• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT2| - Patent pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are silly. Samsung has undoubtedly the best materials and manufacturing processes in the industry. How else would they sell 100 million Galaxy phones? You don't get to be #1 on the market by producing shitty phones.

Toki767

You guys are silly. Samsung has undoubtedly the best materials and manufacturing processes in the industry. How else would they sell 100 million Galaxy phones? You don't get to be #1 on the market by producing shitty phones.

Making the UI look like the iPhone might have had a bit to do with it.

Making the UI look like the iPhone might have had a bit to do with it.

You mean designing something in the most obvious way, so even grandma and grandpa can use it? Yeah, I guess. Next thing you're trying to tell me is that Chrysler stole from Ford, because both of their cars have a similar bodywork and 4 wheels.

VoxPop

You mean designing something in the most obvious way, so even grandma and grandpa can use it? Yeah, I guess. Next thing you're trying to tell me is that Chrysler stole from Ford, because both of their cars have a similar bodywork and 4 wheels.

The most obvious way? Samsung was the only one blatantly copying Apple with Touchwiz, accessories, etc. While others like Motorola, HTC, and others were doing their own thing. Lol was that 500+ page textbook on how to copy Apple that they acquired from Samsung not enough proof for you?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Yet the iPhone did...

lol now that's funny. What logic are you immitating again, the SD card and removable battery thing right. Good times.

Talon

Did Unknown Soldier fall into a euphoric coma after purchasing the New Samsung Galaxy S4 with S Health and S Scroll?

Did Unknown Soldier fall into a euphoric coma after purchasing the New Samsung Galaxy S4 with S Health and S Scroll?

I think his last post was about how disgusting Beijing was, but amazing at the same time, because so many people there had Samsung phones and no one had HTC. And no, I'm not kidding.

Groof

Pictures Leak of Mystery Motorola Device Headed to AT&T
Images just hit Twitter from the @evleaks account, showing a “blackboxed” Motorola device with signs of it headed to AT&T all over. For starters, there is the huge AT&T logo in the notification bar, as well as AT&T’s 4G LTE logo running on top. This device (what we can see of it) does sort of resemble the XT912A that was pictured back in March, but with the black box doing its job of concealing the device’s true form, it’s hard to say.

Here we go.

The back

Y6DhkUD.png

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Well, a picture of the back of the device has been uploaded. Information is extremely limited of course, but next to model, it reads “XFON AT&T.” If that doesn’t get the X Phone conspiracist folks going, I don’t know what will.

UH OHH

SimleuqiR

I still think this "X" fono, is the last remaining scrap of the Motorola product pipeline, prior to Google soiling themselves on to the company.

Man you guys got quiet all the sudden. Must be furious checking the X Phone information huh?

I still stand by what I said months ago: No one really cares about a Motorola product. Blogs report about it, because clicks and users are like "whatever". If it's good, then good for Moto, but no one expects that. They're in the same situation HTC was with the One.

Oh god that's horrid. But yeah is everyone ignoring the fact that this exact phone in less ugly casing leaked already lol. So that WAS the x phone?

Anyway specs or bust.

It's clearly in a case. And looks to be running stock. As for logos and stuff. It's a prototype. I kind of expect logos to be plastered on it. Way too early to tell much here.

In the end how it looks doesn't matter much. It's the software and specs that will determine if it's worth owning. Big battery, solid camera, solid screen, not a huge phone.

Those things and I'm dizzzown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom