• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 7 | Now Lucina, now you don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
It's been a fun and exhausting day, amiigos. Soooo, when is U.S. Wave 5 going up? :p

YSkNTAx.gif

The cycle begins anew.

It's amazing that Amazon preorders NEVER WENT UP. Makes nevah.gif much sweeter.

VICI0US

welp, I feel your pain guys.

was F5ing like mad and I never even saw the price change. finally checked a thread between refreshes and he supposedly went live right after 6:30 MST.

1/2 ain't bad I suppose,

I wonder if anyone was lucky enough to get both robin and lucina.

Time to hope YesAsia comes through for Robin, Lucina, and Ness in August.

Next wave or waves has the characters I want the most though: Palutena, Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Olimar, Ganondorf. Gonna be a bloodbath.

Wanderer5

Well with now getting Inkling Boy, I will have 3 Amiibos when Ness arrives (him, Boy, and Fox), and will add 2-3 more at least with Green Woolly Yoshi (or maybe I'll try to get all three lol), Zero Suit Samus, and MAYBE Dark Pit. I probably going to expect a rougher time getting these if things don't change much.

LiK

Time to hope YesAsia comes through for Robin, Lucina, and Ness in August.

Next wave or waves has the characters I want the most though: Palutena, Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Olimar, Ganondorf. Gonna be a bloodbath.

i have the entire wave preordered with them but Ness is what i really want from them now.

Annnnnnnd Splatoon 3-pack get.

So that's Spla3, Ness, Wario, Pac-Man, and Silver Mario. Not bad, though I'd like to get the rest at some point. At least Ness is on the way!

Now that Robin and Lucina are get I need to decide what I want for Jigglypuff trade.

Marth and Ike are most, but I think they'll dripfeed extras of those thanks to STEAM.

Are Pit and Meta Knight possible trades?

I think I managed well.

I got:
-Lucina
-Robin (If Tiger Direct does not cancel)
-Ness
-Jigglypuff
-Silver Mario
-Pac-Man

This is my first time going hardcore into the Amiibageddon, so I think I managed well. Silver Mario and Jigglypuff (These two are in hand) is up for trade for any wave 1-3 rares if anyone is interested!
Amazon was definitely crazy...

Qblivion

robin and lucina arrived today. my squid people are arriving next week. other than yarn yoshi there are none i really have to have. glad I managed to avoid most of the madness

Was the Target Marth REorder just a rumor?

is that happening?
All three TRUs I went to today had a sign listing the amiibo they got this morning along with it being 1 per costumer. Marth was on it but by the time I got there, he was all sold out. The cashier did tell me they should expect more in the next shipment but didn't know when that would be so she gave me a number to call once a week to check in and she might be able to hold one for me. So, yeah, it's happening.

Also, some people in here have posted finding them.

PurpleSquid

Neo Member
so i got 2 out of the 3 i wanted, not bad really.(pac man, robin, lucina) Only one I didn't get was Lucina. its alright tho, at least i got 2 plus I still got my Greninja order from TRU (still hasn't shipped tho)

weevles

Complete Amazon fail for me.

I got Splatoon 3 pack from BB and it shipped out.

I got Charizard and Greninja shipped out from TRU.

I'm hoping to swing by Target tonight to see if I can shift through the wreckage of this AM if there's anything left.

I have Lucina and Robin on PO from Yessasia, but not sure if those are going to pan out.

alf717

If all goes well I got Pac-Man, Silver Mario and the Squid pack. I just called Amazon to see if I could combine all the orders together and the rep took care of it for me. Make sure you tell them *NOT* to the cancel the order or you will be SOL. I politely explained why I didn't want to cancel and reorder the items and the rep worked it out for me. It was pretty quick.

Looks like Robin is up on Tiger Direct! (Credit to CAG)
My first time ordering from them but he was ~$18 with the cheapest shipping which isn't too bad.

Here's a link:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9749868&CatId=11881

yeah got some bad news for you, its not gonna happen..it says add to cart but they dont have any in stock..did an online chat with them, same situation that occurred with lucina it just doesnt exist and should never have been put on the site to begin with

I think of the upcoming ones, I just want Zero Suit Samus, ROB and Duck Hunt Dog.

Zero Suit is going to be struggle, huh?

OH CRAP. Forgot about Dark Pit and Palutena.

I hate this game. I don't even play Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom