• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

That's even better. Does he cause them to shout MY FIGHT MONEY!!!

Edit: Get a turbo controller. Nobody will look down on you if you can't physically do it.

d0c_zaius

What post? The ones about the mashing mini game? That's the only thing I've complained about and that's because It's physically painful for me to win those due to my disability.

I think hes referring to your LOL multiplayer post.

The mini-game is kinda annoying but I don't think its frequent enough to ruin anything.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
That's even better. Does he cause them to shout MY FIGHT MONEY!!!

Edit: Get a turbo controller. Nobody will look down on you if you can't physically do it.

No thanks. If it's something I can't do it's something I can't do. Not gonna use outside things for an a handicap advantage.

I think hes referring to your LOL multiplayer post.

The mini-game is kinda annoying but I don't think its frequent enough to ruin anything.
Obviously I ment that the multiplayer is better than decent.

cj_iwakura

That crap review wasn't worth the drag on my bandwidth. Story mode is fricking incredible.

Bitch, I raise the motherfuckin' roof!

For now ya... but it can be punished hard.. just not many people are capitalizing on it.. especially in hectic games.

Yeah, it's silly how many people get away with spamming it. I can beat most pplayers by just going in with 2 jabs and a grab, it will act as an OS on people who use the spin attack as soon as they get put in hit-stun (As the grab will wiff and you'll still have enough time to evade it) and will let you land a heavy deadly weapon attack for half of their health or a full life combo if you're one on one and level 3 during their recovery. Obviously if people break grabs or don't just spam the spin attack you need to start mixing this up but that rarely seems to be the case.

Vodh

Holy shit, this game is so good! As a fan of both brawlers *and* Dynasty Warriors style games I'm in heaven. Can't wait to finish the campaign so that I can play through some stages with other characters - also, tried multi for a few games and it's probably even more fun! But yeah, getting used to the controls and stuff by playing through the campaign sounds like a good idea.

Jhoan

Just got the game like I promised. Installing it now. I wasn't expecting it to be 7.7 GB given that I had to delete 2 installed games to make space for it. Oh well. I'll post impressions later.

For 360 players, I think adding a meta GT would work wonders because people don't have space on the FL or don't want to add people just to play one game with. It's worked well in the past for other games. Maybe I'll make it if people want it.

HyperHip

Been having fun with multiplayer so far, 2v2 being my favorite. However rampage is stupid as all hell, and I feel abilities should all be available at the start. Bitching aside I'm having fun and at 30 bucks this is a steal.

Roto13

What's number 045 in the Character Viewer? It's the only one I don't have unlocked and I finished both Red campaigns.

EDIT: Oh, I see, it's unlocked in Survival mode.

Riposte

What drains your rampage meter? Some matches I feel like I'm never hitting it (while everyone else does) despite doing really well. Noticed this particularly in 2v2.

TGMIII

Just finished the campaign and it was passable, some of the missions on Hard felt like you had to go with in full rage meter and items if you wanted to finish before the time limit but other than that it was fine. Love the cut scenes and the soundtrack is godlike.
I think I'll just spend some time in training mode and see who I like the most, get their max damage combos, whiff punishers and oki punishers down.

How many Europeans are about on here with the PS3 version? Should get some games going sometime, I'm pretty hype for CTF. How does it handle here?

My copy didn't show up today. That's what I get for ordering from The Hut. :(

Zavvi/TheHut actually send out some early copies to people like 2 weeks ago. I got it from Shop To a day early.

kiyomi

Played a few more rounds, still suck beyond belief. I can occasionally be opportunistic and get a few kills but 1 on 1, or more usually 1 on 3, I almost always lose. I don't miss that rocky road to online mediocrity~

Single player is fun, I need Max gifs though dammit. Deflecting the bullet with his gun and his chat about roast chicken and ratatouille, in particular.

Should be on tomorrow again, still not played with any GAFers!

dammit grim I just logged off :(

Nemesis_

I have the JP version, can my friends who buy a PAL copy still play online?

I know Xbox Live is usually global but these games are considered the same on XBL infrastructure, right?

Vodh

Just finished my first playthrough through the campaign and I can safely say that Platinum Games is my favorite console games developer this gen.

Roto13

I have the JP version, can my friends who buy a PAL copy still play online?

I know Xbox Live is usually global but these games are considered the same on XBL infrastructure, right?

Considering how many level 50s there were on the first night, they seem to be compatible. :p

TGMIII

Netcode seems pretty pathetic most of the time but that's just from playing randoms. Had the region to Europe but I guess that doesn't matter since anyone can join.

Anyone who's worried about lvl 50 players don't be. I played against 2 50's in deathmatch and bodied them even though I'm horrible. Levels don't seem to mean much in the end.

Considering how many level 50s there were on the first night, they seem to be compatible. :p

Apparently you can super level to 50 in 25 minutes. I have no idea how though.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
How do you stun people. Sick of getting stunned then they do two moves and take out my entire life bar. So many thing happening that I just don't understand. I'll get juggled for like 5 minutes then die and just be like....I don't even.

Fuckin Baron's shoryuken does like over 50%. Is that just Killer weapon heavy attack?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
How do you stun people. Sick of getting stunned then they do two moves and take out my entire life bar. So many thing happening that I just don't understand. I'll get juggled for like 5 minutes then die and just be like....I don't even.

Fuckin Baron's shoryuken does like over 50%. Is that just Killer weapon heavy attack?

Yeah, it's like that for everyone

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Death Ball is seriously awesome. My favorite mode in the game so far.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't it jump up with level 3. I know some weapon attacks change from that, such as Fei Rin's final weapon attack freezing on hit

I don't think level alters damage. Even if it does it happens at level 1(I used to pick Baron in Team Battle because landing a tire plus OHKO shinryuken = first team leader)

and everyone has a chance to inflict their element's effect on the last hit of their KW chain at level 3

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I don't think level alters damage. Even if it does it happens at level 1(I used to pick Baron in Team Battle because landing a tire plus OHKO shinryuken = first team leader)

and everyone has a chance to inflict their element's effect on the last hit of their KW chain at level 3

Hmm I got 100% by a baron player in rumble about 4 times in a row off it though.

This one motherfucker was reeeeeeaaaaaal familiar with the throw button.

That would be me if we ever played :p

Himself

But how is just repeatedly throwing anyone fun? Wouldn't people rather be having fun messing with other moves and objects, etc.? Or are people just so into their digital stats? This isn't fucking EVO or some shit, have some fun for once.

Luckily, this was the first dude with a throw button hard on I've encountered since I started playing.

I also want to note how great the cut scenes are in the SP.

Riposte

But how is just repeatedly throwing anyone fun? Wouldn't people rather be having fun messing with other moves and objects, etc.? Or are people just so into their digital stats? This isn't fucking EVO or some shit, have some fun for once.

Luckily, this was the first dude with a throw button hard on I've encountered since I started playing.

I also want to note how great the cut scenes are in the SP.

idk, pissing people off is pretty fun

Roto13

Roto, adding you. Im "SomewhatGroovy"

Edit: invite plz?

Edit 2: said lobby was full. All good. Invite me whenev

Yeah. Someone left but it filled up fast. I'll invite you when I can though.

EDIT: It's a public match so the spots fill up pretty quick, it seems. :p I'll keep inviting you as long as I'm playing and as long as I see you online.

Vodh

Making a few members of the notable cast Russian is a great way to make cheesy dialogue work.

Also, Platinum Games is the Quentin Tarantino of games.

Roto13

Making a few members of the notable cast Russian is a great way to make cheesy dialogue work.

Also, Platinum Games is the Quentin Tarantino of games.

KLKc0.png

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I just can't find Bayonetta sexy her body's shape and dimensions disturb me. Looks some a character a middle schooler made up in a doodle with fucked up joints and noodle body parts.

Top Bottom