• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT2| - Patent pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. Most of us here probably know that it's just another Motorola phone and we know what that means. I can't think of one thing, one feature that would make me eat crow. At best it will be another Galaxy clone, like that one LG.
that's what I keep saying. It's just going to be another motorola flagship maybe with an extra feature or 2.

tino

Banned
I doubt Moto can make a flagship that out spec the other OEM that also make components (Samsung LG and to a less degree Sony). I expect Moto can make a flagship some what competitive with the HTC One in spec. If google really care about the success of Moto, they should give Android 5.0 to the Moto phone.

Pctx

Banned
I doubt Moto can make a flagship that out spec the other OEM that also make components (Samsung LG and to a less degree Sony). I expect Moto can make a flagship some what competitive with the HTC One in spec. If google really care about the success of Moto, they should give Android 5.0 to the Moto phone.
Where the fuck have you been? I've been saying that since December.

they won't have a screen as good as the One, not even close I bet. Motorola doesn't have the pull for shit like that.

I think it'll be a typical motorola flagship, natural evolution of the Razr HD/Maxx HD and the bonus will be that it ships with KLP. Nothing more. It'll share it the same strengths and weaknesses as their previous 2 flagships.

Akira

HTC = Fucked

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_might_get_delayed_due_to_components_shortage-news-5667.php

"Industrial sources suggest HTC is having a bad time with the HTC One flagship manufacturing. The latest reports claim HTC is capable of producing just 20% of the stock it's supposed to."

"The massive cut in production is because of the shortage of two components - the voice coil motor and the camera module. Because of the camera module shortages HTC might ship only 800,000 to 1,200,000 One smartphones in the next couple of months."

I have separately heard there is a shortage of screens also because of the custom size and there is a general shortage of SD600 which is causing problems for everyone.

They are going to get absolutely steamrolled by the GS4 next week and if they are launching in the same timeframe then it will fail. Samsung will out market and out hype them. Say what you want about Sony, at least the Z and ZL are out there and people are buying them right now.

1,200,000 is probably what the Z/ZL will sell anyway, maybe more. :p

I'm surprised they didn't make the game as soon as the commercials hit. Would have been great marketing. As if someone needs it. And I'm sure they'll be running it for a while so I guess it's not late.

tino

Banned
Where the fuck have you been? I've been saying that since December.

First of all, no you have no been saying it. And secondly, if you are saying it, that means the Moto X is not getting Android 5.0. Hype Train wreck total!

Pctx

Banned
First of all, no you have no been saying it. And secondly, if you are saying it, that means the Moto X is not getting Android 5.0. Hype Train wreck total!
I will challenge you to a marine style knife fight to the death over your statement. I have always said that the X is getting KLP first and then the Nexus phones to follow.

tino

Banned
I will challenge you to a marine style knife fight to the death over your statement. I have always said that the X is getting KLP first and then the Nexus phones to follow.

Oh well, KLP still need to be as well as ICS to live up to the live. Is KLP going to be 5.0?

Oh well, KLP still need to be as well as ICS to live up to the live. Is KLP going to be 5.0?
it likely will be 5.0 but I think we're at the point where we're gonna stop seeing big upgrades. At least relative to GB to ICS.

I'll laugh my ass off though if they spend 30 minutes showing us how now you can have multiple accounts.

Fatalah

I'm equally excited to find out what Matias' KLP outfit will be.

i9T8Q9oZ5aaA.jpg

Does the Xperia J/V/T series not have separate settings for sound profiles (Silent, vibrate, sound)?

My Xperia J has silent, sound, and vibrate modes but I can't configure it so that the phone vibrates when a text message is received (during vibrate mode)but doesn't vibrate when the phone is in sound mode. What happens is that when I set message vibrate when in vibrate mode, the setting is retained when in sound mode (and vice versa)

Any help?

kehs

Banned
I was thinking honor system with screenshots, heh. We shouldn't have too many dill holes in ot mobile gaf, right?

Do you every find yourself up late one night, wondering how it is you got lost in the dark streets and back alleys of ROM City, even after having left many times before? Its allure is too great to resist, but you must sacrifice so much when leaving your home in Stocksville.

thespot84

Do you every find yourself up late one night, wondering how it is you got lost in the dark streets and back alleys of ROM City, even after having left many times before? Its allure is too great to resist, but you must sacrifice so much when leaving your home in Stocksville.

Life is short. Only squares live in stocksville.

see, that's why i don't head to those seedy parts of town, i never stray too far from Cyanogen Ave.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
There are several things I want from KLP but if I don't get unified, multiplatform messaging, I'll be pissed. I don't want to use whatsapp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom