• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I have to leave in a bit, going to try for Robin on my phone via the Amazon app...

I might try camping at the Apple store before heading home though.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
lJQpADm.png

Listen up everyone Paul is now a clown for life if he posts here again you must quote him calling him "Clownlink"

Boogiepop

Man, I remember waaaaay back in Wave 1, wherein I walked into the store on launch day and bought half of them, and then decided a week later I wanted the rest and got them, including the trinity, no problem online. And then even when stuff started to disappear the thread was full of people offering to send the rare ones at face price.

And now, we're at... whatever this is. :(

shandy706

Got silver mario..no prime though again, lol.

I'll change it in a bit when option shows.

Had to hit "lowest offer for each" just to see it.

Got Silvario.
Sorry to ask but thread is fast, would Amazon auto remove the shipping charge if we are Prime members or do we need to contact them?

alf717

All tab is where I got it to show up but take it easy on the F5 key cause I lost him from being to antsy. I finally grabbed it though.

Velcro Fly

Splatoon 3 pack showed up from Bestbuy today and it was damaged. Ugh :(

Since it seems to be uncommon at worst I'd see about taking it to a store to exchange.

Seen lots of people praising Best Buy for their shipping today so this seems to be an isolate thing.

Maybe Robin won't sell out since its the boy version?

Lol nah it'll sell out instantly too

Might get the squid 3 pack since I'll pick up splatoon tomorrow

LiK

if they charge you for shipping and you have Prime, just email or call, it'll be fixed. it's an error they know about.

ameleco

Since it seems to be uncommon at worst I'd see about taking it to a store to exchange.

Seen lots of people praising Best Buy for their shipping today so this seems to be an isolate thing.

I hate doing that when it really wasn't their fault, I don't think. There was padding EVERYWHERE and its still banged up, etc :( Stupid shipping guys :/

DooD1234

I don't see amazon silver mario but I guess I keep walmart order. In other news, my splatoon 3 pack and game came in earlier than expected from BB

G0523

So I was able to get Jigglypuff, Greninja, Silver Mario, and Pac-Man today.. Now I just gotta wait on my order to be shipped for the rest of them (except Ness) from Best Buy. Yep. Just waiting.

I hate doing that when it really wasn't their fault, I don't think. There was padding EVERYWHERE and its still banged up, etc :( Stupid shipping guys :/

Happened to me w/ my Ike from Gamestop. They packed it well, but I think the big bubble packing material actually ended up crushing the plastic some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom