• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the expectation for Robin?

I know it'll be gone in seconds, but is the general vibe that Lucina would be more popular or less?

Wow, the 3-Pack is going to be hard as hell to find, isn't it? I found the Ink Boy and Ink Girl Amiibo at three stores tonight but no 3-Pack.

I wish NoA would just release the Squid separately, so I could buy the other two now and grab him in the future. Sucks.

I almost bought into Amiibo fever and just bought a Wario for the hell of it...but talked myself out of it because I don't even really want one. Gotta make sure Amiibo doesn't rule me - I rule Amiibo!

Got Pac-Man and Silver Mario. 8) I was surprised at how much of the latter my GameStop had.

Just ordered Wario. Gonna see if I can nab Robin and the Splatoon trio too.

MADGAME

That's how I got Lucina and I recommend it to everyone here when buying Amiibo from Amazon lol.
Was the opposite for me, when people were saying "she's up she's up!" I kept refreshing and didn't see her. I was on the 'new' tab and switched to 'all' and there she was. Maybe it was different depending on the circumstance, but I'm sticking with the 'all' tab.

Adamator

For those using the NEW page tab, how did you refresh? Just f5 it or keep going back between main product page and "Buy new" page?

HardRojo

Time to chill, everyone. True madness is coming back momentarily.
evening_chill-t2.jpg

Was the opposite for me, when people were saying "she's up she's up!" I kept refreshing and didn't see her. I was on the 'new' tab and switched to 'all' and there she was. Maybe it was different depending on the circumstance, but I'm sticking with the 'all' tab.

I was on the All tab and she came up for me.

For those using the NEW page tab, how did you refresh? Just f5 it or keep going back between main product page and "Buy new" page?

Just keep F5ing on that page. I had both pages open in different browsers going back and forth between the two. Never saw it on the main page but did on the seller lists page.

DooD1234

Guys, I don't know bout you, but I'm really feeling it because Gamestop just remembered I had a Shulk order and shipped him. Woo. Also thanks lime I got Silver Mario coming from Walmart. Paid shipping because I don't feel like looking for him. Kind of regret forgetting to grab silver mario at TRU.

Stoof

I walked into my bestbuy at 2 and was shocked to see three of the 3-packs and 2 silver marios. Thought everything would've sold by morning.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Amiibo Thread 8 | Now Lucina, Now You Don't

LUTpSiH.gif

Where has he been during all this anyway? Out buying extras to scalp?

He will probably make it Amiibo Thread 8 | Can you Diggeh? or something anyway.

Yes, can confirm, I bought 3293928329832983928 of each rare amiibo. I also ordered 500 Lucinas from Amazon and have 300 of each coming from Walmart. $388328932982398 plus $3992398323928 Diggeh Tax each of course. ;)

I already had everyone ordered, so I went out to survey the damage at multiple stores. I also read all of chat and all of LINE because I love you guys. Amiibogeddon pls

Yeah. If you decide you want to refresh the main product page, just keep an eye out for the "X New from $12.99" but then it would just take you to the page of vendors anyhow.

So I will just keep refreshing that page I dont have to do anything else..cause seriously I was refreshing Lucina and I NEVER saw it available it never popped up for me

Thanks. Does it matter if I check "Prime only" or is it best to leave it unchecked?

So just refresh the page, don't dance between tabs basically?

Not sure that it matters. Amazon always shows up at the top. You can go between tabs but like I mentioned above, you need to keep an eye out for that $12.99 link that will take you to the vendors list.

Lren

Guys, I don't know bout you, but I'm really feeling it because Gamestop just remembered I had a Shulk order and shipped him. Woo. Also thanks lime I got Silver Mario coming from Walmart. Paid shipping because I don't feel like looking for him. Kind of regret forgetting to grab silver mario at TRU.

My Shulk just shipped as well! Something to lift the spirits, for sure.

zulux21

So what's the expectation for Robin?

I know it'll be gone in seconds, but is the general vibe that Lucina would be more popular or less?

lucina will forever be more popular due to the waifu factor, now if a limited female robin is released that would be a real bloodbath :p

Kandinsky

I managed to grab all Wave 4 amiibo (except for Pac-Man, which I didn't get because it will be very common) here in Peru but it was crazy. People bought the whole wave on site in several stores.

Congrats bro, but yeah it was some crazy shit over here as well D:

Anime

Neo Member
Guys is the splatoon 3 pack worth it? Im suprised as noted by yesterdays Nintendo World luanch, the splatoon fanbase is pretty hardcore.

I plan to get the game eventually but is it worth getting now before its too late?

Guys is the splatoon 3 pack worth it? Im suprised as noted by yesterdays Nintendo World luanch, the splatoon fanbase is pretty hardcore.

I plan to get the game eventually but is it worth getting now before its too late?

It's the only way to get the Squid Amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom