• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

ameleco

Wow. Just bought Robin and it's ALREADY preparing for shipment. The other more common wave 4's that I bought earlier aren't.

Got Robin, the only ones I missed and really want are Lucina and Ness. And I'm thinking of returning the Silver Mario since it seems not uncommon and it's not very exciting.

Vena

They're so going to have to make Fire Emblem IF amiibos. The thirst is so real for Fire Emblem.

Cards. They would have announced an Amiibo line for that by now if they had any intention. They'll just reprint the ones that already exist.

Velcro Fly

I'm being greedy as fuck I already have a Robin and here I was mad that I didn't get a second to trade.

What has this amiibo thirst done to me GAF

DarkKyo

I wonder what determines if they show up for you or not. I was refreshing both constantly and they never appeared for me either. I wonder if it's based on region or ISP or something.

Gameboy415

Managed to get Robin in my cart, got all the way to the final checkout screen, clicked 'place order', got an error, and he sold out.
Blah!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Cards. They would have announced an Amiibo line for that by now if they had any intention. They'll just reprint the ones that already exist.

I think Nintendo is gonna shit bricks at the low sales of Animal Crossing Amiibo cards. No one wants cards.

Well I screwed myself out of robin. I wondered why nothing would load after adding to the cart....I forgot i had scriptblocker on.

Fuck. Me.

He was mine. I actually had it.

Seppuku.

Draxal

Honestly, I don't think it means anything so far. The western release dates are so late for Fire Emblem IF, and the demand for Amiibo is magnitudes stronger in the West than Japan.

I think they really want to avoid having scattered release dates for Amiibos (more than one month).

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I wonder what determines if they show up for you or not. I was refreshing both constantly and they never appeared for me either. I wonder if it's based on region or ISP or something.

It's probably based on whether the server cluster you're connecting to got the refreshed page data in time.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Can you please pm a mod to change the title to Now Lucina, now you don't?

I giggled so much when i saw that.

MOqAti7.jpg

shandy706

If anyone wants to trade a Lucina for Jigglypuff send me a PM.

I'm a Plus Buyer/Seller in Buy/Sell/Trade so have no fear :).

Edit** Getting off the PC for the night, so if you PM me..I'll get back to you ASAP.

RedBoot

Lost Robin out of the cart when I had to re-enter my password. Was lucky with Lucina, but missed Robin. At least I got one of 'em.

I'm 2/4 on FE, managed to get Ike from England a while back. Might not get to do my all-FE playthrough of Codename Steam at this rate.

I've never almost crapped myself trying to enter my stupid password before.

It was like cutting bomb wires.

"Where's the ampersand? No, the umlaut was on the o. Capital, lower, lower, capital."

I got Robin and Lucina.

I got Robin and Lucina.

(and Ness, Jigglypuff, Squids and Pac-Man, but those were easy).

I can rest.

The struggle is over.

I'm.. I'm coming home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom