• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT2| - Patent pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkenyon

Banned
Ordered the HTC One for my wife, was $100 cheaper than getting a replacement for the One X which she broke while riding. Excited to see it!

It'll make my Galaxy Note feel even chintzier, but I'm still happy with it.

The One pretty much takes a steaming shit on every android phone ever made build quality wise. It's that good. Happiness is all that counts though.

Groof

Can't wait for the One to get released here so I can go try it out at stores. Wanna see what the fuss is all about!

Dear Android-GAF,

Give me some good news as so far today has been one of the worst days of my life.
no news everything sucks pyro ended up with an htc one in a possibly ironic (must check definition) and hilarious twist. Hands on will do that to a man.

What happened? Maybe try to learn to do backflips.

Talon

Redneck Revenge is on sale on the Play Store... other than that, hang in there mate.

edit: oh shit i'm a member now
image.php

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
no news everything sucks pyro ended up with an htc one in a possibly ironic (must check definition) and hilarious twist. Hands on will do that to a man.

Was suppose to meet my GF for breakfast when she got off this morning from the ICU she is a nurse. Instead I meet her at the ER cause she had a needlestick dealing with a high risk patient.

They have her staring on HIV prevention meds and they drew blood from the patient to check for hiv or hep b/c.

buhdeh

Was suppose to meet my GF for breakfast when she got off this morning from the ICU she is a nurse. Instead I meet her at the ER cause she had a needlestick dealing with a high risk patient.

They have her staring on HIV prevention meds and they drew blood from the patient to check for hiv or hep b/c.

Yikes... hope everything turns out fine.

yowzaaaa hopefully nothing happens! believe!

zedge

Yikes. Hope all turns out well.

Groof

Shit man, hope everything turns out fine. Best wishes mate

Nakazato

Oh shit. Im sure everything will be ok man.

Talon

Good Lord.

She'll be in my prayers.

Ragus

Banned
On my Note 2, when I open youtube links directly in Dolphin, sometimes videos work just fine, and sometimes I get a prompt that I don't have flash on my device.

Is this because some videos support html5?

That sucks man. I'm sure everything will work out okay.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state

oh geeze, I hope all is well

well, keep in mind that when they react this early, chances are veeeeery low and everything should be ok.

gcubed

that definitely is a bad day that any phone news won't make better. Hopefully she finds out quickly and its negative.

Vanillalite

I'll fully admit I almost went and bought an Android tablet this evening, but I knew it wouldn't really make me feel better :-

Vanillalite

which one?!

I couldn't decide. That's my other problem. The wait for the Nexus 7 refresh is becoming sooo hard, and while I like the Nexus 10 I'm not sure I want a tablet for that size/cost. Nothing just jumped out at me and say BUY ME! I mean the 8" GNote would be nice, but I'm not paying $400 for that.

I couldn't decide. That's my other problem. The wait for the Nexus 7 refresh is becoming sooo hard, and while I like the Nexus 10 I'm not sure I want a tablet for that size/cost. Nothing just jumped out at me and say BUY ME! I mean the 8" GNote would be nice, but I'm not paying $400 for that.

i predict a price collapse. i mean, i understand why they would want to price it at that rate, but ... man, they are really feelin' themselves!!!

if i were to get a tablet, it would be a
Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

WTF. That sucks man. :(

reKon

Banned

I held one in person too, but I still didn't bitch out

X Phone

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport

I hope all is well man.

Weirdly enough I recently watched an episode of scrubs with that exact plot.

One of my classmates did this to herself once too while we were still in school. Fortunately the percentage occurrence of a transmission this way is extremely low. It is most likely that she is ok!

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I still can't find any games worth playing on the store.

Free to play has ruined anything worth playing.

"Want to play more than 10 minutes every hour? Lol sorry, you gotta spend tokens!"

I still can't find any games worth playing on the store.

Free to play has ruined anything worth playing.

"Want to play more than 10 minutes every hour? Lol sorry, you gotta spend tokens!"

Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Asphalt 7
Mass Effect: Infiltrator
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour
Shadowgun
Dead Space
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Max Payne
Raiden Legacy
DoDonPachi Resurrection
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy Dimensions

MarkusRJR

How's Dead Trigger? I saw a video on YouTube after a friend recommended it to me, but it seems to be a "free to play" game. Does this mean it's a pay to play game or is it something like TF2 where it's free to play and stuff is cosmetic only?

Don't get GS3, the UK version is Exynos based and not a good development device. Get a Nexus 4.

Sorry for questions, but any particular reason I should avoid Exynos? Obviously it's a very popular phone so I'm assuming people generally at least test on it to make sure it works for their apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom