overpaid by a few dollars on eBay last night but I didn't know I would be getting a free trial of Prime today.

No regrets though I secured Metal Mario.

Now comes the dramabomb battlerama Robin order.

CAG twitter links batting 1.000 getting me in position to order though. Beats the f5ing for sure.

ChrisD

So I got cut off this morning (along with five others) by the most obvious scalper. No second Robin or Lucina. My one will stay in sealed purgatory forever. :(

I landed two Jigglypuff, though. Anybody want to trade for a Greninja? Would have loved to be at Toys-R-Us this morning and try myself, but work, so boo.

Ridley327

None of the non-exclusive, non-FE have been hard to get from this wave.

Charizard seems a little weird. Working at Best Buy, I was really surprised to see that only half the stores in our area even got him in. I do get a bit of a Sheik vibe from him, so I doubt any scarcity that he might have right now will last.

VICI0US

10min Rob-bros. I'm scared.

see if my luck holds out.. I'm honestly amazed I got a lucina, after missing her at gamestop in store due to their servers exploding despite being there 20 minutes before pre-orders started and trying to process my order until they sold out, missing every online pre-order, and missing her at both target and TRU by a couple people in line this morning.

if I can get robin i'll have the whole wave.. here's hoping :x

wow, resellers are total scum. wonder how many other actual FANS got a lucina.. not nearly enough, I'm sure.

Vena

Squid 3 pack was a pain. Also, Charizard while a ton of them, sold out really quick as well.

Squid pack is 'exclusive' in my mind, as its the only way to get the Squid. The Inklings have otherwise been available for ages, and everything sans Charizard (which I doubt will last) has been readily available.

Ignore it, and just order her when she restocks in Japan again. It'll cost you a little more than MSPR but that 60$ more.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
What happened with Lucina on Amazon? I heard there was errors or something? Along with that whole having to check out through the listing's page.

What happened with Lucina on Amazon? I heard there was errors or something? Along with that whole having to check out through the listing's page.

Gone in a second or two. It didn't even show up on the main page. If you blinked, you missed it. If you added it to your cart, good chance it was ripped out of your cart because it sold out before you could finish checking out.

I cant believe Im doing this again with Robin but I will it again, I have BOTH links up, one that says ALL and the other that says NEW cause I really have no idea what link is best

Velcro Fly

Lucina was up long enough for me to see the CAG tweet saying it was up, I clicked the link, had to log in after adding to cart, confirmed my address and card, and then hit submit order.

VICI0US

I cant believe Im doing this again with Robin but I will it again, I have BOTH links up, one that says ALL and the other that says NEW cause I really have no idea what link is best

as long as you have it sorted by price (lowest first) either should be fine. amazon will obviously be the cheapest option in a sea of resellers

Draxal

She was up apparently at Wal Mart not too long ago for 12 minutes. But no one knew they'd put her up.

Best Buy was up for like 3 minutes (I know because I canceled that order my mistake and tried to readd a third to get free shipping and she was gone ...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom